Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5269 to #5292

Shattiel (4): Shinori, Snike, LaserGuy, Mello
Magnificence Incarnate (2): Omega., Donald Trump
Orihime (2): Dyachei, JohnCarter
LaserGuy (1): EvanManManMan
Mello (1): weinerboy
Ryanyb (1): Shattiel
Not voting (6): Elemina, Ichigo , Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Orihime, Ryanyb

Phase ends in 47h56m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

Donald Trump (1): Magnificence Incarnate

LaserGuy (1): Shattiel

Mello (1): Shattiel

Shattiel (1): Ryanyb

<Beta v2.0.4>

Alright @Shinori I ISO'd you, well, it's a WIP of sorts. Main thing I get out of you is that you're very de-facto about a lot of things. Based on how you play and act towards everyone I am chalking it up as NAI unless stated otherwise. I don't think my tonal read on you is worth anything because of this so after looking it's a moot point. I do think however in a situation where you're a wolf that you could be dissected based on your voting patterns. You seem to have a decent grasp about how you play, and in a world where Ori is just an uninterested town who finds solice in buddying people she likes I can see you eluding her. The problem is that I'm not sure if I see that, therefore I am in contention with how I want to go about this further.

When it comes to what I said about poking you, It's pretty much what I told you before and that's just how I play. You seem like a really hard lynch to sell though as either alignment. I became worried because you address at proper times but you are also not an influence in the thread that is a good way. You do your own thing a lot of the time, is it just meddling or something else? In some ways you're really similar to Omega (marshy) but I don't think you do things the same. What I'm really looking for is a game you were in where you were scum if you're willing to give that. I don't think you're the play right now; there is a surprising consistency I was also looking for in regards to your reads. I guess my biggest question is something I came across here:

So already the first 3 pages of Naana's ISO are all 1 liners and shit posts.  Zero real content until this post:

This is in reference to Naana who you were wrong about. The wrongness is not the point rather I'm confused to what extent counts as content in your eyes and what doesn't, or perhaps, what counts as sufficient. There's a lot of players who played or are playing like Naana, and while this is something you said a whle back I want to know if lack of direction/shitposting/no content is a strong wolf thing to you? If that's the case, I'm pretty guilty of hella shitposts but you only snapped at me when I questioned my read towards you. I basically want to know why there was  a dichotomy between how you treated Naana and were playing in the same fashion.

1 hour ago, Mello said:

This makes literally no sense, why would we not want confirmed towns to help us? 

Letting masons lead today is a bad play. Ichigo's fine, but Snike thought Naana/Elemina were wolves and just misplayed badly by voting Shattiel citing a Naana wolfread on her. He can contribute, he can give takes, but I will suffocate his opinion if he tries to lead. It's not happening.

We have a wolfy AF village and a lot of question marks. This game is already looking like a loss and like we had a bad roll, but the most important thing today is to force original content from the uncleared; not people sponging the masons which will end up telling us jackshit.

If Mello responds to this and and tries to argue otherwise, everyone be sure to ignore him. Keep doing your thing.