Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2600 to #4276

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (4): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate
SB. (2): Omega., dyachei
Elemina (1): LaserGuy
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Naana (1): Snike
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (5): Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello, Red Ryu

Errors (1): Shattiel

Phase ends in 8h55m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Alpha Male (5): Omega. -> Unvote -> Red Ryu -> SB. -> Unvote

Donald Trump (1): Omega.

dyachei (6): Magnificence Incarnate -> Unvote -> Ichigo -> Unvote -> Red Ryu -> SB.

Elemina (3): Omega. -> Snike -> Omega.

EvanManManMan (5): Omega. -> Ichigo -> Omega. -> Mello -> Unvote

Ichigo (3): Red Ryu -> Magnificence Incarnate -> Red Ryu

JohnCarter (6): Ichigo -> Naana -> Ichigo -> Magnificence Incarnate -> Mello -> Magnificence Incarnate

LaserGuy (3): Ichigo -> Red Ryu -> Elemina

Magnificence Incarnate (5): SB. -> SB. -> Shattiel -> Unvote -> Red Ryu

manti (1): Unvote

Naana (2): Red Ryu -> Shattiel

Omega. (5): Magnificence Incarnate -> weinerboy -> weinerboy -> weinerboy -> SB.

Orihime (1): Omega.

Red Ryu (3): Naana -> Ichigo -> Unvote

Ryanyb (1): Red Ryu

Snike (3): weinerboy -> weinerboy -> Naana

SB. (3): EvanManManMan -> Ichigo -> Omega.

Shattiel (2): Naana -> Omega.

Shinori (3): Naana -> Omega. -> Omega.

weinerboy (4): Ichigo -> Ichigo -> Omega. -> Red Ryu

<Beta v2.0.4>

11 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Yeah I'm caught up.  The argument that I've seen is that I pushed you as a counter to AM and that's about it.  I currently read omega as town that people are easily stacking their votes on. This is more because I'm familiar with his style but I've played a couple of games with him before where he looked for interactions between two people and voted them to gain reads and he was town in both games. I think the wagon gaining traction so fast looks sus and a couple of voters on it are in my scum reads.

I srd you for your ele case and your shift to midwife after the wagon gained traction,  but I don't think you open today as scum going into a Tdome with Omega so I've dropped the read, more likely to come from town.  

SB is a scum read because during d1 he signed off naana and midwife as town when they were the most talked about players in the game, then stuck his vote on omega for reasons I found shallow. Also he has been kinda pushing the scum! Ori line of thought today which is some p scummy tinfoiling when ori is a risky play today. 

Shattiel is another scum read because he didn't really progress with his reads and completely ignored Evan /orihime even though he listed them as scum reads during d1. Also he was off wagon, pushing the naana lynch while waffling on midwife. 

Ryu looks like a good lynch to be too given that he was off wagon and his content is basically tunnelling on naana while having the rest of the players as null. 

You might want to read what I posted after my reads list.

i feel like you were pretty unwilling to acknowledge your partner, as seen throughout all of d1. if youre gonna ask me to give you a meta related answer i dont mess with that drivel because i actually hold you to a standard where i think you might be willing to treat your partners differently depending on your situation, mood, or what roles they have (like id imagine you would not want to engage with your scummy playing rolecop partner because theyre a valuable role and if you dont engage maybe their sus will go away).

ill ask again because you must have selective reading issues, but have you interacted with ruy at all since the Day started (ill go back and look it up if i feel like it so feel free to lie now if you dont think i will and the truth would be bad), and if so what was your take before this reads list he just posted. and whats your impression of it atm?

18 hours ago, weinerboy said:

I don't know Ichigo, maybe you do but I'm reading him based on what I see. I know Ruy however, and I know that when he's town he's not afraid to dig his heels into someone. It's almost sort of a pride thing but not really because I think Ruy is one of the least egotistic people. There were moments that Ruy was displaying that pride such as when he made that reads-list and put himself on it and claimed he was the 'towniest wolf'. scumRuy feels it's necessary to feign a sense of confidence even if he doesn't believe it himself, townRuy is more privy to make mistakes, maybe get some flak but not rush immediately to drop some reads. He might not be the most refined but he's definitely more self-aware than that. Even if it's a matter of Ruy not caring about the game he has and will freeze as scum, and honestly I'd say he freezes way more as it too. There's also this strange interaction I had with im where he just essentially did a shrug and said 'well if people want me then who am I to complain?' and cmon Ruy does not buckle like that so quick for his shoddy input. Who am I reading the more likely? I don't really know right now which is why I want to apply the pressure on one, and while yes people do not like Ichigo and that's cool I personally am not getting shit out of it. 

As to why I feel Ichigo/Ruy isn't w/w? It lies on the Ruy aspect for sure. Ruy would definitely be aware of Ichigo voting him, and would probably even drop a couple of questions here and there, but it's not even acknowledged. He has Ichigo as null despite him voting him for a high majority of the day and calling for his head multiple times. I know you don't have meta on Ruy but do you believe that Ruy if he's a wolf with Ichigo (and with Ichigo actively talking with him) just pretends to ignore that pressure?

