Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

i was just being a jerk in that i lead the charge, the charge was just a misread

to be fair it was also based on you being uncharacteristically subdued in your play and actually thinking i might be scum because i read terrible horrible early ele play as scummy, so the associations were in line with what i thought was suspicious-if-towny play. and i mean if youre really up to derailing wagons on players feel the fuck free but if not why are you even bothering to stomp on my train of thought here? youre not offering anything any better outright so what even is the point of this conversation aside from you just criticizing my scumhunting?

no. she was being v read by near everyone d1 for tone and is being spun as a wolf cuz active lurking, plus association. like after enough thought i was too preemptive in going for shatt, it was too easy.

Yeah I'll probably just continue lurking and backread from time to time I won't spam like I did in d1

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, weinerboy said:

This is in reference to Naana who you were wrong about. The wrongness is not the point rather I'm confused to what extent counts as content in your eyes and what doesn't, or perhaps, what counts as sufficient. There's a lot of players who played or are playing like Naana, and while this is something you said a whle back I want to know if lack of direction/shitposting/no content is a strong wolf thing to you? If that's the case, I'm pretty guilty of hella shitposts but you only snapped at me when I questioned my read towards you. I basically want to know why there was  a dichotomy between how you treated Naana and were playing in the same fashion.

tl;dr before I go to bed. I meant to respond to your post sooner and I'll get to more of it tomorrow if I need to but:

With your posts I can see a thought process as well as reads and an attempt to hunt for scum.  With most of Naana's day 1 I saw nothing.  I didn't see a thought process and I could get a hold on what most of their reads were until FAR later into the day that I would have preferred.  I don't mind shit posting. I don't mind one liners. I hate active lurking, which is what I say Naana was doing.

And yeah I do generally find that type of play fairly scummy as it's not helpful towards town.  When you are just here and posting but not scum hunting or not actively doing things or potentially just drawing attention AWAY from scum hunting I find it bad.  Because it detracts people and information away from what we could be doing or learning to hunting scum.

10 hours ago, Aquilla said:

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5335 to #5360

Shattiel (4): Shinori, Snike, LaserGuy, Mello
Orihime (2): Dyachei, JohnCarter
Ryanyb (2): Shattiel, Donald Trump
LaserGuy (1): EvanManManMan
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Omega.
Mello (1): weinerboy
Not voting (6): Elemina, Ichigo , Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Orihime, Ryanyb

Phase ends in 45h1m. Hammer at 12.

<Beta v2.0.4>

im so spewed v by the fact that no one gives a shit that im in this game woaw

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5361 to #5383

Magnificence Incarnate (2): Omega., LaserGuy
Shattiel (2): Snike, Mello
Not voting (7): Elemina, Ichigo , Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Orihime, Ryanyb, Shinori

Phase ends in 34h12m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

LaserGuy (2): Magnificence Incarnate -> Magnificence Incarnate

Shinori (1): Unvote

<Beta v2.0.4>

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

i wish it were something other than that because i have concerns about ryan slot

i havent read the game whatsoever, except seeing VCs every time i pop in, and seeing him here, with 2 votes is setting off some alarm bells, ya feel?

feel like the slot should die, but using the lynch on this kinda feel would be lol

19 hours ago, JohnCarter said:

it was laser that called the 3 players conf town, but dT said the 3 players were ori, shin, and alpha which is probably the correct trio

I called out the slip but nobody called me town for it

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5384 to #5394

Not voting (7): Elemina, Ichigo , Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Orihime, Ryanyb, Shinori

Phase ends in 29h30m. Hammer at 12.

<Beta v2.0.4>

Am sick feelsbadman.

I have concerns about Ryanb but in some ways those concerns apply to Mello/manti. Manti less and mello more.

And I'm not sure why shat is locktown after going from hardclaim to the masons to 'there were masons'? 

Manti derps above too but for real the former is over the top.

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5395 to #5398

Phase ends in 28h25m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

<Beta v2.0.4>

36 minutes ago, Omega. said:

@weinerboy

Can you give me a soup wall with your take on the game?

Game's weird. I have a lot of active players who I am giving passes but I agree with you not we're not one big happy family. Not sure who's duping me there and I thought maybe it'd be shinori but after ISO'ing and seeing his responses I think I was too quick to pass judgment or perhaps my assumption was really shallow. I'm not really content with the votal analyzation wrt LaserGuy, my opinion of that is it's really easy to fake. His vote on Ryan is safe, and I don't really agree with the whole locktown talk being put down by some players. Super easy deflection to just say 'i am locktown' then coast yourself to victory, thus shatt's appearance this phase doesn't really impress me. Don't think gorf is wolf, he's giving away too much information that he would definitely think about it biting him in the ass if he was. Mello gets mad at me and it seems like he's ready to throw down then he just goes on and does something else. Not sure how to read it, for some reason he's toneread town. I was agreeing with Gorf's shortlist of where the game could be won but I couldn't exactly find it so if you remember it then that's where I stand in terms of where to go. I'm gonna ISO MI soonish also because apparently he did some sus shit earlier in the phase, so that read needs some updating too. Dyachei/JC are slots I still feel pretty good about and that's a pretty universal opinion I think. Evan posting and not realizing the thread was closed was pretty town to me, not sure why he would feel compelled to fake that nor do I believe he has the capacity to do it (no offense to him, just based on how I think he is as a player). Your read on Ran still the same? I think Ran continues to be frozen he has chance to be a wolf, hell I'd even say I have a potshot theory of Ori/Ran having one or maybe both based on how the thread has progressed. If there was a read I could be wrong about It'd be Dyachei/JC, though I'm not betting on this right now.