Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

2 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

The other 10+ are after the scum slip and at that point you vote am or stay an idiot whereas Gorf's vote was wash before that and it came after lots of suspicion already formed on AM so its not too hard to see a bus there. 

I don’t know what you’re saying here 

also it’s true that it’s easy af to vote a slipped buddy but it’s also easy af to vote a slipped scum when you’re town 

I just don’t get why DT is standing out for you specifically, is there anyone else that stands out?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I've seen nothing but people "sorting" the mason claim and calling omega and ichi outted the last 10 pages.  I wont be fully here for eod, but you all know my lynchpool (which includes shattiel because he was on that wagon for far too long).  Shattiel saying I was frozen when compared to Animal Midwife when it really mattered is sus as fuck.

6 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

You didn't have a read on gorf in the post where you voted omega,  but that's also because omega's gorf content comes after your initial vote. 

In your second reads post you cased him on the gorf vote because he was pushing the meta hard so I didn't see an explicit gorf townread. I've only seen you tr gorf at the time when you switched from omega to me so you're wrong on that front. 

Sure. Tbh I don't know what to say to this and I've kind of lost track of why this is relevant.

I'm not gonna explicitly state every townread I get every because I'm fickle and they change a lot because I get worried.

How is this a confident read for you?

5 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

SB is a scum read because during d1 he signed off naana and midwife as town when they were the most talked about players in the game, then stuck his vote on omega for reasons I found shallow. Also he has been kinda pushing the scum! Ori line of thought today which is some p scummy tinfoiling when ori is a risky play today. 

Midwife never posted at the same time as me and they spent the game half-flaked. When people said "Midwife gets frozen" I was thinking the scum Paperblade levels of barely fucking posts anything (being "low activity" in this game is still like 5-10x more active than scum Paper) so I was like "yeah this seems fine" and didn't give them too much thought and they never really made it back. I don't have a clue what you're talking about with Naana. I scumread them, then townread them, and they haven't flipped anything yet lol.

Also why am I supposed to just let scum!Ori roll the game after people are townclearing her for something I think is incredibly easy to fake? I'm not gonna stay quiet on it.

Tbh I don't feel like I have much to post.

I get the Red Ryu wagon but at the same time I'm still easily in the camp that he could have been struggling town. He's like... still in my top 5 lynch targets probably? But idk, it's hard to feel good about anything this game.

@SB. the only reason I brought up my gorf point was because you brought it up in your defence, its relevant because you said that part of my case was BS because you trd gorf when you didn't really say so at the point I was talking about. I wouldn't bring this up otherwise. 

I'm not calling you out on hiding your town reads or w/e but your game this time has been very backseat and usually you have a presence in the thread by this point, having a good stance.  I won't point out eo3 because that was a dumb game but in Kemono friends you had a much stronger presence in the thread and were confident enough with stuff like reaction testing and pushing mislynches. 

Wrt ori I don't expect you to not consider ori doing it for towncred but we're at a point where going for the tinfoil lynch is counter productive and ori is an easy mislynch after the midwife flip if she's town, so shading her at this point is more likely to come from scum? 

Tbf I'm not super confident given that I've historically read you wrong but you're definitely different this game compared to previous games so I'm also going by associatives and not just meta. 

My bad on the naana thing though,  I completely missed your initial vote on her. 

1 hour ago, Naana said:

I feel like I've seen nothing but people "sorting" the mason claim and calling omega and ichi outted the last 10 pages.  I wont be fully here for eod, but you all know my lynchpool (which includes shattiel because he was on that wagon for far too long).  Shattiel saying I was frozen when compared to Animal Midwife when it really mattered is sus as fuck.

no

2 hours ago, JohnCarter said:

I don’t know what you’re saying here 

also it’s true that it’s easy af to vote a slipped buddy but it’s also easy af to vote a slipped scum when you’re town 

I just don’t get why DT is standing out for you specifically, is there anyone else that stands out?

Not sure where you're going with this questioning. 

You said that I'm only pointing out gorf but that's because his hop on to the wagon was shady in my eyes.  I also talked about how you or dya could bus given that its  easy to bus midwife early on if you expect them to freeze,  that's the easiest towncred to get.  I'm not pushing this today because its needless tinfoiling that could easily go wrong.  I also outlined how the refa/snike slot is town.  I addressed all of this at d2 start with my flurry of posts.  The gorf point is moot anyway since I'm not even pushing that rn. 