@dyachei

@Red Ryu

I kind of agree with JC we shouldn’t let Ori ride on that possible catching a slip alone but he’s pushing pretty hard against calling that slot town. Which i’m not a fan of for priorities.

13 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

so technical issues hindered me from being able to post throughout the day and i very well may knock dafuq out while reading (i just worked for 15 hours lol) so if i ghost my bas it stands, my thoughts are that there is scum within the pool of omega, ichigo, naana and ruy. naana still stands as the player id feel least confident about lynching, but i do like shinori's case as a whole on naana, plus i feel like theres a general lack of urgency with the play. it just kinda feels like they dont mind just letting the thread take its course. omega has been playing better since i had my back and forth with him last night, but itd be naïve of me to think that a scum!omega wouldnt take the opportunity to step his play up if he thinks the case highlights faults in his play (which it does, town or scum), so ultimately i think the up in quality of his play becomes AI since he was made light of his lack in quality. but really, i think theres a strong connection there to flipped scum that CAN'T be ignored. im not gonna pretend im not sheeping the ichigo case that is public info at this point, but i like it and i think it fits. that and i think his flip gives A TON of information. and for ruy, its tough because i got a soulread of town on wolfy while he was in the game but ruys contribution has been incredibly shallow, and while i dont expect milestones from ruy, as of pg 137 or so it just feels really shallow, almost like hes phoning in contribution. and thats not a matter of him being a sub and not as well read up, his reads on the current events that he was able to experience were really shallow too. i thought his reads list was wack and felt like a chore more than something serious.

ill be back and either decide to read the influx of posts or somebody can give me a tl;dr of current events and save me the headache :)

The underlined is wolfy from Trump IF Ruy's a villager. If ruy's a wolf, Trump probably clean. But Trump has been pretty disgusting with his arguments start to finish otherwise.

18 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

If I die here’s my thoughts.

ALIVE PLAYERS (21)

@Alpha Male (LordQuas) - town lean, some decent stuff but still has slowed down quite a bit.
@Donald Trump (Gorf) - town I see where his head is at and do like his general mindsets. I disagree with some thoughts but not really seeing a scum mindset.
@dyachei - town lean, I see good directions abs he has the mindset to l

@Elemina (Ranmaru) - town, he’s playing like town ran.
@EvanManManMan - scum I hate the tunnel vision while doing nothing else of value. If you got someone to gun for you need to do more than just zone in them.

@Ichigo (Dunnstral) - Scum, literally has done jack unless there is cred to that mason claim.
@JohnCarter- null nothing poped out here fir me.

@LaserGuy (formerly @Vi-astra) - I haven’t seen them post anything of worth, ok with them dying.
@Magnificence Incarnate (Marth) - null seen nothing.
@manti (Mantichora) - null seen nothing 
@Mello - null seem nothing.

@Naana - scum still dislike this slot and hasn’t done much but lash out on Slots that voted them. No idea why people are letting them off the hook.

@Omega. (YOLOSWAG) - town lean, I have some reservations here based on issues people have brought up but I don’t think this is scum Marshy.
@Orihime (Chelsea/MariaR) - town lean, might have caught a scum slip despite admitting to lurking which diesn’t make me want to focus on it.
@Red Ryu (formerly @wolfy) towniest wolf O’donnell
@Ryanyb (formerly @Jinrou) - null, short content, haven’t seen much,
@Refa - might be the other mason or something from reading? Idk still got not much here.

@SB. - town lean, I don’t get the recent votes, I reread the past posts and they are completely fine.i’d prefer this slot sticking over someone inactive.

@Shattiel - I got nothing null.

@Shinori - town, slot had mirrored my thoughts and stayed true to calling out behavior that should be put front and center.

@weinerboy (formerly @Ryker) - slight town lean off gut but really don’t have any strong feelings one way or another outside of that. I like his poking at people but it doesn’t make me like the slot.

This is not a real read list, how can he be uncertain about the Mason with Snike when Snike was the one who claimed it and claimed with Ichigo, but then be certain that Ichigo was the one who had the Mason claim on him

##Vote @Red Ryu

Plus preceding it with "if I die" is silly with this much time till EoD, and his Ori read is so bad. Fake uncertainty a lot, "may" have caught? You read the last few pages you read that she caught it. Doesn't actually give people reads based on what they've been doing, just makes broad statements (that are often false) and tacks it on to their name

6 minutes ago, Omega. said:

The underlined is wolfy from Trump IF Ruy's a villager. If ruy's a wolf, Trump probably clean. But Trump has been pretty disgusting with his arguments start to finish otherwise.

quote is wolfy from omega IF ruy's a villager. if ruy's a wolf, omega probably still wolf but quote becomes nai. but omega has been pretty disgusting and unable to substantiate scum claims well from start to finish otherwise

18 hours ago, weinerboy said:

