Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Tier List!

Ahahahaha…. I was waiting for someone to bring up Leonardo vs Edward. This is based off normal mode, by the way. 

I see.
Was thinking of hard mode.
I haven't played NM for more than a couple of years, so Idr the enemies's stats.

However I know that Edward is much more usable in normal than in hard since he doesn't have to rely on strength and speed level ups in early as much as he has to in hard.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NobodyYouKnow I can see your point about Ike and Titania being more upper mid than high. I put them over Nolan and Shinon as Ike is a required unit who has the best endgame out of the four, and Titania comes with amazing bases and high movement. I might push them down to upper mid, however.

By the way, the characters are ordered within tiers. 

I think Mordecai should be higher. Mordecai is around for times when you don't have other options and has smite (one of the best skills around outside of combat). edit: doing this on mobile was rough :(

Edited by Centh

4 hours ago, Lost Impact said:

Lehran is only available in one chapter and is a pain to unlock.

So why isn't he near the bottom of Low tier then? Lower mid is far too high for someone who you have to jump through hoops to recruit and only takes part in the final chapter.

Too high:

Boyd, 18 base speed is bad and he has no exceptionally good stats to balance this. He should not be above Gatrie who beats him in everything except 1 move.

Soren, I like Soren a lot but he's not that good. He only gets anywhere near that high if you give him the first Master Crown. I usually do but objectively there are other candiates and he's not very good if you don't. Again 18 base speed, and in Part 4 he gets stuck on the worst path for mages.

Leonardo, as has been mentioned. He has some utility but above Sothe?

Too low:

Sothe is your MVP or co-MVP for a huge chunk of the game. Unless this is only an endgame worth tier list his placement makes no sense.

Janaff and especially Ulki. They have great stats, flight (which is great in this game), and Canto. Ulki is basically immortal to boot, while Janaff simply has some of the best offence around. Yeah being a laguz has drawbacks, but they're great on basically every map they're available on until endgame.

Elincia flies (as mentioned this is great), has good offence, and can heal. She's a great Endgame choice and is obviously good on all the maps she's forced.

Elincia joins late, is very squishy and in the same levels as Tibarn. Sure, she's a healer, but you have Micaiah. Not to mention she's a flier who will almost certainly get one shotted by one of the many archers in late game which you'll have to avoid. Sure, you might say that's bad playing, but it just means another thing to worry about. Especially Rebirth 2 will give her trouble. And paragon is investment. She's good against the auras, though. I think near the top of mid tier is good for her

You have two Nullify scrolls, no reason not to give her one in E-2. That's literally the only endgame map with a significant number of archers.

Elincia is an AMAZING unit, really i never had trouble training her, even though she joins late, it never become a problem to me, she can EASILY catch up.

8 hours ago, Lost Impact said:

Danved is a very underrated unit, people tend to forget about him because of Neph, but he's got solid stats and is one of the best Royal Knights. He comes with a Killer Lance, for a start, isn't too underlevelled, is good on the Royal Knights maps, and can be a good Wishblade candidate for endgame. 

I dunno about this - for one, he’s infantry among cavalry. Second, coming with a Killer Lance only means so much when you realize that enemy luck is too high to make them worth it. Pretty much any time a Killer could be good, other weapons are going to be better. Third, he doesn’t excel at anything in particular.

Danved's two main perks are having the highest base speed of the Crimean Royal Knights (though Marcia tends to surpass him with her extra exp from the first half of 2-E) and not having a class weakness which matters in 2-E for dealing with the Horseslayer Paladin and the Bowgun Warriors in 2-3. That said I don't see a compelling reason to use him after the CRK chapters; if you want to favour anyone in 3-9, then Marcia and Calill certainly have more long-term potential, and I'd say Makalov and Kieran do as well because of their superior class. Danved should have had a 34 speed cap to make him more endgame-viable (would have been nice if the game used 3DS-style cap modifiers instead of fixing them by gender).

Idk if it's common, but that's how I would rate a unit:

1. When does the unit join?
  2. How are their bases and what's their class?
  3. How is the difficulty in the chapter / part they join?
  4. How is their ability (applies especially to FE10)?
  5. How are their growthrates?
  6. Checking ressources => How much must be invested (bexp., status items, forged weapons, skills) to make a unit (more) usable and much will it be paid off?

