Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Secondhand Revenant said:

Both with the other one being... kts slot yeah? Plausible, hard to catch the feel and flow of things from just rereading it, just feel it on the wagon they ended on for sure and plausible for the other

yes, ryan at the time

he didnt post great and it wasnt like people were dying to lynch him so hes less clear, but tbf evan was going out defending him p hard at eod, so that can be a factor 

Just now, Secondhand Revenant said:

What kind of dumb question is that?

No, I don't care if he's the person who invited me to the game and why would it matter about that or that he suspected a wolf and was right once?

Your read is understandably vain but you don't have context, I figured that someone you were more familiar with get you interested in looking back instead of what you're doing right now but lol

7 minutes ago, Mello said:

weinerboy that's literally the worst logic i've ever heard in a game. I'm starting to think only town can come up with logic that bad

I literally don't understand how you operate, but apparently you're from EM (I ISO'd you a little during the night) so makes sense. I've never seen a Mello however so idk who you are lol

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Your read is understandably vain but you don't have context, I figured that someone you were more familiar with get you interested in looking back instead of what you're doing right now but lol

It's not even vain, you're trying to defend yourself from Mello and trying to shade him based on his wolf reads not being associative, that's atrocious and looks like level 1 defensive wolfy play

Then you're trying to discredit me here and trying to piggyback off someone else having an opinion. I've also only played all of two games with yolo

And looking back what am I supposed to see? If there's an argument, give it. I haven't bothered to install the iso script thing and I'm too lazy to do that to read back over a couple hundred pages

4 minutes ago, manti said:

i wanna troll them real bad

but theyre the counter to a wolf so theyre fine

Alright, was trying to be a bit more sure I wasn't just clearing him too fast from that. If others generally think so I'm probably fine with it

Also @dyachei curious if you think it helps clear Mello since you did mention that for KTS. Tho on that note, for KTS he was't in your town IIRC so how exactly are you assessing the CW stuff? You just... giving him a day or something else?

1 minute ago, Secondhand Revenant said:

Alright, was trying to be a bit more sure I wasn't just clearing him too fast from that. If others generally think so I'm probably fine with it

Also @dyachei curious if you think it helps clear Mello since you did mention that for KTS. Tho on that note, for KTS he was't in your town IIRC so how exactly are you assessing the CW stuff? You just... giving him a day or something else?

DT looks v bad for sheeping my vote onto him yesterday

if mello really is v they look incredibly bad

evan also doesnt look great, but then he did a real shitty job of prezing the slot so i think its more of loleod than an actual wolf, ya feel?

Just now, manti said:

DT looks v bad for sheeping my vote onto him yesterday

if mello really is v they look incredibly bad

evan also doesnt look great, but then he did a real shitty job of prezing the slot so i think its more of loleod than an actual wolf, ya feel?

Will have to look at that

What do you think of dya? I'm a bit mixed there but such a limited view so far

Eh. What do you mean a really shitty job of prezing the slot? An loleod from Evan doesn't feel good given my memories of team mafia lol

Just now, Secondhand Revenant said:

It's not even vain, you're trying to defend yourself from Mello and trying to shade him based on his wolf reads not being associative, that's atrocious and looks like level 1 defensive wolfy play

Then you're trying to discredit me here and trying to piggyback off someone else having an opinion. I've also only played all of two games with yolo

And looking back what am I supposed to see? If there's an argument, give it. I haven't bothered to install the iso script thing and I'm too lazy to do that to read back over a couple hundred pages

That's not what I was trying to do, where did you even get that in your head? I'm trying to get more information out of him because I fail to understand him sometimes. I've had this conflict for a while since like..the end of D2 when Ryu got lynched. D3 was mostly uneventful to progress further because as I explained he continually dodged me and just threw up a defense, and the biggest head scratcher of all (to repeat myself for the 1000th time) is that he said my posts were looking better and now he's back on me being wolf because ????

I started the accusation towards him and if you want to look at like basic bitch level terms the only thing he's done is shove it in my face. I don't aim to discredit you, you're in a slot that was V for me after deliberation but then went frozen and replaced out for streaming business, so it's cool to have someone actually here instead of mulling over whether that reads stands or not

Anyways that's the gist of it

2 minutes ago, Secondhand Revenant said:

Will have to look at that

What do you think of dya? I'm a bit mixed there but such a limited view so far

Eh. What do you mean a really shitty job of prezing the slot? An loleod from Evan doesn't feel good given my memories of team mafia lol

he was hard defending ryan (a counter) while voting ello (the other counter) while saying the lead wagon could be a wolf too but not voting them because "wagonomics or some shit lmao"

so in a vaccum it isnt a great look, but i kinda believe that they genunily believed their ryan read, and spending time defending a counter, over burying a counter, is just such bad eod play it doesnt make sense for a wolf to do that shit

unless wagons were v/w/w in which case that makes sense, but i dont believe that aorn

21 minutes ago, Secondhand Revenant said:

I don't think it's clearing but it does make them less likely unless they are exactly a goon. So he's lower priority than say...shattiel 

Sr before getting a read on me maybe ISO?

Seems weird you want to base it just on the few posts from today. 

I came in later and pushed AM despite a piss poor meta on her. Corrected it and she later slipped and had some discord copied posts. I made sure people knew she was a wolf beforehand, but I was OK with the naana wagon, too. Still, felt more sure on animal midwife. She flipped mafia role cop. If you think I bus like that then for sure keep me in your suspect pile

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

Sr before getting a read on me maybe ISO?

Seems weird you want to base it just on the few posts from today.

I came in later and pushed AM despite a piss poor meta on her. Corrected it and she later slipped and had some discord copied posts. I made sure people knew she was a wolf beforehand, but I was OK with the naana wagon, too. Still, felt more sure on animal midwife. She flipped mafia role cop. If you think I bus like that then for sure keep me in your suspect pile

I don't really want to bother installing it to ISO this late in the game tbh

Interesting given I actually haven't stated a read on you yet, I just said mixed. You think it's weird that I feel mixed on you based on what I've read so far?

I mean... are you saying you would not bus her? I know you bus. Tbh I didn't even know you were part of that on her or that she was dead or anything because without ISOs it's a pain to even find end and start of day aside from the one I was pinged for