Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Also I kept the read on Ryu because of all the stuff he did yesterday in which everyone voted him. He pretty much was claiming scum with his antics and I have no ounce of regret in lynching him and would do it all over again. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Mello said:

I'll backread, but I was trying to get a convo with you. Only convo we had you called me lock town I think, and I did nothing to that point. 

prob a joke but idk talking to me about something that is clearly thread knowledge is pretty lame

what do you think makes you stand out from the pool of ryan/you/manti

Just now, Donald Trump said:

ok but can you concern yourself with his read on mello right quick

Yea I guess I just feel like I'm taking crazy wrt his phrasing and defense towards LaserGuy, like it's setting off a ton of alarms in my mind. He's pretty much sheeping my opinion of him and I dunno if he feels snug buddying me cause I defended him but that's generally what I took out of it. He says the SB. wagon was pure but I'm pretty sure Ori was voting SB. also? Yet he sort of shades her but also defends and idk that's way more fucking weird than what he said about mello dont you agree

3 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Yea I guess I just feel like I'm taking crazy wrt his phrasing and defense towards LaserGuy, like it's setting off a ton of alarms in my mind. He's pretty much sheeping my opinion of him and I dunno if he feels snug buddying me cause I defended him but that's generally what I took out of it. He says the SB. wagon was pure but I'm pretty sure Ori was voting SB. also? Yet he sort of shades her but also defends and idk that's way more fucking weird than what he said about mello dont you agree

i mean yea but i dont think thats any sort of conclusive about anything aside from the fact that hes made a scramble for content. tbh, given his activity, i can see that from either alignment, but its prob closer toward scum substantiation, like marking off a checklist. but thats kinda uninteresting cuz hes p much read as scummy by most of the vocal players atm sooo

so yea talk to me about his mello read. in isolation.

I'd have to read how he was treating Mello before but my minor stance towards it is how I felt, that he was essentially sheeping my own opinion. I mean I'm the only dude on his wagon so he must've got that somewhere.  Tried to look back and see if he had a paper trail but instead he just voted Ruy at the end and pretty much nothing else. I'm fine with being sheeped but it's just the way he did it and especially what I just freaked out about that doesn't make me feel good about it. It kinda made me realize that he's been posting like he has to google translate all his posts because they read off so mechanical. It really never gave me any insight as to why he decided on Mello or why he thought Ori was town, and then just like google translate something wasn't completely accurate and he forgot that he called his own wagon unpure all the while saying Ori wasn't the lynch today.

Townies make mistakes, god know I have but to what extent do you defend a player all the while throwing shade at them, unless he meant PRs are unclear and he suspects him? I imagine that's something he would address if it were important feel me?

7 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

OK I'm back. 

Looking at the votals at phase end I feel like Mello is a likely wolf who sat on his red ryu tunnel,  his justification for his vote d2 is that he had scum read ryu the previous day which isn't a very good justification at all. Also given that he has barely had a thread presence it looks really bad that he has v few reads,  his interactions at EoD look shady especially the part where he reacts defensively to soup scum reading him. 

I wouldn't lynch orihime today, shattiel and Mello are much better lynches today given their reactions in the thread. Shattiel going from considering the mason claim to outright saying that they didn't claim looks really suspicious.  Orihime doesnt have a thread presence but her reactions d1 are a lot better compared to the other two I'm mentioning. 

I'm feeling like the SB wagon was pure,  given the way in which votes shifted to him in the last minute,  I don't feel like scum randomly move from town wagon to town wagon.  I'll have to rethink my stance on elemina, her dropping off the thread past the first half of d2 and her position on the votals looks bad,  I'm feeling there's a wolf in elemina/manti with the eod votals as is.

This also means that Ryan /evan are probably scum,  I feel like with the way I'm wrong about my reads,  town is just eating itself alive while scum go inactive and stick their vote on someone for long periods of time. 

##Vote @Mello

The way that you roped me and Ryan into this just seems like you wanted to place names in.

9 hours ago, LaserGuy said:

I agree with this. I expect we probably have at least 1-2 wolves among the active players.

Posts like this are why I think Laserguy is pretty scummy. What is the point of even saying this. I don't think somebody with a perspective of not knowing who the wolves were would say this.

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5467 to #5490

Magnificence Incarnate (5): LaserGuy, Omega., JohnCarter, Mello, weinerboy
Orihime (2): dyachei, EvanManManMan
Ryanyb (2): Shattiel, Donald Trump
Mello (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Shattiel (1): Snike
Not voting (7): Elemina, Ichigo, manti, Orihime, Red Ryu, Ryanyb, Shinori

Phase ends in 9h33m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

weinerboy (1): Magnificence Incarnate

<Beta v2.0.4>

K I’ve got a 3 hour long doctors appointment but here’s something before that off the top of my head as I’m in the waiting room:

Assuming omega v, before eod yesterday where we had the split wagons, there wasn’t a popular scum wagon getting pushed.  So there wouldn’t be scum motivation in trying to build a counter wagon quickly at eod unless it’s a towncred grab  from whoever was doing it idr

That being said the fact the wagon didn’t swing is fun.  Since scum didn’t have justification to try to force a swing there, the counter wagon had in hindsight higher odds of having hit scum now that we saw a green ryu.

although idr who the counter was and I haven’t read today yet so :shrug:  

Ideally after this appointment I go get lunch and catch up over that but if the past 36 hours have meant anything it’s that I cant rely on my time not being shit on. 

35 minutes ago, Ryanyb said:

K I’ve got a 3 hour long doctors appointment but here’s something before that off the top of my head as I’m in the waiting room:

Assuming omega v, before eod yesterday where we had the split wagons, there wasn’t a popular scum wagon getting pushed.  So there wouldn’t be scum motivation in trying to build a counter wagon quickly at eod unless it’s a towncred grab  from whoever was doing it idr

That being said the fact the wagon didn’t swing is fun.  Since scum didn’t have justification to try to force a swing there, the counter wagon had in hindsight higher odds of having hit scum now that we saw a green ryu.

although idr who the counter was and I haven’t read today yet so :shrug:  

They got vigged and flipped town

So here's my thing about Mello. 

I think he has been inactive and defensive in thread. In isolation i would agree with marth's read.

However, I don't really like how Marth popped in almost disconnected there.

Mulling it over.

Actually, I do think that mafia probably tries to save their PR, even if they think she's frozen. even 1 night could potentially find them a vig or a cop or a doc.

So I find that logic pretty suspect

##Unvote

considering a move to marth, honestly

51 minutes ago, dyachei said:

Actually, I do think that mafia probably tries to save their PR, even if they think she's frozen. even 1 night could potentially find them a vig or a cop or a doc.

So I find that logic pretty suspect

##Unvote

considering a move to marth, honestly

So you can find reasons to suspect orihime but are unvoting?