Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was for you sb but dw about it too much it was more talking about eod2. Actually close to the part I mentioned earlier when I was talking about Naana's vote change. Specifically around EoD where Refa was jumping from wagon to wagon and I think we (players) were all ??? about it. This case was a little scummier imo but it's reminiscent.

4 hours ago, Omega. said:

Hot take: Ichigo and Refa are not both wolves because they both expressed doubt about Animal Midwife flipping wolf at EOD1. I doubt 2 wolves on the team express doubt about Animal Midwife after she gets outed like that. So if one flips wolf other is probably clean. Wolves just bus and say she's outed 9/10x there.

And this somehow doesn't apply to me?

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3803 to #3830

Omega. (5): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Red Ryu (5): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Ichigo (4): JohnCarter, dyachei, EvanManManMan, SB.
SB. (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, Omega.
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 24h42m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

SB. (1): Ichigo

<Beta v2.0.4>

Do you mean Refa hopping wagons?

Idk, that felt fine to me at the time because Refa was more involved in the game there than Ichigo was here. Refa votes in idnsfmm5 felt more to try and catch scum compared to Ichigo trying to kill anything that moved.

Too late you already did

But seriously get off the Ichigo wagon. Yes I know it looks bad but this is 100% a bad lynch.

@SB. I'm talking about my previous slot not ichigo in that instance if that makes sense. IIRC you were talking about his end of day earlier.

1 hour ago, SB. said:

We talked yesterday though so this is bullshit.

Spent the evening doing other things but I read up. My read on Omega is a mess, inclined to think the Refa slot is town again because of his last words and want to say that Orihime is hard coasting after getting let off. 

I can kind of get the Ryu votes because they haven't done much and I guess that would fit scum more than town here? But it's not a strong feeling.

Will be around for a little bit but honestly I'd rather sleep.

We didn't talk at all yesterday what

Just now, manti said:

ive read exactly one of red's posts and completely understand why hes a leading wagon and would consider voting there

also my iso script is broken

also hi someone give me some cliffs tytyty

i think ichigo is scum because of his defense of animal midwife even after calling her outed d1. snike feels differently

Just now, dyachei said:

i think ichigo is scum because of his defense of animal midwife even after calling her outed d1. snike feels differently

did AM die and flip wolf?

Spoiler

not a dumbtell :riceyee:

@Snike Oh okay.

I’m mostly over that now in that yeah it could have been scum wifom but deadline panic is something I don’t think I took into account enough.

Can you explain Ichigo town here again? I know you’ve already said it but tbh I didn’t really understand what you were getting at and the first time around I thought you were crumbing cop until I checked Refa’s reads.

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

We didn't talk at all yesterday what

lmao you literally asked me what my read on you was a few hours before deadline an you were like “yeah that answer is fine”