Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

Dya - Town

DT - Town

Evan - Town

Laser - maybe I'm giving him too much credit for his last slot

Weiner - should be town 

Shin - spewed

So you have wolves in your townreads

And combined with the PoE there are 5 people unaccounted for

So like

On 6/17/2018 at 6:35 PM, JohnCarter said:

Awkward

On 6/17/2018 at 6:46 PM, JohnCarter said:

Caught

On 6/17/2018 at 6:47 PM, JohnCarter said:

##Vote Animal MidWife

On 6/17/2018 at 6:51 PM, JohnCarter said:

Nope

##unvote

this is weird for me

i now officially realize that i hate that sf doesnt show in quotes in their quotes, so click 4 context if you wish or believe me idgaf

the following is a demonstration of all of the interaction directed toward am (not including lazy skim overs which, if they exist, are FEW AND FAR BETWEEN) that involved scumhunting for him prior to pg 20 or so, like that area. the prior quotes are ones that may be scumhunting but could just be jc being a fool, but meh. worth putting i guess.

On 6/17/2018 at 6:49 PM, Elemina said:

Why did you vote now rather then before?

Why?

this is a quote where ele included am in a string of what we are all hopefully familiar with, being ele's early game questioning. note he asked some seemingly random questions and then decided to just drop it after being satisfied i guess

On 6/17/2018 at 7:38 PM, JohnCarter said:

why you only focusing on me? 

because I called you out???

first legit call out for am's crappy early game play

On 6/17/2018 at 8:10 PM, Refa said:

@Animal Midwife It seems like you're questioning people but not getting anything off of them, which bothers me.  What's your read on John (asking because he's the person you interacted the most with)?  How about anyone else?

refa, confirmed town, on it too

On 6/17/2018 at 8:33 PM, JohnCarter said:

once again, still focusing on me???

put all your 'questions' together then

On 6/17/2018 at 8:39 PM, JohnCarter said:

## Vote Animal MidWife

On 6/17/2018 at 8:39 PM, JohnCarter said:

bag and tag the vulpix bois

and then, on pg 16 and consistently onward,

On 6/17/2018 at 8:55 PM, Donald Trump said:

not a fan of the amount of presence am's had and this is the result of his reads. also id be surprised if johns been "dodging questions." that on top of the content being pretty meh and "just there" ill put em on a handy dandy scum team with elimina

cmon scum keep em coming

On 6/17/2018 at 8:58 PM, Donald Trump said:

do you literally not have anything else to say about anything else

jc and i were pretty much the only ones actively taking a dump on am's early play while the rest just kinda let it slide or made slight queries

On 6/17/2018 at 9:25 PM, JohnCarter said:

30 mins later and Animal still be chanting my name

On 6/17/2018 at 9:28 PM, Donald Trump said:

to do more than exist in thread

On 6/17/2018 at 9:31 PM, Donald Trump said:

because were scummates and i feel uncomfortable with you discussing my scummate

On 6/17/2018 at 9:36 PM, JohnCarter said:

i asked you for the questions that you wanted answered and you replied with a vote. you do you vulpix

then, this interesting interaction between evan and am occurred. note how and why am was tryna call me scum at this point

On 6/17/2018 at 9:52 PM, Animal Midwife said:

DT - slight scum

Elem - slight town

EMMM - neutral to slight town

YOLO - neutral

On 6/17/2018 at 9:56 PM, EvanManManMan said:

How is DT scum

On 6/17/2018 at 10:00 PM, Animal Midwife said:

He's brushing off questioning and calling it scummy behavior.

this last quote is where i stopped really trying to comb, but it culminates as to just how early and serious i was about an am scumread, and the fact that my decision to vote am was not anything aside from going from one scumread to another

On 6/17/2018 at 10:03 PM, Donald Trump said:

are you implying that im solving the game by calling you and elemina scum? because if i am thats raw, but clearly youre creating a contrast between your playing and the likes most others (aka those that are trying to engage the thread as what we can only assume are gathering reads). my only observation is that you are making a presence in the thread without really doing much to garner reads. in fact when j asked you to give him the questions he ignored, you just didnt. like if you actually cared about him ignoring your questions wouldnt you either ask him again or repost them? its not unfair to think he mightve missed em

