Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

how in the holy bejezzus is elemina scumreading orihime when orihime is literally confirmed town. i would sus elemina but im afraid marshy is gonna try scumanipulating town into thinking itd make me scummy to do so so i guess ill just shut my mouth

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

how in the holy bejezzus is elemina scumreading orihime when orihime is literally confirmed town. i would sus elemina but im afraid marshy is gonna try scumanipulating town into thinking itd make me scummy to do so so i guess ill just shut my mouth

?????

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4081 to #4107

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (4): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
SB. (2): Omega., dyachei
Shattiel (2): Naana, Magnificence Incarnate
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Not voting (4): Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello

Phase ends in 21h55m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Magnificence Incarnate (1): Shattiel

<Beta v2.0.4>

33 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Just want to bring this up, this is the closest we've got for a reads list from shattiel so far, mid d1.Consider how it has progressed into an omega tunnel today,  I think its wolfy that he hasn't given any take on Evan or orihime today.  You'd think town reconsiders their progression after a scum! midwife flip but nope. 

##Unvote

##Vote @Shattiel

I don't have opinions on those 2 maybe backreading would help but I'm lazy right now

20 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

In what world is Orihime conf town...? because its not this one

15 minutes ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4081 to #4107

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (4): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
SB. (2): Omega., dyachei
Shattiel (2): Naana, Magnificence Incarnate
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Not voting (4): Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello

Phase ends in 21h55m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

Magnificence Incarnate (1): Shattiel

<Beta v2.0.4>

Why is SB and ryu a wagon?

4 hours ago, SB. said:

I guess Snike/Omega could be a duo but in that case I'd take Omega out first.

Tbh I don't have much to say on Marth's case bc I can see why he'd think I'm scummy for not having a stance on Midwife for a while but I'm town anyway. Shrug. Also I probably could have done more to sort him wrt being more precise I guess but at the same time he wasn't posting and that shit just clogs the thread and would be probably not relevant by the time he reappeared.

The bullshit part is that I'm pretty sure that I said I thought that I was townreading Gorf and I think me going after Omega was fine. Honestly hyperpost games are fucking difficult and I'd rather interact with someone I know in order to ease into the game rather than flail around being totally lost.

That doesn't mean a "Marth is scummy" kind of bullshit case (idr how to read him anymore tbh, kind of contextually town with my other reads in mind?) ftr.

You didn't have a read on gorf in the post where you voted omega,  but that's also because omega's gorf content comes after your initial vote. 

In your second reads post you cased him on the gorf vote because he was pushing the meta hard so I didn't see an explicit gorf townread. I've only seen you tr gorf at the time when you switched from omega to me so you're wrong on that front. 

Here's a scenario

Your scum mate copy and pastes a post from a discord and it's obvious to literally everyone.

What do you do when you've already shown yourself to be online?

A) Ignore it, it didn't happen- pretend you didn't see it.

B) Point it out

??? 

we should be judging Ori on her reads, tone and presence, all of which are trash. 

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

care to explain how animal was outed

now care to explain how orihime's part in that outing can possibly be as a scummate to animal

i dont think that's clearing for ori. I think ori has otherwise been town though

3 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Here's a scenario

Your scum mate copy and pastes a post from a discord and it's obvious to literally everyone.

What do you do when you've already shown yourself to be online?

A) Ignore it, it didn't happen- pretend you didn't see it.

B) Point it out

??? 

we should be judging Ori on her reads, tone and presence, all of which are trash. 

how is she different from the team game? this looks exactly like that play

the formatting is strange but not obviously from a discord, iirc it was literally PAGES before she pointed that out. im going with occam's razor here and saying A is the WAY more likely scenario. but i guess not considering that i havent seen enough of oris reads tone and presence toDay to adjust my read from yesterDay, in which i thought she was chillin enough to not be all that concerned about. but youre unwilling to show me reason to think otherwise right?