On 20/06/2018 at 6:59 AM, Iris said:

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(5) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(5) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump, Ryanyb, Alpha Male
(5) Magnificence IncarnateSB., Refa, NaanaOmega., Orihime
(1) Omega.Shattiel
(1) IchigoLaserGuy
(1) moonbirdIchigo

(2) Not Voting: Fable, weinerboy

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. You have ~3 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

2 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I wouldn't care about votes after the scum slip(Which was more than half of them)  because they're NAI. 

Heres the vc before that

5 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Not sure where you're going with this questioning. 

You said that I'm only pointing out gorf but that's because his hop on to the wagon was shady in my eyes.  I also talked about how you or dya could bus given that its  easy to bus midwife early on if you expect them to freeze,  that's the easiest towncred to get.  I'm not pushing this today because its needless tinfoiling that could easily go wrong.  I also outlined how the refa/snike slot is town.  I addressed all of this at d2 start with my flurry of posts.  The gorf point is moot anyway since I'm not even pushing that rn. 

No just nop

If you go back and read the early game gorf/am had been going back and forth ever since JC too. While dya is possible but unlikely

Ah,  I see.  I haven't played with dya/jc before, what are they like as scum? 

My initial impression was that scum on my wagon was ichigo + sb but mason claim p much makes me not want to go there since its a self resolving claim.  I'm thinking of voting ryu before I go to sleep, seems like a better lynch.  What're your thoughts on Sb,  do you see omega as more likely to flip wolf between them? 

11 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Ah,  I see.  I haven't played with dya/jc before, what are they like as scum? 

My initial impression was that scum on my wagon was ichigo + sb but mason claim p much makes me not want to go there since its a self resolving claim.  I'm thinking of voting ryu before I go to sleep, seems like a better lynch.  What're your thoughts on Sb,  do you see omega as more likely to flip wolf between them? 

I don't remember JC/dya's scum game

I remember SB being towny so yep plus I'm an omega's wagon anyway.

How bout Naana? Why are you voting ryu who's in Naana's wagon?

5 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

I don't remember JC/dya's scum game

I remember SB being towny so yep plus I'm an omega's wagon anyway.

How bout Naana? Why are you voting ryu who's in Naana's wagon?

Actually fk I don't remember but I had them town for some reason 

1 hour ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@SB. the only reason I brought up my gorf point was because you brought it up in your defence, its relevant because you said that part of my case was BS because you trd gorf when you didn't really say so at the point I was talking about. I wouldn't bring this up otherwise. 

I'm not calling you out on hiding your town reads or w/e but your game this time has been very backseat and usually you have a presence in the thread by this point, having a good stance.  I won't point out eo3 because that was a dumb game but in Kemono friends you had a much stronger presence in the thread and were confident enough with stuff like reaction testing and pushing mislynches. 

Wrt ori I don't expect you to not consider ori doing it for towncred but we're at a point where going for the tinfoil lynch is counter productive and ori is an easy mislynch after the midwife flip if she's town, so shading her at this point is more likely to come from scum? 

Tbf I'm not super confident given that I've historically read you wrong but you're definitely different this game compared to previous games so I'm also going by associatives and not just meta. 

My bad on the naana thing though,  I completely missed your initial vote on her. 

Okay. I'm... still kinda lost how to it was relevant in the first place but I don't care enough to go back and check.

Yeah my play is different but Kemono Friends was A. a game filled with newbies (easier to read imo) B. a quarter of the length of this game in four times as much time and C. way easier to just play in my comfort zone. I was realistically never gonna be a strong presence in this game unless I had an incredibly strong read and I'm not used to hyperpost games so I have like no confidence there lol. If anything EO3 is probably a better comparison point.

Ori wasn't an easy mislynch if people were writing them off as clear for catching the slip. 

I get not being confident on me because I don't think I've really given anyone a reason to feel that way about me this game, but there are reasons why it's like this.

10 hours ago, Alpha Male said:

Yolo lynch gives lots of info, and has a decent chance of hitting scum imo

Ryu is scummy and needs to be dealt with at some point

SB is basically the same as a yolo lynch to me rn, similar reasons

alao I dunno abt Mello looking Towny but 

Why is SB the same as Yolo?