Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Mello said:

You're assuming play-styles automatically determine alignments. As town, if the thread is being overwhelmed it's hard to know what's going on because you have no inside information, so you feel out of the loop. As scum, it is way easier to pretend you know what's going on because you have scumbuddies to help you. But, no reason to argue this with you. 

What's your top townreads and scumreads?

I'm not gonna babysit you

hell, I'm psure you were ITT when I answered that question already

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4025 to #4053

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (5): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
SB. (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Omega., dyachei
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Not voting (4): Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello

Phase ends in 23h30m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

dyachei (1): SB.

JohnCarter (2): Mello -> Magnificence Incarnate

<Beta v2.0.4>

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

You're outed with Ryu. Thoughts?

I'm town bro. 

Just reading the last few pages and I'm not feeling the omega lynch,  I'd vote ryu over Omega here.  I don't see any reason to think ryu is town given their list post with all null.  I've yet to read Sb's rebuttal but I'm feeling confident with my vote there ATM. 

What are people's take on shatiel? They haven't had much of a thread presence today but throwing shade on omega after he was brought up as a counterwagon to midwife d1 looks shady after he doesn't really have a take on the other players in the game today. 

60 pages later and marshy still cant update his read on me or tell me what im doing so bad meanwhile i give him all the chances in world nah nah we're not talking this game you either put a case on me later and ill graciously respond or you can continue to piss upwards and bathe yourself with it

Just now, Naana said:

marshy = yolodolo?

yeah, he seems to think MU players are worth his time meanwhile me/ran/gorf/ruy are all tongue-slapping wunderkind who wipe our asses with our bare hands

soup, you lost your mind shading Elemina here whatsoever. I make no apologies to you, Gorf, or Ranmaru for the ridiculous plays of shading Ranmaru (you and Gorf) and shading a bunch of confirmed villagers on Ranmaru's part. Those things never should have happened from either of you, and you all deserve to die on principle for it. That said, I'll try to figure out your alignment despite that.

Deadline's in 24 hours so I'm happy to update my read on you if you give me a reason to. I'm going to read over/ISO some people in the meantime so my opinion might change.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

soup, you lost your mind shading Elemina here whatsoever. I make no apologies to you, Gorf, or Ranmaru for the ridiculous plays of shading Ranmaru (you and Gorf) and shading a bunch of confirmed villagers on Ranmaru's part. Those things never should have happened from either of you, and you all deserve to die on principle for it. That said, I'll try to figure out your alignment despite that.

Deadline's in 24 hours so I'm happy to update my read on you if you give me a reason to. I'm going to read over/ISO some people in the meantime so my opinion might change.

Honestly you respect my intelligence by thinking im above being wrong on ran but disrespect it in the same regard thinking my slot is worthless/dead in the water for being prone to mistakes. I'm wrong about a lot of shit, I don't know why this idea is now alien to you. I'm especially not sure why it's so telling if you yourself haven't been wrong before. Reads aren't static, they can change over time. I might say one thing then change my mind depending on the flow of things. If people were never allowed to be wrong and we all played THUNDERDOME I'm pretty sure scum would win everytime all they'd have to do is play within your interests and get a free pass. This brings a greater concern as to why some of your villacore exist. Can't you just drop even a scent? I have to say it's like I'm denying myself to stay null on you because if you weren't marshy I'd be sussing the fuck out of you. Maybe Gorf/Ran are actually right on you and you're trying to play it off like anyone who thinks you're scum is just an idiot. How the fuck do I replace into a slot Ryker used to have and I'm dealing with the same kind of logic he would pull on me man