Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4888 to #4926

Red Ryu (9): Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB., Snike, Mello, JohnCarter
SB. (4): dyachei, Red Ryu, Donald Trump, Ichigo
Omega. (3): Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Shattiel (2): Naana, Omega.
Not voting (3): LaserGuy, manti, Shinori

Phase ends in 0h39m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

5 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Ruy's content sucks, that's not something that  can be disagreed with. and while it might be contradicting cause earlier I said 'i want the flip to determine some people', I also think that it's an easy vote that can be dismissed for a lot people due to how he's playing. Mello literally got pissed at me and dipped immediately after with nothing to develop further. He's also voting Ruy right now. Something ain't right if a dude I think is mafia is being voted by wolfy people unless this is the hardest fuckin' bus imaginable

Who feeling me right now

You’re full of crap.

read before this happened then and stop trying to wash people hands free Jesus i’ve Hated how you changed since you sat your vote on me.

Just now, Red Ryu said:

You’re full of crap.

read before this happened then and stop trying to wash people hands free Jesus i’ve Hated how you changed since you sat your vote on me.

Tell me what you think of the players on you then hell throw me in there too dude

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

@Orihime

thoughts on shatt and sb considering these quotes to be true? i actually really like both of these, shatts been actively lurking hard and riding on a D1 town tone and SB has incredible town presence as a wolf

eh sure shat can be in poe idc. As long as ele is vigged within the next 2 days

Going the fuck in

THIS MY OMEGA. IMPRESSION. VIG SHOOT BETWEEN MELLO/RUY, IF SB IS TOWN SHINORI IS GONNA HAVE TO START PLAYING THE GAME AND THAT WOULD BE BALLER, RUY'S WAGON IS GARBO AND FILLED WITH GRIME, EVEN IF HE'S MAFIA ALL YOU'RE GETTING IS SCUMFUCKS GETTING A FREE PASS FOR SOMEONE NOT PLAYING THAT WELL

SWAG

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

hard veto a cfd until someone can prove to me Ryu is town

hell, none of the cfders have even v read Ryu, what does that tell you

what moronic vig isnt shooting ruy if he lives past toNight. he is like a 100% vigshot and hes way more of a wonderful one than a lynch

Just now, Snike said:

@manti you've been guiltied. Any last words?

Also if I put a gun to your head ryu or sb?

not today satan

neither wagon looks particularly sexy but ive read one of ryu's posts and 0 of sb's posts so im ok voting out ryu here

idrc overall