Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Secondhand Revenant said:

I don't really want to bother installing it to ISO this late in the game tbh

Interesting given I actually haven't stated a read on you yet, I just said mixed. You think it's weird that I feel mixed on you based on what I've read so far?

I mean... are you saying you would not bus her? I know you bus. Tbh I didn't even know you were part of that on her or that she was dead or anything because without ISOs it's a pain to even find end and start of day aside from the one I was pinged for

You were asking other people for their reads on me so I felt compelled. I don't ever bus like that. I don't come into a thread and bus a mafia pr when other people are content to read them town based on bad meta.

I tried to fill you in on stuff. The script is actually stupidly easy to install and you just go to page one and have it get isos and you can see everyone that posted in the thread.

I still have a migraine so I'm gonna stop reading this screen, but weiner gave a few walls upon entering the game as a sub and his process was fine there 

Just now, dyachei said:

You were asking other people for their reads on me so I felt compelled. I don't ever bus like that. I don't come into a thread and bus a mafia pr when other people are content to read them town based on bad meta.

I tried to fill you in on stuff. The script is actually stupidly easy to install and you just go to page one and have it get isos and you can see everyone that posted in the thread.

I still have a migraine so I'm gonna stop reading this screen, but weiner gave a few walls upon entering the game as a sub and his process was fine there 

Of course I'll ask other people for reads on you. It's not going to determine my read on you but it helps to know who's probably clear and such and who's not

Yes, you did. You're acting like I stabbed you in return lol, I'm just considering things because like you cleared the wagon on the CW except for Shattiel IIRC and also cleared the CW for being the CW so of course I'm considering if that makes sense really and your alignment.

Maybe I'll install it at some point. I came in to low effort tbh

Okay... well whenever you read this tell me what you think about his reaction to Mello

Just now, Secondhand Revenant said:

Honestly, I was really hoping Yolo was right about not having to deal with stupid 15 year old shit heads playing like aids, but I guess not

Atrocious post. Gross assumption. I'm a grown ass man, you philistine. I won't have you talk down to me like the dog you are. Atrocious. Awful. Pitiful. Bow to me you peon

2 minutes ago, Secondhand Revenant said:

Of course I'll ask other people for reads on you. It's not going to determine my read on you but it helps to know who's probably clear and such and who's not

Yes, you did. You're acting like I stabbed you in return lol, I'm just considering things because like you cleared the wagon on the CW except for Shattiel IIRC and also cleared the CW for being the CW so of course I'm considering if that makes sense really and your alignment.

Maybe I'll install it at some point. I came in to low effort tbh

Okay... well whenever you read this tell me what you think about his reaction to Mello

I didn't clear him though. I said he looks better for it and I've explained that a few times tonight. Nor did I clear the wagon on it at all. People on his counterwagon that I may have as town are town reads for other reasons than that 

His reaction to mello is meh but I kind of understand it because mello hasn't been...the most cooperative person to deal with.

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Atrocious post. Gross assumption. I'm a grown ass man, you philistine. I won't have you talk down to me like the dog you are. Atrocious. Awful. Pitiful. Bow to me you peon

You throw a tantrum because I call your reasoning out for being as stupid as it is

I'm out, I was promised better than teenage trolls

Just now, Secondhand Revenant said:

You're a piece of shit that couldn't think his way out of paper bag

dude im JOKING my man just stay in the game i know nothing about you

this reaction is v though

36 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Holy fuck this person is a massive cunt im using my dayvig

26 minutes ago, Secondhand Revenant said:

Honestly, I was really hoping Yolo was right about not having to deal with stupid 15 year old shit heads playing like aids, but I guess not

TONE IT DOWN, BOTH OF YOU.

The Code of Conduct is still active.  This goes beyond alignment, and to the actual person, and such things are NOT allowed.

You're both getting off with a public warning.  Do this again, and it's an automatic suspension, which I'll sort out with the game mods later.

To everyone here - read the Code of Conduct, and PM me if you have any questions.

Clipsey out.