Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Last stuff before I bail: 

Feels like there almost has to be scum between Naana/Ryan and I haven’t even read the latter’s posts outside of my catchup but Jinrou looked wonky anyway. Evan just kind of exists and looks off but he’s lower prio and could be weird town.

Otherwise there are just weird lurker slots like Mello and manti (I think? manti is the scummier one here) and then most of he game is varying shades of town. Shatt, Marth, Orihime Weinerboy and Elemina are my less confident townreads I think but I think they’re mostly right. 

Done now. gl with the game guys.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4576 to #4601

Red Ryu (7): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB.
SB. (5): dyachei, Omega., LaserGuy, Red Ryu, Donald Trump
Omega. (3): Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Naana (1): Snike
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (3): manti, Mello, Shinori

Phase ends in 3h14m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Donald Trump (2): Unvote -> SB.

<Beta v2.0.4>

actually I had a last minute thought while brushing my teeth but orihime posting in the wrong thread prolly means she was rereading tpp mafia genuinely and i dont think she had anything to gain from bsing meta reads as scum in this position so probably town.

SB coming in to claim VT and then dip is whatever, my vote is very likely staying parked but I am completely down with bodying inactives and it was a joy to hear Mello thrown out there because I already mentioned how much it annoyed me a couple of pages back that he came in like a deer in headlights. Do I think that all the inactives hold scum? Very likely impossible, a good few of them though, in-fact some of em are even on Ruy right now. The only transparency is that Ichigo is a mason and that I liked MI's content when he does post. AM/MI are fine on the ruy wagon but players like Mello (who has claimed to dislike Ruy in what little content he's given) and Ryan who also only done just that will HAVE to come out of the woodwork.

27 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

i mean ideally youre getting nk'd (unless doc exists, but with you being protective i figure its more likely a jailer) soo

Depends if they want masons instead.

coukd go either way given we do have that floating around as well but Ichigo is useless so probs not.

30 minutes ago, SB. said:

I still believe it could happen tbh if people want it.

Gorf where do you think there’s scum? Just me or in a pool of people?

Anyway I am not fucking up my sleep schedule for mafia again so I’m probs going to bed in 10 minutes. Sorry if you guys wanna lynch me but it’s w/e.

Eh not really. 

Anytome I brought it up people said no so oh well.

this is in order with tiers, from towniest to scummiest

leader of the free world

giphy.gif

conf town

ichigo, snike

confident enough town read that itd probz take hard convincing or a game over to sway me

omega, shin, alpha, dya, laser, ori

town enough at least for now

mag, john, shatt, evan, weiner

ehh

elemina, naana

too quiet for my liking

ryan, mello, manti

not looking 2 gud

sb, ruy

8 minutes ago, LaserGuy said:

##Unvote

SB tonereads as Town expecting to be lynched.

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

sb has some of the best town tone ive ever seen as w

This is all pretty in line for wolf sb

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4602 to #4614

Red Ryu (6): Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB.
SB. (4): dyachei, Omega., Red Ryu, Donald Trump
Omega. (3): Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Mello (1): Ichigo
Naana (1): Snike
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (4): LaserGuy, manti, Mello, Shinori

Phase ends in 2h54m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Ichigo (1): Mello

LaserGuy (1): Unvote

<Beta v2.0.4>

Has JC actually sat on that vote all day?  ;/

I'd agree with shinori this is in SB's wolf range, but I think Red Ryu is more obviously a wolf here.

Has Ryu claimed?

I feel like Ryu's defense is so inconsistent that it washes out wrt Yolo if Ryu flips wolf. But Yolo defending him (I'm assuming Ryu = Ruy) Doesn't look good.

My readslist right now is like

Town
Omega
Snike (mason)
Ichigo (mason)
AM
Naana
dyachei
MI
Elemina
DT
SB
JC
Shatt

Ori
LaserGuy
Shatt

Evan
Ryan
Shinori
Mello

Ruy
Scum

Ryan/Mello are pretty similar when it comes to my feelings towards them, just perpetual (hey what's going on) mode that is irking the shit out of me. Ryan has his vote on Ruy so I especially want to see what he's gonna do wrt Ruy flip. I've had no read on Shatt and I'm eyeing Ori based on the defense of Ruy and what he flips so yea this wagon is within my interests and can help me with the yellows a lot more. Evan is a special case to me in the sense he is non-issue but it is again, I want to see what he does. if Ruy is scum like I believe then my instilled doubt will be erased and that's important to me as well. SB is take it or leave it, but I don't agree with wagoning him cuz It's not within my interests and I can be a stubborn fuck as well. Naana was always OK to me but that mention about Jinrou slot and the confusion towards me was townie in such a way that is uncanny, moreover I've been liking the angle on Ruy if I haven't mentioned that before. Shatt/LaserGuy exist but they don't exist in my eyes and I keep saying 'worry about later.' JC dropped null because he's stopped being a presence and he's had his vote parked on MI for a good ass while and I literally can't recall what I liked about him so SHRUG

Basically I think game is won PoEing down around the yellows and then doing something about the oranges during night. Shinori has dropped down my list a lot because he's becoming complacent in such a way that bothers me, especially now that Omega has claimed.

so just to let you know, in the same vein as it being in sb's wolf range to be extremely tonally town, it is very much in ruy's town range to be an obvious wolf. at the same time its in his wolf range to be an obvious wolf (which is why im scumreading him) so take that as you may