Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does even freak out about the votes despite Duk3 being very very possible as the lynch today, it's one thing to not want to town to ML on you and another to say that Duk3 is wolf yet do nothing to push that read

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

why do you NOT?

pretty sure I stated they were my 2nd biggest scumread, and I was trying to lynch Manti yesterday when you idiots were pushing a mislynch. So, I know why I scumread Manti, I'm asking your reasons. 

Manti has done nothing towny so far. I asked him why I should read him as a villager and he said the only notably villagery thing he did was voting a Marth counterwagon and then immediately switching to Marth. However this is not towny because he gave no reasoning for anything and his switch was a pure sheep. Manti has spent the entirety of today trying to make himself look towny but his only defense is that he would not kill Dyachei, which is pure WIFOM. He can't create logical arguments as to why he is not mafia. On top of that, he is doing nothing to solve the game. He said he had 0 wolf reads and until he was asked multiple times, he never gave any scumreads and when he finally got to it, his team was Ori/Duke/DT/Weinerboy. Orihime was his strongest scum too. This team doesn't make sense. Nothing he can push makes sense because he is a wolf. KTS is scum because of the way he is buddying with Manti. I don't think he is blind enough as town to just come in and read Manti as a strong villager. The way he is evaluating the game makes 0 sense as town. There is one more reason I think KTS is very scummy but I can't say it. Duke is scum because the slot was pretty much worthless. He also buddied with Manti and KTS though, and I think that prompts a team. Weinerboy is mafia number 4 because of the way he is defending Manti today. His reasoning is very poor and he has yet to make a proper world of 4. His top 3 scumreads are me Duke and KTS but I'm never with KTS. He has to push the world I described to you in my last post to call me mafia.

4 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Why does even freak out about the votes despite Duk3 being very very possible as the lynch today, it's one thing to not want to town to ML on you and another to say that Duk3 is wolf yet do nothing to push that read

I think Duke is a wolf but I just don't have enough as I do for somebody like Manti. I shouldn't have called them my top lynch and that was kind of a lie when I did. I just really don't want town to lose and you should be able to sense this emotion in my posts.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

I think Duke is a wolf but I just don't have enough as I do for somebody like Manti. I shouldn't have called them my top lynch and that was kind of a lie when I did. I just really don't want town to lose and you should be able to sense this emotion in my posts.

You're talking to someone who used AtE and my own self-deprecating meta as an underhanded tactic to be townread multiple times. It's very possible for village to do it, and usually when it comes to people other than me doing it I need to consider the brevity of the situation. How does Duk3/me make any sense to you?

7 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Manti has done nothing towny so far. I asked him why I should read him as a villager and he said the only notably villagery thing he did was voting a Marth counterwagon and then immediately switching to Marth. However this is not towny because he gave no reasoning for anything and his switch was a pure sheep. Manti has spent the entirety of today trying to make himself look towny but his only defense is that he would not kill Dyachei, which is pure WIFOM. He can't create logical arguments as to why he is not mafia. On top of that, he is doing nothing to solve the game. He said he had 0 wolf reads and until he was asked multiple times, he never gave any scumreads and when he finally got to it, his team was Ori/Duke/DT/Weinerboy. Orihime was his strongest scum too. This team doesn't make sense. Nothing he can push makes sense because he is a wolf. KTS is scum because of the way he is buddying with Manti. I don't think he is blind enough as town to just come in and read Manti as a strong villager. The way he is evaluating the game makes 0 sense as town. There is one more reason I think KTS is very scummy but I can't say it. Duke is scum because the slot was pretty much worthless. He also buddied with Manti and KTS though, and I think that prompts a team. Weinerboy is mafia number 4 because of the way he is defending Manti today. His reasoning is very poor and he has yet to make a proper world of 4. His top 3 scumreads are me Duke and KTS but I'm never with KTS. He has to push the world I described to you in my last post to call me mafia.

why arent you voting me

Spoiler

idk if im allowed to say "vote me pussy" so this is what you get

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

You're talking to someone who used AtE and my own self-deprecating meta as an underhanded tactic to be townread multiple times. It's very possible for village to do it, and usually when it comes to people other than me doing it I need to consider the brevity of the situation. How does Duk3/me make any sense to you?

What redeeming qualities does Duke have?

3 minutes ago, manti said:

why arent you voting me

Reveal hidden contents

idk if im allowed to say "vote me pussy" so this is what you get

Because I'm not done evaluating who the best lynch is for today. I think you are the scummiest individual. I think KTS has VERY high arsonist potential. And Duke is just dead weight. I'm not sure what exactly to do.