Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

@JohnCarter Ask omega or something. I don't know what my 'normal' play looks like.  Weinerboy specifically asked to see a scum game in recent time but I stated previously that I have been attempting to act slightly different in the majority of my recent games which is why I posted multiple if he wants to ISO what I look like in those games.  I also have one game over on MU because I was in a champs game recently.

If I had to say anything I'd say my play in this game looks much more similiar to EO3 or TPP.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

I'm alright I was streaming till now and got twitch affiliate so I have not read anything, just saw the notification here, tbh I'm gonna read up tomorrow and will be present as I have nothing going on

I'm looking at the flips and I need to re-think things

are you a famous twitch streamer or something? that would give you town points

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

@JohnCarter Ask omega or something. I don't know what my 'normal' play looks like.  Weinerboy specifically asked to see a scum game in recent time but I stated previously that I have been attempting to act slightly different in the majority of my recent games which is why I posted multiple if he wants to ISO what I look like in those games.  I also have one game over on MU because I was in a champs game recently.

If I had to say anything I'd say my play in this game looks much more similiar to EO3 or TPP.

Fair

5 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Thx looking at your scumgame wrt when you got lynched shinori

Defintely my worst scum game there. Was multiball and the entire game ended on D3.

I hard defended my buddy was pretty scummy.  LIKE HARD DEFENDED.

Lynched a person of the opposing scum team D1. Buddy got lynched D2. I got caught by a watcher report on D3 which is why I got lynched.  Last scum member from the other team surrendered D3 after my lynch.

Just now, weinerboy said:

Dunno glancing over it you seem to posture a little more but you also feel compelled to contribute, that was the tell I got

Shatt claimed you were spewed, no idea what it means clarify?

I have no idea what he means by me being spewed and meant to ping them and ask them about it.  HE stated I was spewed yesterday when he was linking AM quotes as well but I don't remember having many interactions with AM.

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5335 to #5360

Shattiel (4): Shinori, Snike, LaserGuy, Mello
Orihime (2): Dyachei, JohnCarter
Ryanyb (2): Shattiel, Donald Trump
LaserGuy (1): EvanManManMan
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Omega.
Mello (1): weinerboy
Not voting (6): Elemina, Ichigo , Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Orihime, Ryanyb

Phase ends in 45h1m. Hammer at 12.

<Beta v2.0.4>

Votals

(2) Red Ryu: Elemina, Mello

(1) Alpha Male: Omega.

(1) Ichigo: Orihime

(2) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy

(1) Shinori: EvanManManMan

(1) JohnCarter: Animal Midwife

(3) Naana: Shinori, Shattiel, moonbird

(5) Animal Midwife: Alpha Male, Refa, dyachei, Donald Trump, JohnCarter

(1) Magnificence Incarnate: Red Ryu

(2) Omega.: SB., Ichigo

Votals

(3) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega.

(4) Naana: Shinori, Shattiel, moonbird, manti

(1) dyachei.: Naana

Votals
(1) Red Ryu: Mello
(4) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega., Alpha Male
(1) Shinori: EvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarter: Animal Midwife
(4) Naana: Shattiel, moonbird, manti, Elemina
(4) Animal Midwife: Refa, dyachei, JohnCarter, Donald Trump
(1) Magnificence Incarnate: Red Ryu
(2) Omega.: SB., Ichigo
(2) dyachei: Naana, Orihime
(1) Orihime: Shinori

These three wagons are interesting. The former is one of the few wagons where AM was fairly decisively leading the votals pre-slip. manti's vote here is completely unsupported. In their reads later, in fact, Naana isn't even on there. AM is lumped in with Evan as a "probably not together" read. Three VCs later (about 5 pages), Elemina has also voted Naana and we suddenly have three tied wagons. Both manti and Elemina looking good as wolves here.

(5) Magnificence Incarnate: SB., Refa, Naana, Omega., Orihime

This wagon is probably the towniest wagon of the game based on confirmed flips and claimed PRs so far. The lack of movement here by anyone else, leading to this wagon eventually dissipating, makes me think probably scum, and if scum, probably scum PR that they didn't want to bus. 

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.

(4) Omega.: SB., Shattiel, Ichigo, Naana

Representative wagons from Omega D1 and D2. Interesting to me that the D1 Omega wagon is pretty townie (Shattiel notwithstanding), whereas the D2 wagon by Omega is almost entirely people that we don't have info on, except for SB. Also interesting that Trump is the only person in this group who was a persistent AM voter. Elemina and Shattiel again looking bad here. Along with Oriheme, the three of them also stayed on this wagon much past its best-before date.

Red Ryu (8): Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB., Snike, Mello
SB. (4): dyachei, Red Ryu, Donald Trump, JohnCarter

SB wagon was likely Town-driven. Ryu wagon is much more ambiguous. Ryan and weinerboy were on for a very long time. MI vote opportunistic again.

I think this is probably the best play today, actually.

##Vote: @Magnificence Incarnate 

Votals

(1) Alpha Male: Omega.

(2) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy

(3) Naana: Shinori, Shattiel, moonbird

Votals

(3) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega.

(4) Naana: Shinori, Shattiel, moonbird, manti

(1) dyachei.: Naana

Votals
(1) Red Ryu: Mello
(4) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega., Alpha Male
(1) Shinori: EvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarter: Animal Midwife
(4) Naana: Shattiel, moonbird, manti, Elemina
(4) Animal Midwife: Refa, dyachei, JohnCarter, Donald Trump
(1) Magnificence Incarnate: Red Ryu
(2) Omega.: SB., Ichigo
(2) dyachei: Naana, Orihime
(1) Orihime: Shinori

These three wagons are interesting. The former is one of the few wagons where AM was fairly decisively leading the votals pre-slip. manti's vote here is completely unsupported. In their reads later, in fact, Naana isn't even on there. AM is lumped in with Evan as a "probably not together" read. Three VCs later (about 5 pages), Elemina has also voted Naana and we suddenly have three tied wagons. Both manti and Elemina looking good as wolves here.

(5) Magnificence Incarnate: SB., Refa, Naana, Omega., Orihime

This wagon is probably the towniest wagon of the game based on confirmed flips and claimed PRs so far. The lack of movement here by anyone else, leading to this wagon eventually dissipating, makes me think probably scum, and if scum, probably scum PR that they didn't want to bus. 

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.

(4) Omega.: SB., Shattiel, Ichigo, Naana

Representative wagons from Omega D1 and D2. Interesting to me that the D1 Omega wagon is pretty townie (Shattiel notwithstanding), whereas the D2 wagon by Omega is almost entirely people that we don't have info on, except for SB. Also interesting that Trump is the only person in this group who was a persistent AM voter. Elemina and Shattiel again looking bad here. Along with Oriheme, the three of them also stayed on this wagon much past its best-before date.

Red Ryu (8): Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB., Snike, Mello
SB. (4): dyachei, Red Ryu, Donald Trump, JohnCarter

SB wagon was likely Town-driven. Ryu wagon is much more ambiguous. Ryan and weinerboy were on for a very long time. MI vote opportunistic again.

I think this is probably the best play today, actually.

##Vote:  @Magnificence Incarnate