Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

On 6/19/2018 at 7:28 PM, Iris said:

Votals
(1) Red Ryu: Mello
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) Shinori: EvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarter: Animal Midwife
(5) Naana: moonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(5) Animal Midwife: dyachei, JohnCarter, Donald Trump, Ryanyb, Alpha Male
(5) Magnificence Incarnate: SB., Refa, Naana, Omega., Orihime
(1) Omega.: Shattiel
(1) Ichigo: LaserGuy
(1) moonbird: Ichigo

(2) Not Voting: Fable, weinerboy

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. You have ~2.5 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

I'm quoting this for John since he brought up wagons. Lol at using EOD1 wagon for analysis.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Omega. said:

I'm quoting this for John since he brought up wagons. Lol at using EOD1 wagon for analysis.

I 100% agree it is shit a lot of the time. 100%.

but given how much heat AM was getting we can divide the votes into pre and post slip especially now that we have a few dead townies from the wagon, and the latter probably being NAI and former being somewhat informative

21 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Is there currently anything disproving a Manti/Shattiel/Orihime/Laserguy team?

Yes, I doubt the game is that easy and the team is just a bunch of lowposters while the rest of us are one big happy family, as ideal as that'd be.

You want to know my honest take? Get away from trying to read votals so damn hard. My intention to cfd was to stir things up on a wagon I felt was stale, moreover I was starting to doubt myself hard and well I had a bit too much fun on the side too. I've said it before and I've said it again-- no wolf is stupid enough to ignore what happened with AM. It's a moot point, yet people are still referring back to it like it has something we're missing. I don't know if it's a meta difference but wrt what happened with Shinori last phase was poking the bear, though it seems he doesn't really have claws. When I asked Ori she said he's doing his town thing, but really what I noticed after thinking about is that Ori spends a lot of her time defending players and really that type of play is the type of self-preservation wolves make to get everyone on their side. That's my theory about things. As for Shinori? I don't know honestly. He didn't respond in the way I expected, I really thought he'd crack harder.

2 hours ago, weinerboy said:

There's a lot of slots that are take-or-leave honestly. I personally still do not care for Mello's interaction with me therefore I'm parking my vote there until stated otherwise

##Vote: @Mello

This is funny, considering you said at the end of yesterday that I was not one of your biggest scumreads. You keep flip flopping your reads on me like a fish caught on a hook. 

Just now, Mello said:

This is funny, considering you said at the end of yesterday that I was not one of your biggest scumreads. You keep flip flopping your reads on me like a fish caught on a hook. 

That's not true at all. I wanted you shot after what happened with me, but if you want more fake ammo I still didn't ISO you cause I'm a lazy ass

41 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

So right now I have Yolo Snike Ichigo JohnCarter Dyachei Donald Trump Weinerboy Ryan Mello and myself as town.

That's auto fmpov but I'm not set in stone with all of these, mainly Ryan and Mello.

Why do you have me as town at all? We've had barely any  interaction, and from what I remember, I don't remember you talking about me at all? Also I will ned you to explain the wienerboy townread. 

I'm going to be honest, no one should have a townread on me right now, as I've done mostly nothing this game. So Evan saying he townreads me, is a bit sketchy, even if it isn't set in stone. With less people, I should be able to have an easier time catching up like I am doing now.