Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3750 to #3775

Omega. (5): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Red Ryu (5): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Ichigo (3): JohnCarter, dyachei, EvanManManMan
SB. (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, Omega.
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 25h42m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Elemina (1): Omega.

<Beta v2.0.4>

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dya who else do you want to push? Because you are dead wrong about Ichigo like I said earlier.

8 minutes ago, Elemina said:

I think he's good enough to understand that as scum he needs to make forceful moves in this game rather then be passive. In this type of game passive scum lose. I think I'm the only one to say this, if Ryker were here he would say 'if Marshy isn't right for a few phases, then lynch him.'

I'll trust on the scumread but I'm not sure if I'd vote there over Ichigo (or Evan).

10 minutes ago, dyachei said:

i think they are town.. I just think it takes less than an hour of ichigo being anywhere near the lead to disappear and that's not something i see from a lot of town wagons.

I get your point but if Laserguy was the only vote that switched then it's kind of hard. Do you think scum in thread refused to give the wagon momentum?

Snike I don't get your certainty. It's kind of weirding me out.

3 minutes ago, dyachei said:

like how can you be so sure I'm wrong? there's no chance you might be wrong?

0%.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

SB, you got any take on Marth? What's your opinion of his case on you?

I addressed his case a page or 2 back.

Don't know what to make of him anymore. He's not posting actively enough for me to be sure but I can see his push coming from town maybe a little more likely than scum (60/40ish?)

There's a 0% chance I'm wrong on the read and elemina tbh I've just about had it.

considering you broke rule 9 to make a (still weak) case and then tried to case me in part because I did a revote in a game with a beta voting bot I'm not sure why you're seen as townie or credible.

On top of that you haven't really addressed my defense of Orihime this post and it's been sitting there for 2 hours now.

@SB. At the very least the part where I sub in and immediately get pushed/wagoned over people being just above BBM-level literacy levels. What do you think of the top of 147 Re: Orihime?

On 6/17/2018 at 9:24 PM, Ichigo said:

He could be town, him being not useful but present in thread doesn't really mean he's scum

I can't get multiquote to work right so, I'm probably just gonna grab quotes and Copy/paste them

this read was on ele. it's so fucking hedgy. this came after an awkward entrance into the thread

Tbh I was hoping you were going to say something different to that wrt TPP similarities but idk what i was expecting.

If Midwife hadn't already given up defending themselves essentially prior to the slip it'd mean more to me. Imo as soon as Midwife gave up they were dead and the discord slip was just a formality.

That's what you did though? Replacements don't usually just vote without reading. They read first then vote. So it's something I'm going to say. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Otheres were already commenting on it so I think it was already time for them to let her go. Plus Orihime's play around that is scum indicative. I like how you are trying to focus on THAT detail of her play but not the rest.

JC called ichigo on his wolfy pop ins and these were his responses

I can't follow the thread closely right now

Why the rush to paint me as scummy, though? You need to save your buddy?

It felt a little aggressive for JC's post. JC appeared to be looking for genuine insight and how to read the guy and got an overreaction.

On 6/17/2018 at 4:43 PM, JohnCarter said:

wow page ninja

that was @ inchi-whatever

On 6/17/2018 at 4:45 PM, Ichigo said:

okay, at least it wasn't scummy

On 6/17/2018 at 4:46 PM, Orihime said:

#vote Ichigo

he does have some early interactions w/ animal:

Ok but what about alignments

this was in response to her listing about 5 people

Weren't you the one talking about how the game just started and saying things like "I can't solve the game in 10 minutes" though? Why isn't it the same for him

this is an ok push on her

There's a reason why I voted before saying I was reading (I was caught up in thread). I'll go into it postgame.

@SB.So you think orihime was the first to point it out for easy towncred? You'd think scum would try to push the MI wagon over losing their info role and just have Midwife ask for a sub. I didn't really think the wagon was that overwhelming at the time.

I'm asking this because I think shading Orihime right now is suspect. It's undermining what I think should be a near-universal townread or at least daypass right now and it's adding more silt to this already murky dayphase.