Sothe joins early in the probably most difficult part in the game. He's the first unit who can take more than 1-2 hits and prepare / even oneround enemies. Of course he's not as essential as in hard mode, but still carries the DB through part 1 and also part 3. 

Elincia is an unique and amazing class. She 's a fantastic offensive unit with her brave silver sword and the only flying healer in the game. In 2-P she's absolutely needed to weak enemies and heal Marcia, and also needed in combat and healing for 2-F (unless you want to oneturn with Haar). 
She Returns underleveled in part 4, but paragon will catch her up. It's even easier for her in normal mode since she can double and ORKO enemies faster to get faster experience. With her caps she's able to ORKO the spirits and even an inside aura.

what's the deal with BEXP and early promotions? IIRC, early promoting Titania kinda breaks everything in half.

Jill needs to be on the Haar tier. She's essentially broken in the DB chapters if you just give her a little BEXP and some iron axe forges. It's an investment, but you'll recoup everything with her.

It's NM. Drop all the royals down to mid tier at best. They're handy and really help out, but they're only around for short periods here and there.

I don't remember the exact thresholds on endgame enemies for AS, but it's a 34 AS minimum in HM with Nasir's white pool boost stacked onto it. It's probably lower in NM so dudes like Oscar, Titania, and Haar can double there.

Rolf to mid tier. He takes up too many resources and we've got access to Shinon in every fucking chapter he's in. 

Volug to high tier. He's pretty much capable of hitting S weapon rank by the end of part 1, even with LTC. By the time p3 rolls around, he's out of being locked to that half-stat boosted form and gets his full stats. 

-There's vids on getting Nealuchi to S/SS strike rank within good time limits. Bump him up.

-Marcia, Tanith, Sigrun, and Astrid could rise higher. It's NM and they contribute plenty. Mounted move and high speed.

-Illyana and Soren don't have to worry too much about average speed growths in NM. They're more viable and can easily take an upper mid slot.

-Aran should not be mid tier. It's NM, so anyone who's capable of pulling their weight in HM is really good in NM. Bump him up a tier.

-You have all the laguz royals at high tier but Janaff/Ulki are this low?

-Iirc Naesala should probably be mid tier. He's the only royal without SS strike rank.

-Danved should be lower mid at best. He doesn't offer anything in his chapters outside of not being a mount in the crimean chapters. He's also competing with far better lance users in the rest of the GM chapters (Nephenee, Oscar, Marcia, Astrid, etc.) 

-Calil's probably the easiest sage to use and level since she's actually got a decent speed growth, cap, and weapon ranks. She's also got the siege tome in that one chapter, so she can easily go to upper mid, preferably above soren. (What does this guy contribute? He's decent at ranged attacks, but wind tomes just suck ass.)

-Nolan is probably>Edward since he gets 1-2 range that's forgeable.

-Leo wants to drop lower. He's just stuck with awkward growths that aren't helping with bexp levels or paragon. He's nice if you get speed to proc, but you're also honestly going to get handed two other snipers with better growths, one of whom is a total and complete monster. (Shinon)

4 hours ago, Czarpy said:

what's the deal with BEXP and early promotions? IIRC, early promoting Titania kinda breaks everything in half.

Jill needs to be on the Haar tier. She's essentially broken in the DB chapters if you just give her a little BEXP and some iron axe forges. It's an investment, but you'll recoup everything with her.

It's NM. Drop all the royals down to mid tier at best. They're handy and really help out, but they're only around for short periods here and there.

I don't remember the exact thresholds on endgame enemies for AS, but it's a 34 AS minimum in HM with Nasir's white pool boost stacked onto it. It's probably lower in NM so dudes like Oscar, Titania, and Haar can double there.

Rolf to mid tier. He takes up too many resources and we've got access to Shinon in every fucking chapter he's in. 

Volug to high tier. He's pretty much capable of hitting S weapon rank by the end of part 1, even with LTC. By the time p3 rolls around, he's out of being locked to that half-stat boosted form and gets his full stats. 

-There's vids on getting Nealuchi to S/SS strike rank within good time limits. Bump him up.

-Marcia, Tanith, Sigrun, and Astrid could rise higher. It's NM and they contribute plenty. Mounted move and high speed.

-Illyana and Soren don't have to worry too much about average speed growths in NM. They're more viable and can easily take an upper mid slot.