I don't know Ichigo, maybe you do but I'm reading him based on what I see. I know Ruy however, and I know that when he's town he's not afraid to dig his heels into someone. It's almost sort of a pride thing but not really because I think Ruy is one of the least egotistic people. There were moments that Ruy was displaying that pride such as when he made that reads-list and put himself on it and claimed he was the 'towniest wolf'. scumRuy feels it's necessary to feign a sense of confidence even if he doesn't believe it himself, townRuy is more privy to make mistakes, maybe get some flak but not rush immediately to drop some reads. He might not be the most refined but he's definitely more self-aware than that. Even if it's a matter of Ruy not caring about the game he has and will freeze as scum, and honestly I'd say he freezes way more as it too. There's also this strange interaction I had with im where he just essentially did a shrug and said 'well if people want me then who am I to complain?' and cmon Ruy does not buckle like that so quick for his shoddy input. Who am I reading the more likely? I don't really know right now which is why I want to apply the pressure on one, and while yes people do not like Ichigo and that's cool I personally am not getting shit out of it. 

As to why I feel Ichigo/Ruy isn't w/w? It lies on the Ruy aspect for sure. Ruy would definitely be aware of Ichigo voting him, and would probably even drop a couple of questions here and there, but it's not even acknowledged. He has Ichigo as null despite him voting him for a high majority of the day and calling for his head multiple times. I know you don't have meta on Ruy but do you believe that Ruy if he's a wolf with Ichigo (and with Ichigo actively talking with him) just pretends to ignore that pressure?

@dyachei

Dude every single read list on Snashboards I pit myself as confirm town. Almost every single one I put myself on I have. Go back and reread games I had a read list in, I did it all the time because it’s funny to put myself in my own read list lol.

also because I got a wolf avatar and calling myself a town wolf is funny to me since people call mafia Wovles here.

If you have an issue with me being carefree? Well mostly if I die oh well I haven’t posted that much and what value would be lost from me not being around? I mean think about what you posted, I din’t have An ego in mafia I just do my thing and don’t care what flak I get. People are better than me in mafia in general back at Smashboards. Do you think I am putting too much of an act on? I kind of am mostly to enjoy the game.

I didn’t vote ichigo cause I didn’t read into him at all until I looked back to the current day and day 1. it wasn’t until he made his first long post that was calling a player null and not posting value did I have an issue with him.

Also people need to stop trying to meta me, seriously. Last time this happened on another site people got me so wrong given my busier life these days just cause I was less active than I used to be, which is due to a 40+ hr job with after work stuff. 

I’m gonna reread Gorf and Marshy, as it stands I don’t see scum Marshy right now and he’s more active than I am so better me than him. I’d only vote him if it was just me and him but I don’t see scum Marshy atm.

1 minute ago, Red Ryu said:

Dude every single read list on Snashboards I pit myself as confirm town. Almost every single one I put myself on I have. Go back and reread games I had a read list in, I did it all the time because it’s funny to put myself in my own read list lol.

also because I got a wolf avatar and calling myself a town wolf is funny to me since people call mafia Wovles here.

If you have an issue with me being carefree? Well mostly if I die oh well I haven’t posted that much and what value would be lost from me not being around? I mean think about what you posted, I din’t have An ego in mafia I just do my thing and don’t care what flak I get. People are better than me in mafia in general back at Smashboards. Do you think I am putting too much of an act on? I kind of am mostly to enjoy the game.

I didn’t vote ichigo cause I didn’t read into him at all until I looked back to the current day and day 1. it wasn’t until he made his first long post that was calling a player null and not posting value did I have an issue with him.

Also people need to stop trying to meta me, seriously. Last time this happened on another site people got me so wrong given my busier life these days just cause I was less active than I used to be, which is due to a 40+ hr job with after work stuff. 

I’m gonna reread Gorf and Marshy, as it stands I don’t see scum Marshy right now and he’s more active than I am so better me than him. I’d only vote him if it was just me and him but I don’t see scum Marshy atm.

dafuck is that last paragraph

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

quote is wolfy from omega IF ruy's a villager. if ruy's a wolf, omega probably still wolf but quote becomes nai. but omega has been pretty disgusting and unable to substantiate scum claims well from start to finish otherwise

Ignoring Gorf's obvious horseshit attempt to justify his nonsense, he'd have been spending his time D2 shitting on villagers and saying "My pool is all the people who have been wagoned like a basicass bitch."

Boutta catch up.

7 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

oh also explain why I'm "falling off" ryu, can you even?

On my reread didn’t see much direct content, at least stuff that popped out to me as telling of alignment. Not much questionnaire that I saw and more comments to stuff happening but didn’t tell me much of the situation.

1 minute ago, Red Ryu said:

On my reread didn’t see much direct content, at least stuff that popped out to me as telling of alignment. Not much questionnaire that I saw and more comments to stuff happening but didn’t tell me much of the situation.

?????

3 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

dafuck is that last paragraph

I don’t see Omega scum.

going to reread his interactions with trump. 

I’m less useful than Omega so if I die that would be better.

i’d only vore Omega at this time for self preservation.