Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

End of Day 1 Votals
(13) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarter, Donald Trump, Ryanyb, LaserGuy, weinerboy, Naana, SB., Shinori, Alpha Male, Elemina, Refa, Mello (L-3!)
(3) Magnificence Incarnate: Omega., Orihime, Ichigo
(3) Naanamoonbird, manti, Red Ryu
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) IchigoEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(1) Omega.: Shattiel

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2600 to #5117

Red Ryu (9): Ryanyb, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB., Snike, Mello, JohnCarter, Naana
SB. (7): dyachei, Red Ryu, Donald Trump, Ichigo, weinerboy, Orihime, Shinori
Omega. (2): Shattiel, Elemina
Shattiel (1): Omega.
Not voting (2): LaserGuy, manti

OK think that's all good now.

Thoughts?

I see one name in particular that stands out

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5143 to #5177

Shattiel (3): Donald Trump, Shinori, Snike
LaserGuy (1): EvanManManMan
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Omega.
Mello (1): weinerboy
Not voting (11): Dyachei, Elemina, Ichigo , JohnCarter, LaserGuy, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Orihime, Ryanyb, Shattiel

Phase ends in 49h36m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

EvanManManMan (1): LaserGuy

Omega. (1): Magnificence Incarnate

Snike (2): LaserGuy -> Shattiel

<Beta v2.0.4>

6 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

So right now I have Yolo Snike Ichigo JohnCarter Dyachei Donald Trump Weinerboy Ryan Mello and myself as town.

That's auto fmpov but I'm not set in stone with all of these, mainly Ryan and Mello.

so that leaves

elemina orihime manti and shattiel

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Is there currently anything disproving a Manti/Shattiel/Orihime/Laserguy team?

I have pretty much next to nothing on manti, I think I felt they were tonally town at one point but I can't remember what for and he's dropped into the middle of no where apparently.

The latter 3 is highly likely though

Just now, Shinori said:

I still don't want to lynch Ori and feel like if she just bussed AM then we worry about that later at the moment

at what point do we completely disregard the obvious slip that was going to be, and was pointed out by everyone?

I started ignoring that late d1, i'm genuinely baffled that people aren't doing the same and looking elsewhere to read those players. 

i had like a hard town read on via before laserguy replaced so idk. is the nonvote the real crux of that slot standing out?

so yesterDay i was getting good tonefeels on marth, especially with our interactions, but its weird to me that marth was scumreading me for a large portion of d1 (you read the posts of the people you scumread right?) and found my jump to the am wagon fishy, but wasnt able to recognize that i was calling am scum alongside elemina essentially from my entrance to the game. sure my elemina read was louder but not less strained. i was just pushing that wagon because it had less backing, and the jump to am was when i realized that that lynch was better/had more support

i think ignoring ori's late d1 is worthwhile, and that aside, despite having good towntone her game has been p weaksauce. like it really boils down to following behind other players and being enough of a presence to be familiar. it reads kind of like a more involved shatt, which isnt saying much.

tbh i can see a marth/ori/shatt/insert-maf-here team, their interactions with eachother were sparce and their treatment of flipped scum was either virtually nonexistent, or extremely bull headed with little means of rationale aside from "lol meta" that people disagreed with

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

i had like a hard town read on via before laserguy replaced so idk. is the nonvote the real crux of that slot standing out?

so yesterDay i was getting good tonefeels on marth, especially with our interactions, but its weird to me that marth was scumreading me for a large portion of d1 (you read the posts of the people you scumread right?) and found my jump to the am wagon fishy, but wasnt able to recognize that i was calling am scum alongside elemina essentially from my entrance to the game. sure my elemina read was louder but not less strained. i was just pushing that wagon because it had less backing, and the jump to am was when i realized that that lynch was better/had more support

i think ignoring ori's late d1 is worthwhile, and that aside, despite having good towntone her game has been p weaksauce. like it really boils down to following behind other players and being enough of a presence to be familiar. it reads kind of like a more involved shatt, which isnt saying much.

tbh i can see a marth/ori/shatt/insert-maf-here team, their interactions with eachother were sparce and their treatment of flipped scum was either virtually nonexistent, or extremely bull headed with little means of rationale aside from "lol meta" that people disagreed with

your vote on AM pings me because chances are with the amount of heat AM was getting, and LHF status, a decent mafia jumps on that early. and judging by what others are saying about you, you would be a very confident wolf who has no problems bussing?

but if not you, and not dya, we go further down the list: ryan, laser, and weiner, followed by multiple dead townies