-Aran should not be mid tier. It's NM, so anyone who's capable of pulling their weight in HM is really good in NM. Bump him up a tier.

-You have all the laguz royals at high tier but Janaff/Ulki are this low?

-Iirc Naesala should probably be mid tier. He's the only royal without SS strike rank.

-Danved should be lower mid at best. He doesn't offer anything in his chapters outside of not being a mount in the crimean chapters. He's also competing with far better lance users in the rest of the GM chapters (Nephenee, Oscar, Marcia, Astrid, etc.) 

-Calil's probably the easiest sage to use and level since she's actually got a decent speed growth, cap, and weapon ranks. She's also got the siege tome in that one chapter, so she can easily go to upper mid, preferably above soren. (What does this guy contribute? He's decent at ranged attacks, but wind tomes just suck ass.)

-Nolan is probably>Edward since he gets 1-2 range that's forgeable.

-Leo wants to drop lower. He's just stuck with awkward growths that aren't helping with bexp levels or paragon. He's nice if you get speed to proc, but you're also honestly going to get handed two other snipers with better growths, one of whom is a total and complete monster. (Shinon)

Alright, thanks for the feedback.

• Ok, first of all, Jill is not Haar tier. Haar is a character with excellent availability, ridiculous bases and amazing growths. He requires little to no investment and can solo most GM maps even when underlevelled. Jill, on the other hand, joins late in Part 1 with only a few chapters left to use her, comes with bad bases, and BEXP and Iron axe forges are investment. Especially when it's the Dawn Brigade who need all the money and BEXP they can get. Sure, when invested in she's a good unit to have for Part 3, but that's why I put her in Upper Mid. She's not Shinon, Ike or Titania level, let alone Haar level. She's a character who requires favoritism to be good, I suppose I would compare her to Navarre from the Archanea games.
  • Nasir is a good unit for endgame 5. Not only does he boost speed but he can deal good damage to the auras. That's why I placed him somewhat high.
  • Yeah, Rolf is a bit high. I'll drop him down a tier
  • Hmm, you have a point there. I was thinking of moving him up to high tier originally, but him being a laguz made me keep him in Upper Mid. 
  • Getting Nealuchi to S/SS strike is a lot of effort, especially considering his poor availability. By the time you can use him again you already have a bunch of other better units. No reason to use him really.
  • I thought I placed them high enough, really. Sigrun and Tanith only really have use in 3-11, and Distortions. I really enjoy using the three fliers and they're some of my favorite characters in the game, but I don't think they deserve to be that high. I'll look over their placements again. As for Astrid, her growths. I've used her several times in endgame, but the amount of investment you have to put in when the xp could be going to someone like Marcia, or any of the other Royal Knights who are mostly mounted, I think she should stay in low tier.
  • Ilyana is a character who you'll have to train in DB levels to be viable. Which means xp away from the team that need it the most. Not to mention thunder magic isn't the best. As for Soren, I can see your point there, but I don't think he's as good as the other GMs.
  • As for Aran, I don't really get why everyone thinks he's so good, really. He's too slow for his class. If he and Meg switched classes they might be better. I'll review his placement anyway, though.
  • Yeah, I'm going to bump up Janaff and Ulki. I mostly put them so low because they're laguz that join late in the GM chapters and are likely outclassed.
  • I explained Baesala's placement before. I put him above Tibarn and Caineghis because he's in Distortions and the Silver Army. He's on the hardest maps and will likely be your best unit, that is unless you brought Haar along, but even then there's lots of mages on that map. You'll definitely need him unless you brought all your fliers on that team for some reason. He'll be able to clear out the map quite easily with no investment. Tibarn is on easier maps that don't require him to be used that much, and Caineghis isn't available until endgame. It is quite easy for Baesala to reach SS strike quickly and cap levels.
  • I'm going to bump Danved down a bit, since I've been getting a lot of feedback about that
  • Calill is underlevelled and has poor availability. She's a very good unit when trained but requires a lot of babying. I thought you said Soren should be bumped up earlier?
  • Nolan is better than Edward, yes
  • I've explained Leo before. I might bump him down a few spots in his tier, however, but Shinon and Rolf are in different levels to him so he isn't exactly competing with them. 

15 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

So why isn't he near the bottom of Low tier then? Lower mid is far too high for someone who you have to jump through hoops to recruit and only takes part in the final chapter.

