Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

5 hours ago, weinerboy said:

manti literally eludes me, not in a good way just like 'yea they exist'. You could honestly put manti/Ryan/Mello/ori together in a room and I couldn't tell too much of a difference. This is concerning because there's no way that's the high majority of the wolf team. I do think lesser presences/inactives can hold some but not all. It's just frustrating trying to determine which of them are town who don't care and wolves who are pretending not to care/stuck in catch-up mode. Thoughts on those 4 and who would hold the wolves more likely? Can't believe I'm fucking saying wolf now I've been drugged

Wolf/Villager vernacular is way more fun imo.

Hmm, are you a villager? I don't have much of a read on you. Your pool is aligning with Shatt's. I'm also not sure you try to power through a SB lynch at EOD yesterday if you already had the Red Ryu mislynch in the bag. Probably been a year or longer since you played, I'm not sure you feel comfortable strongarming a lynch like that as a wolf.

Anyone have any opinion on weinerboy and their take on his EOD2?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i generally agree with your sentiment about the way he handled the cfd, but i was also just kind of chillin on a v read on him during the span of his time here. i think there was an emotional little scene that he had that was like yeeeeea thats pretty friggin v

23 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

the idea that youre going off a prob incorrect naana mark to make reads and calls is definitely worse play than me using associatives to read players lol

23 hours ago, Shinori said:

Unless you are saying you fucking targeted AM N1 there is no way you know that Naana was targeted by the Arsonist N1.

Stop fucking saying it.

LOL Shinori is a fuckin riot this game hahahaha. LMAO.

I doused Alpha Male (no homo) last night. This means he was nightkilled and Naana was set on fire. Naana never gets targeted for the NK here early in the game anyway, not after the pushback against him.

This makes me feel better about Gorf, probably Shinori too. Gorf mocked me over it; he would have had to been acting like he didn't know who the NK/arson was and acted on it to clown me very quickly as a wolf (he posted that less than a minute after I said that, I'm pretty sure). That kind of confidence usually comes from villagers as opposed to wolves.

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5424 to #5428

Magnificence Incarnate (3): Omega., LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Orihime (2): Dyachei, EvanManManMan
Ryanyb (2): Shattiel, Donald Trump
Shattiel (2): Snike, Mello
Mello (1): weinerboy
Not voting (7): Elemina, Ichigo , Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Orihime, Ryanyb, Shinori

Phase ends in 22h13m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

JohnCarter (1): Magnificence Incarnate

<Beta v2.0.4>

@weinerboy

Yes, I still have Ranmaru as a villager. If you had to order that pool, what would it be? Glad you're in this game regardless of alignment.

Game feels different today. Slower because it's a Sunday, but also villagers are realizing they kind of have to start from ground zero because D2 was largely just village shitting itself. Spec chat must have been rolling at that implosion, good GORF was that shit atrocious.

35 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Wolf/Villager vernacular is way more fun imo.

Hmm, are you a villager? I don't have much of a read on you. Your pool is aligning with Shatt's. I'm also not sure you try to power through a SB lynch at EOD yesterday if you already had the Red Ryu mislynch in the bag. Probably been a year or longer since you played, I'm not sure you feel comfortable strongarming a lynch like that as a wolf.

Anyone have any opinion on weinerboy and their take on his EOD2?

13 minutes ago, Omega. said:

@weinerboy

Yes, I still have Ranmaru as a villager. If you had to order that pool, what would it be? Glad you're in this game regardless of alignment.

Game feels different today. Slower because it's a Sunday, but also villagers are realizing they kind of have to start from ground zero because D2 was largely just village shitting itself. Spec chat must have been rolling at that implosion, good GORF was that shit atrocious.

I align with Shatt's pool but his posts don't wow me. Furthermore, he wasn't willing to specify his pool either. Like I said before, Ryan/Mello/Manti/Ori are all very similar to me, it really just boils down to who becomes the most V in the span of this phase for me to decide. Mello needs to stop dodging me if he wants to be V and Ryan needs to unfreeze. I can get why you stick with Ran being town but the way he's playing (and such replacement) has me paranoid. He's not a vote I would do today and I'd rather take my chances on Ori instead regardless. I'm happy with my vote right now honestly, at least until Mello commits to something.  I have optimism about this phase especially cause it seems like the people who care about the state of the game are really trying to get it right this time.

Shatt/Ori/Ryan/Mello/MI/Manti as having all our wolves is completely illogical. It's probably way harder than that. I'll get to ISOing MI like I said I would because unfortunately I do care about this phase to everyone's dismay

11 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

I align with Shatt's pool but his posts don't wow me. Furthermore, he wasn't willing to specify his pool either. Like I said before, Ryan/Mello/Manti/Ori are all very similar to me, it really just boils down to who becomes the most V in the span of this phase for me to decide. Mello needs to stop dodging me if he wants to be V and Ryan needs to unfreeze. I can get why you stick with Ran being town but the way he's playing (and such replacement) has me paranoid. He's not a vote I would do today and I'd rather take my chances on Ori instead regardless. I'm happy with my vote right now honestly, at least until Mello commits to something.  I have optimism about this phase especially cause it seems like the people who care about the state of the game are really trying to get it right this time.

I'm happy with your vote too. That and your EOD yesterday were good; I liked how you pushed for SB and the names you pulled for the vig suggestion. No idea what your alignment is, but you're either hiding your bros really well (I've noted a few disconnects you have to people) or are just a villager.

1 hour ago, weinerboy said:

Shatt/Ori/Ryan/Mello/MI/Manti as having all our wolves is completely illogical. It's probably way harder than that. I'll get to ISOing MI like I said I would because unfortunately I do care about this phase to everyone's dismay

yeah true, but at the same time................................ what if 

Hey sorry I’ve actually been busy as fuck and need sleep right now tomorrow morning I’ll be back. being sick + missing work because of it is fun fun fun anyways, tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Ryanyb said:

Hey sorry I’ve actually been busy as fuck and need sleep right now tomorrow morning I’ll be back. being sick + missing work because of it is fun fun fun anyways, tomorrow. 

vote someone or pussy

29 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Yo @Omega. How does firefighter actually work? You douse them after they are ignited? OR do you have to douse them the night they are targeted by the arsonist?

Why does it matter? This helps the wolves more than the village.

42 minutes ago, Mello said:

I'd rather vote MI over Orihime

##Vote: @Magnificence Incarnate

At the time you said this, these were the votals:

Magnificence Incarnate (3): Omega., LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Orihime (2): Dyachei, EvanManManMan 
Ryanyb (2): Shattiel, Donald Trump
Shattiel (2): Snike, Mello
Mello (1): weinerboy
Not voting (7): Elemina, Ichigo , Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Orihime, Ryanyb, Shinori

Why are you singling out Orihime here in particular? What about Shattiel/Ryan? Or why not somebody else if your read there is stronger?