Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I agree but I don't have a clue how to read him this game tbh. I think I have a grasp on him for a few hours every now and then and after he starts posting again it all breaks and I'm left confused again.

Just now, SB. said:

I guess Omega swinging from "SB is in villagecore" to Shinori(?) earlier to voting me is kind of dumb but I think its within his meta here? Hyperpost games are frustrating. 

He was voting SOUP (who I strongly town read) to YOU instead of joining on Snike. I think he's scum. Come on dude.

1 minute ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3718 to #3749

Red Ryu (5): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Omega. (4): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime
Ichigo (3): JohnCarter, dyachei, EvanManManMan
SB. (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, Omega.
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Snike (1): Elemina
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 25h57m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

LaserGuy (1): Red Ryu

<Beta v2.0.4>

quoting for page top

25 minutes ago, LaserGuy said:

Omega wagon doesn't feel like a scum wagon to me. Need to reread Omega since I apparently don't have meta on him, but wouldn't surprise me if there's two mafia on there, especially if he's Town. Evan is probably scum there.

@underlined

What's your impression of Evan outside of his vote on me?

Just now, Omega. said:

What are you finding frustrating, SB?

General game speed and the fact that if I want to be an active force in the game it's way more of a commitment than I'm used to (or really want atm). Also Refa subbing out made me kind of sad. It doesn't help that I'm busy tomorrow and am inevitably gonna have to play catchup again if I want to stay in.

I have to reiterate that this SB isn't agenda like as fuck as he was in the Emblem game we played. He was really scummy there. Last game he FORCED some newbie to make a mistake and pushed him for it as scum. SB this game has no agenda here, he's just confused and coming from a place of questioning. SB IS TOWN.

VOTE OMEGA 2018

Just lost post;

Dya, if you're talking last post, he answered the question and asked Elemina to repeat reads. Honesty and asking for information in return is always a townie move since it's promoting discussion and given how elemina has been tunneling me from sub in on basically it's a fair question to ask.

If you're talking game-wise, beyond what we're talking about, you're right I wouldn't call him townie based on play.

1 minute ago, SB. said:

General game speed and the fact that if I want to be an active force in the game it's way more of a commitment than I'm used to (or really want atm). Also Refa subbing out made me kind of sad. It doesn't help that I'm busy tomorrow and am inevitably gonna have to play catchup again if I want to stay in.

You can just chill in the thread and skim over the last few pages instead of reading everything. I know that's not natural for SFers, but it's a common thing for people who play these games and you can still make reads that way. Do what you want, just offering you an option elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

My vote isn't doing anything on Snike. I want him dead. Going back to OMEGA. SB if you are lost just proxy your vote to me.

##VOTE: @Omega.

Not totally lost, mostly just stumped on Omega because it feels like he's doing things which aren't exactly beneficial for scum but he's not getting anywhere either which I would expect from town. 

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Not totally lost, mostly just stumped on Omega because it feels like he's doing things which aren't exactly beneficial for scum but he's not getting anywhere either which I would expect from town. 

What things that aren't beneficial to scum, talk to me about that.

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

What things that aren't beneficial to scum, talk to me about that.

Generally being so all over the place unless he's literally trying to push every mislynch under the sun I guess? Like there's benefits to it as scum but its guaranteed to get him shit for it. I don't have a clue how scum Omega plays though and I guess its weird that I think he's done a lot but at the same time is largely just a passenger to the game for the most part and I feel like I should be able to read him better but I can't. 

59 minutes ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3692 to #3717

Ichigo (4): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, dyachei, EvanManManMan
Red Ryu (4): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy

Phase ends in 26h47m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

EvanManManMan (1): Ichigo

weinerboy (1): Red Ryu

<Beta v2.0.4>

this was an hour ago

10 minutes ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3718 to #3749

Red Ryu (5): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Ichigo (3): JohnCarter, dyachei, EvanManManMan

Phase ends in 25h57m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

LaserGuy (1): Red Ryu

<Beta v2.0.4>

now

3 minutes ago, SB. said:

Generally being so all over the place unless he's literally trying to push every mislynch under the sun I guess? Like there's benefits to it as scum but its guaranteed to get him shit for it. I don't have a clue how scum Omega plays though and I guess its weird that I think he's done a lot but at the same time is largely just a passenger to the game for the most part and I feel like I should be able to read him better but I can't. 

I think he's good enough to understand that as scum he needs to make forceful moves in this game rather then be passive. In this type of game passive scum lose. I think I'm the only one to say this, if Ryker were here he would say 'if Marshy isn't right for a few phases, then lynch him.'