Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 hour ago, Vi-astra said:

hi i'm via  i hail from sf

3 things

1. i work full time so i may be absent for as long as 8 or even 9 hours at a time, please do not take silence as refusing to answer you or your questions or flaking unless i reach like 13 hours of silence or something ridiculous
2. i use he/him im not gonna mention this again unless misgendering becomes a serious problem, dw and it's not that big of a deal if you forget it's just if multiple people start doing it i get anxious and it affects my gameplay
3. if i sound like im mad im probably not i swear , 99.8% of the time i am being facetious BUT that being said if i seem like im being too aggressive and it's making you uncomfortable lmk and i will step back 
3 1/2. if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what

i like to smoke weed and probably will not always be sober wehn im playing #420 #blazeit #yeahweed   add me on discord if u wanna hang i love to talk and make friends

( @wolfy you wouldn't happen to be the wolfy i know would you? i know a wolfy who plays maf so)

@Vi-astra nope sorry :D

hi im from MU

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey kiddos.

Moonbird from ToS checking in; I'm doing grad shit the entire day of the 18th, but ideally I'll be able to haul ass past then and catch up. If anyone from hosts to players aren't okay with me being MIA for a day, speak up now or forevermore hold your peace.

Haven't played anything but mashes and weird hydra games for the last few months, so time to get back into the swing. :)

hammers on non-lylo days happening at 2/3 votes instead of 1/2 + 1 is interesting

hmmm so you receive a notification when you get roleblocked/redirected, but not when your attack target is protected

if you attack a bulletproof-esque target, do you get notified?

8 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

I'm Shat btw I represent an anime community(mal) you all can bow down to me I'm the true weeb here.

Though I play alot in mu than there

Where's your MAL to watch anime list?

2 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

Ye swag though the 90% less shitpost site meta might hold back my full potential

Nah don't feel stifled. You can shitpost-solve and do your one-line thing where you balance a lil shitposting with srs posting. Like your Shatt way of solving you do on MU is fine. I do similar and have done it several times here with little problem. You'll be fine.

The shitposting thing is more for like...blatantly talking about dumb non game related things and excessive memes. Like Quick's game where a bunch of people shitposted for a few hundred posts if you remember.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

hammers on non-lylo days happening at 2/3 votes instead of 1/2 + 1 is interesting

hmmm so you receive a notification when you get roleblocked/redirected, but not when your attack target is protected

if you attack a bulletproof-esque target, do you get notified?

no

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Nah don't feel stifled. You can shitpost-solve and do your one-line thing where you balance a lil shitposting with srs posting. Like your Shatt way of solving you do on MU is fine. I do similar and have done it several times here with little problem. You'll be fine.

The shitposting thing is more for like...blatantly talking about dumb non game related things and excessive memes. Like Quick's game where a bunch of people shitposted for a few hundred posts if you remember.

Ok lol that quick's game was aids