Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5100 to #5126

Not voting (17): Donald Trump, Dyachei, Elemina, EvanManManMan , Ichigo , JohnCarter, LaserGuy, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Omega., Orihime, Ryanyb, Snike, Shattiel, Shinori, weinerboy

Phase ends in 51h22m. Hammer at 12.

<Beta v2.0.4>

13 minutes ago, Omega. said:

This game is lost.

Why would you say that? We lost one pr and a lot of vanillas. Sure the current going rate is bad but if enough info is had the game can be easily poe'd.

##Vote: @Shattiel

Naana had a solid case on this slot yesterday that I veto'd because there was what I thought was a doc crumb in his iso. So I'm going to trust the dude I was deathtunneling because my reads have been bad but despite that, I agree this slot is suspicious.

On 6/20/2018 at 9:28 AM, Iris said:

Votals
(1) Red Ryu: Mello
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) Shinori: EvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarter: Animal Midwife
(5) Naana: moonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(5) Animal Midwife: dyachei, JohnCarter, Donald Trump, Ryanyb, Alpha Male
(5) Magnificence Incarnate: SB., Refa, Naana, Omega., Orihime
(1) Omega.: Shattiel
(1) Ichigo: LaserGuy
(1) moonbird: Ichigo

(2) Not Voting: Fable, weinerboy

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. You have ~2.5 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

Don, do you think mafia are on the AM wagon at this point?

On day one I actually started I kind of had my eye on shatt when naana wagon started up.   My thought was at the time I started that there was me, shatt, sb, and JC on that wagon and if naana flipped town I thought shatts hop on the wagon looked the worst. 

##vote: @Shattiel

I'm Also closing in my own tonight So Maybe expect less from me until I get off. 

41 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

There's a lot of slots that are take-or-leave honestly. I personally still do not care for Mello's interaction with me therefore I'm parking my vote there until stated otherwise

##Vote: @Mello

What about Me?  You were talking about me a lot previously and idk I felt you sounded slightly TMI  about sb but I'll need to check again upon a reread.

I remember you stating how i have to actually play the game upon sb flipping town though. 

Just now, Shinori said:

What about Me?  You were talking about me a lot previously and idk I felt you sounded slightly TMI  about sb but I'll need to check again upon a reread.

I remember you stating how i have to actually play the game upon sb flipping town though. 

You're actually here in some capacity to develop reads in such a way that can be read, Mello is not

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5127 to #5142

Shattiel (3): Snike, Donald Trump, Shinori
Mello (1): weinerboy
Not voting (13): Dyachei, Elemina, EvanManManMan , Ichigo , JohnCarter, LaserGuy, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Omega., Orihime, Ryanyb, Shattiel

Phase ends in 50h20m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

Donald Trump (1): Shattiel

Snike (1): Shattiel

Shinori (1): Shattiel

weinerboy (1): Mello

<Beta v2.0.4>