Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

wrong. i'll give you a list of reads of mine that aren't completely substantial: sb, shinori, ryu, manti. and even then i've got them in whichever direction around null. everyone else i've pretty conclusively fallen either side and said why. 

i'll case ori sooner rather than later, but if she's going to remain a frozen wolf then it'll be the former

swag. honestly i thought your plays been fine all game i just think its wack to make calls on something, have a bunch of people say otherwise, and just let the town youre playing for sit in what you think is a bad read. i look forward to your case.

@Magnificence Incarnate only vaguely remember a couple of your posts from toDay, but from what ive seen people scumreading you have basically just said you were making pushes yesterDay toward not-am but i dont really see that cuz your activity was sparse. are you caught up? whats your read (and why's would be nice) on omega, myself, and sb (this one in particular cuz im having a real hard time understanding)?

6 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

wrong. i'll give you a list of reads of mine that aren't completely substantial: sb, shinori, ryu, manti. and even then i've got them in whichever direction around null. everyone else i've pretty conclusively fallen either side and said why. 

i'll case ori sooner rather than later, but if she's going to remain a frozen wolf then it'll be the former

I'm not substantial?   Why am I null to you?

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4135 to #4158

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (4): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
SB. (2): Omega., dyachei
Shattiel (2): Naana, Magnificence Incarnate
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Not voting (4): Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello

Phase ends in 20h59m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

2 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Banter with me,  who would you vote if omega isn't a good lynch today?  Do you agree with the ryu wagon?  @Donald Trump

so as far as poppin wagons go, i totally dig the ruy wagon. i h8 meta and i havent played in years but if ruy hasnt improved, imagine animal's apparent level of play from what you saw yesterDay. now give a bit more of a bump in ability and you have ruy. ruy is SHAAAAAAALLOW as a w. ill quote my post where i talked about my initial thoughts on em like an hour or so ago but thats p much where im at

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

swag. 

When you know you've played with yoloswag before

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

honestly i thought your plays been fine all game i just think its wack to make calls on something, have a bunch of people say otherwise, and just let the town youre playing for sit in what you think is a bad read. i look forward to your case.

its alright, if I die before locking her W, I have no doubt that people will see the error in their ways as time elapses

3 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Donald probably just hard reading Ori town because she's sheeping his Omega vote.

everyone should be sheeping my omega wagon, and tbh im hoping that if i get on ori's good side she'll let me slide into her dm's

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

at least he has a reason as opposed to you

who just scum reads her and refuses to say why xd

Oh I can say why, i'm just not casing her.

Hard reads AM town all day, which is fine, we all read people wrong. But it was so "SHE IS DEFS LOCK TOWN" and refusal to budge that indicates WIFOM rather than true read.

Frozen

Disappeared kinda soon after AM got done because she felt bad or something. Probably deliberating in wolfchat lols.

I kinda tonally SR the slot yesterday but with AM's flip the blocks are fitting into place

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

Hard reads AM town all day, which is fine, we all read people wrong. But it was so "SHE IS DEFS LOCK TOWN" and refusal to budge that indicates WIFOM rather than true read.

Frozen

Disappeared kinda soon after AM got done because she felt bad or something. Probably deliberating in wolfchat lols.

I kinda tonally SR the slot yesterday but with AM's flip the blocks are fitting into place

I don't think that acronym means what you think it means

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Frozen

so i kinda read ori's positiion on am like omega's position on elemina, like that in their NAI logic reading them should be piss easy. but it really does stir up wifom so that conversation is almost useless to have without specific context imo

so's like a bunch of the case but im not about to call the scumteam mello/manti/ryan/ruy/am/evan/ori

more wifom but all ill say is fmpov, assuming scum!ori, making the comment to out am at all and then dipping makes zeeeeeeeeeero tactical sense in the moment.

bUt ShE hAs YoU rIgHt WhErE sHe WaNtS yOu which is why its really too wifom to take the disappearing as anything else aside from what it is. i guess really the outing am is too, but man when people catch scumslips they become confirmed town i just dont see how thats different

but again if youre up to casing her that puts a lot of context in so go ahead n do that when you decide to do that. heck for your sake i suggest trying to coordinate it for a late Day lynch tomorrow before deadline when the thread becomes poppin and SPAM the thread with your case and force everyone to take a stance. that shits bangin