Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

oh my god are you fucking kidding me i turn away for 2 seconds and there's like 7 pages of content already? guys?

no theres 13 pages

did u double ur post per page count? TELL MEEEE HOWWW

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

i liked that decently sized chunk post u made right after i voted u

i like jc for raisins

i like chelsea for raisins

i like that guy with the blonde anime avatar starting with E for raisins

i mean its not something u can explain, u feel me fam?

i forgot who else posted

this is @ the guy with the squirtle avatar

Just now, wolfy said:

i liked that decently sized chunk post u made right after i voted u

i like jc for raisins

i like chelsea for raisins

i like that guy with the blonde anime avatar starting with E for raisins

i mean its not something u can explain, u feel me fam?

i forgot who else posted

Must not have been all that active if you already forgot.

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

(too lazy to quote but fair enough on your Yolo read)

I'd sheep the Wolfy read.  I don't get the connection to John, you're gonna have to explain that one more.  I don't mind Wolfy's initial push on me (easy pushes != bad pushes, especially in the first 24 hours), but going from that to "all of the active posters are town" reads as inauthentic to me.

##Unvote

##Vote: Wolfy

I was explaining why I was questioning John on his post towards Wolfy. Just seemed like he cared more to correct Wolfy and hadn't really done anything with his read on him, yet has interacted with him in a chummy manner. I don't think he has posted a read on Wolfy yet.

Just now, Animal Midwife said:

There's only like 20 posts per page. I don't think it's that bad.

i just think it's funny cuz this happens to me a lot lately

post coming in a sec i just finished a huge ass fanfiction and need a weed break.

Just now, Elemina said:

I was explaining why I was questioning John on his post towards Wolfy. Just seemed like he cared more to correct Wolfy and hadn't really done anything with his read on him, yet has interacted with him in a chummy manner. I don't think he has posted a read on Wolfy yet.

for someone that asks so many questions, you haven't paid attention to what i've been saying that astutely

noted.

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

THIS KID

is a great mafia player with adhd 

Just now, Elemina said:

John: What's your read on Wolfy right now? Also to answer your question: I do ask a lot of questions to get the ball rolling.

I refer to my 2nd to last post- my read on him has been provided

and your questions are baseless if you aren't fully reading and working through whats being said without them

@wolfy I get where you're coming from but gut reads are not really changing my read of "this guy's reads don't seem real to me".  What do you think of Elemina's case on you?  I don't think you've responded to that one yet.

@JohnCarter Elemina town.

John: You can update your read on him. You respond to my post pushing Wolfy, and there is currently a bandwagon forming. Yet you want to stick to 'Yeah I already gave my read somewhere'. What do you think of the reasoning of my read on him? (Also I missed your read because I posted shortly after you, please update me on it)

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

A passionate young man with 1) swag and 2) roleplaying tendencies that may or may not be sus at times but I ain't one to dry snitch.

hot

@Animal Midwife It seems like you're questioning people but not getting anything off of them, which bothers me.  What's your read on John (asking because he's the person you interacted the most with)?  How about anyone else?

7 minutes ago, Elemina said:

John: You can update your read on him. You respond to my post pushing Wolfy, and there is currently a bandwagon forming. Yet you want to stick to 'Yeah I already gave my read somewhere'. What do you think of the reasoning of my read on him? (Also I missed your read because I posted shortly after you, please update me on it)

indicating that whenever someone gets a few votes on them, i should change or at least 'update' my read

why didn't you ask me to update my read when Omega got votes?