*let it be known jinrou and ori were calling am town off meta this early in the game btw

5 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

i now officially realize that i hate that sf doesnt show in quotes in their quotes, so click 4 context if you wish or believe me idgaf

the following is a demonstration of all of the interaction directed toward am (not including lazy skim overs which, if they exist, are FEW AND FAR BETWEEN) that involved scumhunting for him prior to pg 20 or so, like that area. the prior quotes are ones that may be scumhunting but could just be jc being a fool, but meh. worth putting i guess.

this is a quote where ele included am in a string of what we are all hopefully familiar with, being ele's early game questioning. note he asked some seemingly random questions and then decided to just drop it after being satisfied i guess

jc and i were pretty much the only ones actively taking a dump on am's early play while the rest just kinda let it slide or made slight queries

then, this interesting interaction between evan and am occurred. note how and why am was tryna call me scum at this point

this last quote is where i stopped really trying to comb, but it culminates as to just how early and serious i was about an am scumread, and the fact that my decision to vote am was not anything aside from going from one scumread to another

*let it be known jinrou and ori were calling am town off meta this early in the game btw

We voting ryan then?

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5293 to #5316

Shattiel (4): Shinori, Snike, LaserGuy, Mello
Orihime (2): Dyachei, JohnCarter
Ryanyb (2): Shattiel, Donald Trump
LaserGuy (1): EvanManManMan
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Omega.
Mello (1): weinerboy
Not voting (6): Elemina, Ichigo , Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Orihime, Ryanyb

Phase ends in 46h51m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

Donald Trump (1): Ryanyb

<Beta v2.0.4>

41 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

##mod can you edit op to include who replaced whom

did ryan replace jinrou? because i really really dont like how jinrou softcleared am early game for "not being frozen" like two hours into the game

Yeah. Ryan is jinrou. Ryan also was on AM before she was outed.

I have a question for you.

Yesterday, you tried to base your case and main push on me due to my association or lack thereof with AM. That didn't work.

So why is your go-to reaction to go do the exact same thing? Also, if Ryan's a wolf, he's a busser. That's your first choice? Do you find anyone individually wolfy, associations aside?

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

ah yeah, this brings up a few things I touched on actually. like the elemina thing you mentioned

@Elemina you've dropped off a bit, you ok??

no i DID base my case and main push on you due to your association or lack thereof with am. and it did work. it was just wrong

my go-to reaction is to go do the exact same thing because i think that that's an important factor, and with a group of people who reeeeeeeeeeally seem to prioritize playing their cards to their chest, thats probably the biggest telling factor.

looking at play in total isolation, i think marth's scummy for reasons i had stated a couple of pages or so back. his posture is that of an analytical and decisive one, yet he misconstrued his strongest scumread for most of d1 by saying that the jump from ele to am was wack, despite having a clear path toward my am scumread? that seems like selective scumhunting, and for your main scumread thats grimy. i also think ori's presence is super lackluster despite having a solid tone, and pushes from her dont exist outside of simply placing a vote from my memory. ryan, mello, and manti are frozen. throw in indecisiveness with shatt and jc and i think lynching in that pool can net us the game

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

no i DID base my case and main push on you due to your association or lack thereof with am. and it did work. it was just wrong

my go-to reaction is to go do the exact same thing because i think that that's an important factor, and with a group of people who reeeeeeeeeeally seem to prioritize playing their cards to their chest, thats probably the biggest telling factor.

looking at play in total isolation, i think marth's scummy for reasons i had stated a couple of pages or so back. his posture is that of an analytical and decisive one, yet he misconstrued his strongest scumread for most of d1 by saying that the jump from ele to am was wack, despite having a clear path toward my am scumread? that seems like selective scumhunting, and for your main scumread thats grimy. i also think ori's presence is super lackluster despite having a solid tone, and pushes from her dont exist outside of simply placing a vote from my memory. ryan, mello, and manti are frozen. throw in indecisiveness with shatt and jc and i think lynching in that pool can net us the game

have you done an ISO on manti yet?