Good point. I'll change that. The reasoning behind that placement was his staff being useful for the endgame, but Fortify does the job too and anyone can use that.

16 hours ago, Centh said:

I think Mordecai should be higher. Mordecai is around for times when you don't have other options and has smite (one of the best skills around outside of combat). edit: doing this on mobile was rough :(

Mordecai is one of my favorite units to use for endgame, but he's a laguz with a meter that drains quickly and requires quite a lot of investment to stay viable. He's only really necessary in part 2, once he joins the GMs you'll likely have better options.

13 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

Too high:

Boyd, 18 base speed is bad and he has no exceptionally good stats to balance this. He should not be above Gatrie who beats him in everything except 1 move.

Soren, I like Soren a lot but he's not that good. He only gets anywhere near that high if you give him the first Master Crown. I usually do but objectively there are other candiates and he's not very good if you don't. Again 18 base speed, and in Part 4 he gets stuck on the worst path for mages.

Leonardo, as has been mentioned. He has some utility but above Sothe?

Too low:

Sothe is your MVP or co-MVP for a huge chunk of the game. Unless this is only an endgame worth tier list his placement makes no sense.

Janaff and especially Ulki. They have great stats, flight (which is great in this game), and Canto. Ulki is basically immortal to boot, while Janaff simply has some of the best offence around. Yeah being a laguz has drawbacks, but they're great on basically every map they're available on until endgame.

Elincia flies (as mentioned this is great), has good offence, and can heal. She's a great Endgame choice and is obviously good on all the maps she's forced.

You have two Nullify scrolls, no reason not to give her one in E-2. That's literally the only endgame map with a significant number of archers.

• I put Boyd above Gatrie because he has access to the reaver class. I'll review his placement again, though.
  • I'm going to be reviewing Soren's placement again.
  • Good point, I'm going to be bumping Leonardo down a few spots and Sothe will be moved up. My reasoning was Sothe is only good in Part 1 and to kill laguz in Part 3 and afterwards becomes a waste of space, however that's still a decent chunk of the game.
  • Janaff and Ulki will be moved up.
  • Elincia I've explained already, but I'll review her placement again
    10 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I dunno about this - for one, he’s infantry among cavalry. Second, coming with a Killer Lance only means so much when you realize that enemy luck is too high to make them worth it. Pretty much any time a Killer could be good, other weapons are going to be better. Third, he doesn’t excel at anything in particular.

Alright, I'll have another look at his placement. 

Since people don't seem to be aware what I'm judging the units on, here:

• Availability and usefulness in their chapters
  • Base stats
  • Growth rates and ability to easily grow without too much grinding or babying
  • How much you have to invest in them, whether it be BEXP, skills, supports or forging.

18 minutes ago, Lost Impact said:

Alright, thanks for the feedback.

