Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LaserGuy said:

Yes, apparently my meta on him is woefully out of date.

Laser talk to me. Update me on your current scum reads. Then talk to me about Snike's entry. If you agree with me, VOTE SNIKE 2018.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

Por que?

if both omega and ichigo are scum, ichigo more likely to be the pr of the 2 because his wagon has a VERY difficult time picking up steam, where omega/yolo did so with very little resistance

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3664 to #3691

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, EvanManManMan, weinerboy
Ichigo (3): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, dyachei
Red Ryu (3): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb
SB. (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, Omega.
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Snike (1): Elemina
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 27h12m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

7 hours ago, Red Ryu said:

how I feel just off of posts I saw

ALIVE PLAYERS (21)

@Alpha Male (LordQuas) - fine 
@Donald Trump (Gorf) - town lean
@dyachei - town lean

@Elemina (Ranmaru) - town lean
@EvanManManMan - null

@Ichigo (Dunnstral) - null
@JohnCarter- null 

@LaserGuy (formerly @Vi-astra) - null
@Magnificence Incarnate (Marth) - null
@manti (Mantichora) - null
@Mello - null 

@Naana - scum 

@Omega. (YOLOSWAG) - town lean
@Orihime (Chelsea/MariaR) - null scum lean, something earlier posted was not a fan of but can’t recall
@Red Ryu (formerly @wolfy) towniest wolf O’donnell
@Ryanyb (formerly @Jinrou) - null
@Refa - null

@SB. - null

@Shattiel - null

@Shinori - null

@weinerboy (formerly @Ryker) - lean town

need less nulls need more scum picks other than 1 1/2.

yes

1 minute ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3664 to #3691

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, EvanManManMan, weinerboy
Ichigo (3): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, dyachei
Red Ryu (3): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb
SB. (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, Omega.
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Snike (1): Elemina
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 27h12m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

interesting

I don't know Ichigo, maybe you do but I'm reading him based on what I see. I know Ruy however, and I know that when he's town he's not afraid to dig his heels into someone. It's almost sort of a pride thing but not really because I think Ruy is one of the least egotistic people. There were moments that Ruy was displaying that pride such as when he made that reads-list and put himself on it and claimed he was the 'towniest wolf'. scumRuy feels it's necessary to feign a sense of confidence even if he doesn't believe it himself, townRuy is more privy to make mistakes, maybe get some flak but not rush immediately to drop some reads. He might not be the most refined but he's definitely more self-aware than that. Even if it's a matter of Ruy not caring about the game he has and will freeze as scum, and honestly I'd say he freezes way more as it too. There's also this strange interaction I had with im where he just essentially did a shrug and said 'well if people want me then who am I to complain?' and cmon Ruy does not buckle like that so quick for his shoddy input. Who am I reading the more likely? I don't really know right now which is why I want to apply the pressure on one, and while yes people do not like Ichigo and that's cool I personally am not getting shit out of it. 

As to why I feel Ichigo/Ruy isn't w/w? It lies on the Ruy aspect for sure. Ruy would definitely be aware of Ichigo voting him, and would probably even drop a couple of questions here and there, but it's not even acknowledged. He has Ichigo as null despite him voting him for a high majority of the day and calling for his head multiple times. I know you don't have meta on Ruy but do you believe that Ruy if he's a wolf with Ichigo (and with Ichigo actively talking with him) just pretends to ignore that pressure?

@dyachei

7 hours ago, Naana said:

I'm not voting outside of the four people on my wagon today.  Call it lashing out at my wagon or whatever, my wagon leading AM at that point means at least a little scum influence.

I kinda like this post despite it's message. 

which I know i shouldn't 

15 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

Oh and @Ichigo in regards to the discord

why tf would someone only copy a vote from wolf chat, plus to get the mention he'd have to back and edit that part

IDK

Elemina, you can't be this bad, what's up

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

I don't know Ichigo, maybe you do but I'm reading him based on what I see. I know Ruy however, and I know that when he's town he's not afraid to dig his heels into someone. It's almost sort of a pride thing but not really because I think Ruy is one of the least egotistic people. There were moments that Ruy was displaying that pride such as when he made that reads-list and put himself on it and claimed he was the 'towniest wolf'. scumRuy feels it's necessary to feign a sense of confidence even if he doesn't believe it himself, townRuy is more privy to make mistakes, maybe get some flak but not rush immediately to drop some reads. He might not be the most refined but he's definitely more self-aware than that. Even if it's a matter of Ruy not caring about the game he has and will freeze as scum, and honestly I'd say he freezes way more as it too. There's also this strange interaction I had with im where he just essentially did a shrug and said 'well if people want me then who am I to complain?' and cmon Ruy does not buckle like that so quick for his shoddy input. Who am I reading the more likely? I don't really know right now which is why I want to apply the pressure on one, and while yes people do not like Ichigo and that's cool I personally am not getting shit out of it. 

As to why I feel Ichigo/Ruy isn't w/w? It lies on the Ruy aspect for sure. Ruy would definitely be aware of Ichigo voting him, and would probably even drop a couple of questions here and there, but it's not even acknowledged. He has Ichigo as null despite him voting him for a high majority of the day and calling for his head multiple times. I know you don't have meta on Ruy but do you believe that Ruy if he's a wolf with Ichigo (and with Ichigo actively talking with him) just pretends to ignore that pressure?

@dyachei

so again, i dont have the meta, but I have seen scum just ignore other scum voting them. I appreciate your input and will weigh it as I continue to consider

5 hours ago, dyachei said:

Whoever keeps saying I gave no reads outside of AM yesterday can go fuck themselves. I did a lot more than just push AM and it's fucking insulting to be told I didn't over and over. I gave MANY reads, but I felt MOST confident on AM so pushed there most.

Don't think i've seen dya heated before