Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4277 to #4303

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (5): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male
SB. (2): Omega., dyachei
Elemina (1): LaserGuy
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Naana (1): Snike
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (4): EvanManManMan, manti, Mello, Red Ryu

Phase ends in 8h19m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Alpha Male (1): Red Ryu

<Beta v2.0.4>

10 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Dude every single read list on Snashboards I pit myself as confirm town. Almost every single one I put myself on I have. Go back and reread games I had a read list in, I did it all the time because it’s funny to put myself in my own read list lol.

also because I got a wolf avatar and calling myself a town wolf is funny to me since people call mafia Wovles here.

If you have an issue with me being carefree? Well mostly if I die oh well I haven’t posted that much and what value would be lost from me not being around? I mean think about what you posted, I din’t have An ego in mafia I just do my thing and don’t care what flak I get. People are better than me in mafia in general back at Smashboards. Do you think I am putting too much of an act on? I kind of am mostly to enjoy the game.

I didn’t vote ichigo cause I didn’t read into him at all until I looked back to the current day and day 1. it wasn’t until he made his first long post that was calling a player null and not posting value did I have an issue with him.

Also people need to stop trying to meta me, seriously. Last time this happened on another site people got me so wrong given my busier life these days just cause I was less active than I used to be, which is due to a 40+ hr job with after work stuff. 

I’m gonna reread Gorf and Marshy, as it stands I don’t see scum Marshy right now and he’s more active than I am so better me than him. I’d only vote him if it was just me and him but I don’t see scum Marshy atm.

Honestly ruy I don't know what to make of this response, if my memory serves you right you're just a bit more fierce when it comes to people scumreading you, if I weren't reading you based on meta you'd still have to answer to everyone who believes your readslist isn't sufficient/fake

7 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

I don’t see Omega scum.

going to reread his interactions with trump. 

I’m less useful than Omega so if I die that would be better.

i’d only vore Omega at this time for self preservation.

"It's better I die than Omega"

"I'd vote omega in a time of self preservation"

?????

10 hours ago, LaserGuy said:

@Omega.

How far out of Ran's scum range do you think this game is? How do you feel his activity levels compare to what you'd expect from his Town game? His scumhunting? What do you make of him jumping from bad wagon to bad wagon?

He's pretty far out of his wolf range. I probably never vote him. His activity level does suck though, he's usually way more active but I think for D2 the less he talks the better. His scumhunting here looks way more like village Ran. His bad wagon hopping is just him having shittyass reads which is entirely in his range as a villager when you have better wolves around.

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Honestly ruy I don't know what to make of this response, if my memory serves you right you're just a bit more fierce when it comes to people scumreading you, if I weren't reading you based on meta you'd still have to answer to everyone who believes your readslist isn't sufficient/fake

Really? That wierd.

i may have been when I thought it was a hirseshit reason to want to lynch me but not here. What can I say about it?

ichigo and laser guy don’t post much of value, I would be pushing Ichigo right now and laser, fuck what has he even done this game? Fuck if I know or if I would get an answer before deadline.

otherwise people are mostly just voting me cause nothing better to vote given my reads weren’t well developed and still aren’t So I get why I got voted.

did you want me to say? Fuck You guys or something like I used to when I got riled up? It’s mostly people voting me fir my shitty read list which is far but I ain’t gonna lie it’s what I think and have.

7 hours ago, Naana said:

I feel like I've seen nothing but people "sorting" the mason claim and calling omega and ichi outted the last 10 pages.  I wont be fully here for eod, but you all know my lynchpool (which includes shattiel because he was on that wagon for far too long).  Shattiel saying I was frozen when compared to Animal Midwife when it really mattered is sus as fuck.

@Naana

Vote SB if you can get on before EOD.

So is Evan someone lynching you for horseshit reasons? That's the only person you've really fired back on

Have you been thinking about partners/other wolves who could be wagoning you? Let's start there

If Ruy is a wolf/scum/notTown his adamant refusal to believe Ichigo's mason claim despite it being confirmed is definitely just him pretending to be dumb about the situation to get towniecred. That's what making me scratch my head with his responses, it's just like he's playing into his own apathy. It makes me feel a lot more certain about this, it's not even the ferocity exactly what I'm looking for, rather I think he doesn't wanna lead any trails to partners so he's being vague in such a way that kinda looks like he doesn't care but also not enough to get a beat on others.

2 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

yo @Omega. have you addressed ruy toDay and is he supposed to be as piss easy of a read to make as ele considering his meta?

No, I've never really been too great at reading Ruy. I'ma ISO before EOD but I don't know how much I can do beyond that, I'm really busy today and it sucks.

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

If Ruy is a wolf/scum/notTown his adamant refusal to believe Ichigo's mason claim despite it being confirmed is definitely just him pretending to be dumb about the situation to get towniecred. That's what making me scratch my head with his responses, it's just like he's playing into his own apathy. It makes me feel a lot more certain about this, it's not even the ferocity exactly what I'm looking for, rather I think he doesn't wanna lead any trails to partners so he's being vague in such a way that kinda looks like he doesn't care but also not enough to get a beat on others.

exactly, there's too many holes in his reading for him to actually be trying

@Alpha Male do you have something relevant to say or are you going to keep shit posting while doing jack shit while keeping a vote on me?

seriousky this is why my read on you dropped you stopped posting something of worth.

what about Omega v Donald?

you still ok with Elin?

What about JC and his shift on Ori?

Just now, Red Ryu said:

@Alpha Male do you have something relevant to say or are you going to keep shit posting while doing jack shit while keeping a vote on me?

seriousky this is why my read on you dropped you stopped posting something of worth.

what about Omega v Donald?

you still ok with Elin?

What about JC and his shift on Ori?

are you serious?

like, are you serious?

in what universe am I just shitposting rn