• Ok, first of all, Jill is not Haar tier. Haar is a character with excellent availability, ridiculous bases and amazing growths. He requires little to no investment and can solo most GM maps even when underlevelled. Jill, on the other hand, joins late in Part 1 with only a few chapters left to use her, comes with bad bases, and BEXP and Iron axe forges are investment. Especially when it's the Dawn Brigade who need all the money and BEXP they can get. Sure, when invested in she's a good unit to have for Part 3, but that's why I put her in Upper Mid. She's not Shinon, Ike or Titania level, let alone Haar level. She's a character who requires favoritism to be good, I suppose I would compare her to Navarre from the Archanea games.
  • Nasir is a good unit for endgame 5. Not only does he boost speed but he can deal good damage to the auras. That's why I placed him somewhat high.
  • Yeah, Rolf is a bit high. I'll drop him down a tier
  • Hmm, you have a point there. I was thinking of moving him up to high tier originally, but him being a laguz made me keep him in Upper Mid. 
  • Getting Nealuchi to S/SS strike is a lot of effort, especially considering his poor availability. By the time you can use him again you already have a bunch of other better units. No reason to use him really.
  • I thought I placed them high enough, really. Sigrun and Tanith only really have use in 3-11, and Distortions. I really enjoy using the three fliers and they're some of my favorite characters in the game, but I don't think they deserve to be that high. I'll look over their placements again. As for Astrid, her growths. I've used her several times in endgame, but the amount of investment you have to put in when the xp could be going to someone like Marcia, or any of the other Royal Knights who are mostly mounted, I think she should stay in low tier.
  • Ilyana is a character who you'll have to train in DB levels to be viable. Which means xp away from the team that need it the most. Not to mention thunder magic isn't the best. As for Soren, I can see your point there, but I don't think he's as good as the other GMs.
  • As for Aran, I don't really get why everyone thinks he's so good, really. He's too slow for his class. If he and Meg switched classes they might be better. I'll review his placement anyway, though.
  • Yeah, I'm going to bump up Janaff and Ulki. I mostly put them so low because they're laguz that join late in the GM chapters and are likely outclassed.
  • I explained Baesala's placement before. I put him above Tibarn and Caineghis because he's in Distortions and the Silver Army. He's on the hardest maps and will likely be your best unit, that is unless you brought Haar along, but even then there's lots of mages on that map. You'll definitely need him unless you brought all your fliers on that team for some reason. He'll be able to clear out the map quite easily with no investment. Tibarn is on easier maps that don't require him to be used that much, and Caineghis isn't available until endgame. It is quite easy for Baesala to reach SS strike quickly and cap levels.
  • I'm going to bump Danved down a bit, since I've been getting a lot of feedback about that
  • Calill is underlevelled and has poor availability. She's a very good unit when trained but requires a lot of babying. I thought you said Soren should be bumped up earlier?
  • Nolan is better than Edward, yes
  • I've explained Leo before. I might bump him down a few spots in his tier, however, but Shinon and Rolf are in different levels to him so he isn't exactly competing with them. 

There's going to be favoritism involved if we're talking about who does better in comparison to others with the same availibility. It's NM, so the resources availible go a lot further. I.E. Aran gets tinked by DB enemies bar axes and tiger laguz. Edward's got a chance of contributing more without relying on BEXP since he relies on his first few levels to get momentum. 

Considering it's NM we're talking about, running a smalller team with Micaiah+Sothe and 2-3 DB members is very viable. 

-Of all the DB combat units (not Laura)that last into p3, you've got like

• Edward
  • Nolan
  • Zihark
  • Jill
  • Meg
  • Aran
  • Leo
  • FIonna
  • Volug

Jill, Nolan, Zihark, and Volug don't really ask for a lot of resources outside of forges and supports. Edward and Aran are growth units, with Edward being totally reliant on the levels he gets early on for momentum. They want forges, bexp, and whatnot. Leo's reliant on levels and ALL the resources to be viable, but someone like Jill/Nolan/Aran/Edward could just as easily get those resources and completely rape the maps. Jill in particular becomes Titania levels of good if she's the target of favoritism. By the time JIll/Zihark's chapter is over, you've got the shot to give your DB team an overhaul.

Even if we're doing a BEXP-less run, Jill still takes a seraph robe or energy drop, and an iron forge and completely fucks everything in the ass right in the next chapter. If we're basically going the more efficient route of 2 DB members+sothe/micaiah, then it's unlikely that we'll be running low on money unless you're making steel forges and wasting money on unneccesary things like killer weapons. 

If we're talking about rating units based on what they contribute, then it's worth pointing out that Nealuchi only faces around 30 hit from enemies assumming neutral biorhythm on his part in his joining chapter. Short of crossbows, he's not facing an easy death at all in p2. It's incredibly easy to get his strike level up there.

Favoritism for units like Marcia and Calill shouldn't be a problem since they already contribute a shitload in p2 (Marcia is especially able to get us ALL the bonus BEXP from that one raid chapter. Seriously.) By the time the Crimeans join the GMs and given that it's NM, it's reeeeeaaaaalllly easy to dump resources into them. Marcia in particular gives really good performance in return for resources. Calil's just up that high since she's a sage who actually gets to double things and has a fucking siege tome in 2-E.

You could really benefit from doing some research on past drafts/LTC runs, tier lists, and RTUs. There's been constant arguments in the past of Haar vs. Jill by people who managed to push 140 turns without RNG abuse or transfers.

6 hours ago, Lost Impact said:

Since people don't seem to be aware what I'm judging the units on, here:

• Availability and usefulness in their chapters
  • Base stats
  • Growth rates and ability to easily grow without too much grinding or babying
  • How much you have to invest in them, whether it be BEXP, skills, supports or forging.

Seems like you're making an endgame combat unit tier list? