Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Omega. said:

Okay, but why does soup/weinerboy find that interesting?

Cause at that time he was trying to move the wagon more towards ichigo and away from you.

You trying to distance?  Or are you implying he was trying to push for a mislynch elsewhere even though your wagon was growing easily?

1 hour ago, Red Ryu said:

If I die here’s my thoughts.

@Magnificence Incarnate (Marth) - null seen nothing.

@Naana - scum still dislike this slot and hasn’t done much but lash out on Slots that voted them. No idea why people are letting them off the hook.

@Omega. (YOLOSWAG) - town lean, I have some reservations here based on issues people have brought up but I don’t think this is scum Marshy.

having naana as scum and mag as null is ??? and Omega as town is also??
like did you see the wagons 

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4401 to #4431

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (5): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male
Naana (2): Snike, Red Ryu
SB. (2): Omega., dyachei
Elemina (1): LaserGuy
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (3): EvanManManMan, manti, Mello

Phase ends in 6h59m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Orihime (1): Omega.

Red Ryu (1): Naana

<Beta v2.0.4>

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

yolo did I miss a response from you on why that's wrong regarding naana?

Oh you said you're reading him wolf for being shallow in how he presents his thoughts.

I mean, is it really? I've been able to follow how he's gone from point X, to Y, to Z, and that shows me he's at least faking progressions on wolf reads. I don't know why you think it's shallow other than him just being short in his language and how he presents those suspicions. I don't think being succinct in how one presents their suspicions is wolfy of itself; village has already done that with Ichigo and I think it's just a playstyle thing in a vacuum.

2 minutes ago, Orihime said:

having naana as scum and mag as null is ??? and Omega as town is also??
like did you see the wagons 

I did from what I saw, no opinions on mag i’ve bareky seen him post outside of his vote on me.

not convinced in Omega scum.

naana is scum.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Oh you said you're reading him wolf for being shallow in how he presents his thoughts.

I mean, is it really? I've been able to follow how he's gone from point X, to Y, to Z, and that shows me he's at least faking progressions on wolf reads. I don't know why you think it's shallow other than him just being short in his language and how he presents those suspicions. I don't think being succinct in how one presents their suspicions is wolfy of itself; village has already done that with Ichigo and I think it's just a playstyle thing in a vacuum.

i think his suspicions themselves are shallow. like level 1 reads

I have no problem with 1 liners or the like

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

i think his suspicions themselves are shallow. like level 1 reads

I have no problem with 1 liners or the like

@ underlined

What gives you this impression? Most of this village is just pushing the consensus wagons and telling themselves me and Ruy are teamed like the game is so easy that they have half the wolfteam by D2. Naana's like...the complete opposite of that.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

My problem with this is that it’s just looking at people who voted them and not much else. I don’t see any bridging out outside from you.

2 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

I did from what I saw, no opinions on mag i’ve bareky seen him post outside of his vote on me.

not convinced in Omega scum.

naana is scum.

whaddya mean not convinced

you've been whiteknighting the fuck out of him

you said you'd rather die than him

@ underlined

What gives you this impression? Most of this village is just pushing the consensus wagons and telling themselves me and Ruy are teamed like the game is so easy that they have half the wolfteam by D2. Naana's like...the complete opposite of that.

I think the way he's making reads are very simplistic. I don't think he's delving very deep at all. he finds 1 thing he thinks could be wolfy and pushes on that.

i could care less if everyone else is ok with consensus as long as they show me why they think that. Naana's shown thought process is simplistic. It wasn't like this in the team game.

why is the point you're making about what other people are doing

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

with Mag Omega and Naana as counter wagons to AM you think Naana is scum and mag is null? :thinking:

That doesn’t make anyone in here town. That a huge WIFOM discussion unless specific interactions point to it being clearly putting the wagon on someone for shallow reasons to get it on town.

i didn’t read much into AM so no idea if this happened outside of stuff around the possible discord slip.

6 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

with omega possibly being a very very very lost v

Unless you/others think the team is exactly like:

Omega/Red Ryu/Naana

Which it's very, very, very obviously not.

Then we definitely have wolves that aren't being paid any attention to ATM.

Unless you/others think the team is exactly like:

Omega/Red Ryu/Naana

Which it's very, very, very obviously not.

Then we definitely have wolves that aren't being paid any attention to ATM.

well yeah, no shit

10 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

whaddya mean not convinced

you've been whiteknighting the fuck out of him

you said you'd rather die than him

What has he done that scummy outside of the possible timing to look into Gorf/Donald? 

Seriously whay has he ddone that’s super scummy? He’s less outspoken than he used to be on smashboards but I still see why he would call out on Donald for the Elina stuff.

i’m not Convinced because he hasn’t done anything from what I have read, which is also why I wanted to look back on my lunch break at what Gorf posted to see what the bigger issues where.

1 minute ago, Red Ryu said:

What has he done that scummy outside of the possible timing to look into Gorf/Donald? 

Seriously whay has he ddone that’s super scummy? He’s less outspoken than he used to be on smashboards but I still see why he would call out on Donald for the Elina stuff.

i’m not Convinced because he hasn’t done anything from what I have read, which is also why I wanted to look back on my lunch break at what Gorf posted to see what the bigger issues where.

he's just been meta reading others

double standard for ppl that makes it look like he's pocket attempting

hasn't made a solid case yet

weird awkward timings

what has he done that's towny?