Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say anything she's done is out of her scum range at this point

regarding orihime. It's NAI I think

now post 601 he responded with

Awesome.

Why?

to Shattiel reading Animal wolf.

Continues to defend Animal in response to donald trump

i don't think it points to scum animal midwife

he voted omega instead. Going to continue reading

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3776 to #3802

Omega. (5): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Red Ryu (5): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Ichigo (3): JohnCarter, dyachei, EvanManManMan
SB. (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, Omega.
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 25h7m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Ew.  Reading some at work and I like snikes content better than refas. Don't really agree with tree "his reads are weak and wack" thing

I'm kind of thinking what Snike's been doing is villagery. What do you think? You've played with him more than me, but he looks okay so far.

We finally get some stated reads with:

She just wouldn't do that

Anyways, I don't actually know who you are, I found the first page, what's up. I don't really trust your reads right now, Alpha male feels town to me, Orihime is leaning town, JC is leaning scum to me, I didn't like their posting between pages 47-49.

I've got Mello as town

Manti, I want you to explain your reads on page 53, how did you get those and do you still hold them? I'm not a fan

first is referring to orihime. Interesting he doesn't really have any scum reads

Manti for the record's kinda like (I think it was) Ryu in that they're perpetually in catchup mode but I don't think they were called on it as hard. They need to show up today because only having one reads list isn't really acceptable and the wolves in that read list are (depending on AM there IMO) bad.

@SnikeI think saying "hey you should sub out" isn't something scum would say to their buddy as a general rule and considering Midwife kept posting I don't think it was on their minds. I also think there was no way that someone didn't point out the weird formatting and someone would piece it together, Alpha said they had the same thought even so I can see it.

I don't think it makes them scummier but I'd hate to lose because we wrote them off because of dumb stuff like that when the rest of their play has not been townie at all.

5 minutes ago, Elemina said:

People are really going to have to state why SNIKE deserves a town read over REFA. STAT.

Aside from deadline yesterday I think it's been town!Refa on tone and they were one of the early adopters of the Midwife push before end of day. Their progression on Midwife also felt real to me for most of the day and not something they were playing up for distancing.

he defends naana, too

Not really interested in a naana lynch today either

Moonguy is scumlean too

the "too" is interestng because I didn't see a scum read from him prior.

Moon's posting has been a little strange, Especially around Orihime

So we see more of it here. Reminder that moon flipped town.

post 1651:

@JohnCarter I wrote this down as a note for those pages: Don't like the vote on animal midwife, saying mello is scum, or trying to paint orihime's vote as wolf on wolf, you've also felt off to me the rest of the game. For example, you're trying to downplay my suspicion of you on page 60 something as 'retaliation' for your rvs on page 12 or so - that doesn't sit right with me

here he defends animal, pushes on JC, who is clear town to me.

he continues to read omega/yolo as scum now. but is willing to stop voting him to vote MI

I remember feeling so-so about MI's catchup on my read, I can get on board with this

##Vote Magnificence Incarnate

so we have a scum lean he wont vote in order to vote MI here. The MI wagon was a counter to animal

Town:

Refa, Shattiel, Alpha Male, Naana, LaserGuy

Town lean:

Orihime, Animal Midwife, Mello

Null: Shinori, SB, Donald Trump, Dyachie, Manti, Evanmanman, Elemina

Scumleans: JohnCarter, Omega, moonbird, Magnificence Incarnate, maybe wolfy

The rest are null too because I don't know what they've done

Bolded is super interesting because she had done nothing towny to that point. Moonbird town, think JC also town of his scum leans. MAYBE omega and MI are. That's not a great look. And naana is high town for him at this point, which is interesting. (I added bold and colors)

he's happy to move back to moonbird, too.

responds to shinori's accusations with

You've been pushing for fairly shallow reasons at that

You're tone is fairly town but that's it, your actual push is garbage. One-liners aren't inherintly scummy, that's a policy lynch

but he doesnt have shinori as scum. he also doesn't like MI's wall post for being "manufactured"

basis of the moon scum read:

I talked about Moon a bit before, she's kind of floating through thread, she acted weird about Orihime, then didn't react when Orihime's main was revealed

@SB.I think in some ways that's fine; I'm not going to say oh they're 100% town over that because I can see it. My point isn't more that it's not possible that happened, it's that I think it's incredibly unlikely.

It reads less like Orihime waits 5 minutes, then calls Midwife out, and more like she notices the idle formatting, posts a stray thought about it, and that leads into the confscum wagon. It would be meme of the year if Orihime actually is scum and accidentally did that, but I don't think that's the case.

Also I think knowing what I know IDNSFMM5 would help with eod1 for you SB on that last holdup. Look at EoD2 Refa.

I'm feeling better about this you but I'm going to have to read more after I look at ryan.

@Elemina There doesn't have to be. Could be demotivation which, while as a rule doesn't usually happen after a scum lynch, can happen and probably has happened when you have to read this many pages. Or Orihime is Lazy af.

he pretty strongly pressed shinori on their difference of opinion on naana.

I pointed out the wagons yesterday similarly to how I'm pointing out the wagons today and ichigo AGAIN defended animal

No wagon has stayed in the lead for long, this isn't a good point against AM

mentions the discord stuff on animal

Is this copy pasted from discord?

Whenever I try to tell it pastes my whole screen as an image for some reason

Why did you post like that?

I just haven't like your reads so far, I forget what they were at this point

Animal is starting to look outted

the last was a response to ele

he's still defending her though

I actually think animal midwife is tonally town right now when I actually read them but it's hard to get over the weird formatting

Town by tone not by play, which she isn't great at anyway

At this point he also calls fable scummy for his entrance and then kind of gets on him because fable said he was going to look at the MI wagon.

I would vote Ichigo with you but Snike's "they can't be scum" makes me stop to think.

@Elemina If you want to read D1 of this game (it's 10 pages or something if you want to skim) it has scum Refa with one of his buddies (Michelaar) getting kind of destroyed D1, similar to Midwife here. Fwiw even though there are similar circumstances he kind of approaches Michelaar differently to Midwife this game even though he pushed his buddies early in both games (as in the details of how he does it feel a bit different) but if you're suspicious of Snike I think it'd be a good read in case you think I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

Also I think knowing what I know IDNSFMM5 would help with eod1 for you SB on that last holdup. Look at EoD2 Refa.

Is this for Omega? You might be right not honestly it's enough to keep up with this game rather than adding rereading that monster as well.

If she was scum she didn't do it by accident, 5 minutes is enough to hastily discuss with Midwife what to do and imo I'd jump on it as maf.

he actually encourages Animal

You said you were reading up, what happened?

Don't give up if you're town, at least make them fight for this wagon

and continues kind of coaching her in thread

He's asking you to give a read

Hey guys, if animal midwife is town and flips today then who looks like scum here?

And this post really makes me feel like he's struggling to find ANY wagon outside of animal

Tell me a read you want me to talk about Elemina?

I have JohnCarter, MoonBird, Magnificence Incarnate, Omega as scumreads

Manti has been useless all game but NOBODY is jumping at him and he never followed up on his reads list so that's weird

Here he continues to shade others

I don't remember anything ryanb has posted this game

and he votes MI at ~9 pm.

He does defend refa and ori around now, too.

12 minutes to EOD:

JohnCarter looking more and more like scum but nobody acknowledges their posts, hmm

I think AM is flipping town and I don't see a relation between AM and JC

remember when he called her outed? pepperidge farm remembers

This part kinda sold me.

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

I dont get the potential town perspective through d1 there. He called animal outed then continues to try and start other wagons to save her (and even calls her town later)

##Vote: @Ichigo