Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4549 to #4575

Red Ryu (7): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB.
Omega. (4): Donald Trump, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
SB. (4): dyachei, Omega., LaserGuy, Red Ryu
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Naana (1): Snike
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (3): manti, Mello, Shinori

Phase ends in 3h59m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Red Ryu (1): SB.

SB. (1): Red Ryu

Shinori (1): Unvote

<Beta v2.0.4>

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

really, what half

You liked my posts d1 but thought I fell off d2

you've made lots of blanket statements and referenced points throughout both days when you make these

what parts haven't you read

Parts I walked into it, I missed pretty much most if not all but the ending of day 1. 

This day didn’t see you do much like when I walked in and started posting. Missed some of today but i ain’t bothering since i’d be on catch up forever.

13 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

good point, so you're not town then

I’ll be laughing when I flip.

better me than Marshy though given long term unless he actually was scum which whoops on me.

14 minutes ago, SB. said:

Omega claim could be real if the mod meta shit with poisoner happened. Don’t think Evan’s reaction to the claim looks good, no opinion on the claim just kind of nitpicking.

Ryu voting me in spite of townreading me hours ago (I haven’t posted since then btw) is zzzzz I get that self-pres is a thing but it doesn’t feel like he even tried to get anything else going.

No one I want has traction and i’d Rather lynch you than Omega.

5 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Parts I walked into it, I missed pretty much most if not all but the ending of day 1. 

This day didn’t see you do much like when I walked in and started posting. Missed some of today but i ain’t bothering since i’d be on catch up forever.

so why did you like me EoD1

all I remember doing is joking around and making sure ppl knew AM was outed

firefighter claim

## unvote

not saying i necessarily buy it (not a hard thing to fakeclaim at all as scum who knows they dont have a firefighter) but it actually aligns with his play extremely well in retrospect so ill step down. if scum keeps him alive das coo, but this actually makes me wanna lynch sb more because im FAIRLY certain theres scum in there

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

so why did you like me EoD1

all I remember doing is joking around and making sure ppl knew AM was outed

Not there, it was at the part where I replaced in. I believe you were talking about some content on AM or Naana that I liked.

2 hours ago, Omega. said:

Do people really want my N1?

Kind of a dumbass thing to claim my N1. That just tells wolves who they can arson/NK tonight.

i mean ideally youre getting nk'd (unless doc exists, but with you being protective i figure its more likely a jailer) soo

10 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

It fell apart when omega started getting heat.

I still believe it could happen tbh if people want it.

Gorf where do you think there’s scum? Just me or in a pool of people?

Anyway I am not fucking up my sleep schedule for mafia again so I’m probs going to bed in 10 minutes. Sorry if you guys wanna lynch me but it’s w/e.

@Omega. If I get lynched do not immediately assume Marth is scum because you thought one of us had to be. Not totally sold on him being town but I can see him playing the way he has this phase as town as well and don’t think he’s been as bad as d1.

1 hour ago, Alpha Male said:

Are you being serious, no way you don't know what associative means after 10+ years of mafia

go fucking read the game, it's obv af and soup talked about it a lot

LMFAO YOU'RE BEING SERIOUS

PSA RYU IS SAYING THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE CASE AT ALL THIS ENTIRE GAME BESIDES THE ONE YOLO MADE ON GORF

LMFAOOOO THIS GUY IS OHTED LYNCH HIM

so let me just say that, as a person who hates meta, this is the ruy incarnate and is almost NAI, if anything its like a hair of a towntell

pg 181 evan's stupidity with the n1 target thing for omega feels kinda towny to me in a "i have a stupid holdup so let me really make the most of it," in a lot of a way that he did with shin on d1. its like too dumb to be a wolf, idk

If Ryu is town scum is hard coasting and I’d say it’s Naana 90%. If he isn’t tbh they probably still are or they tried really hard to force the Omega wagon.

so ive come to the conclusion that scum!yolo has zero reason to make that fakeclaim with hours away from the thread and with ruy AND sb as possible deflects he can work. i think scum!yolo waits and waits and if it seems inevitable by like 8:30-9:00 he claims to throw town for a loop and make em scurry for a different lynch. yolo gave us a chance to talk, so hes very probably town

@Omega. summarize weinerboy lynch plz, i dont see the case but tbh that could be because ive just not paid it enough attention. is it predicated on scumreading elemina?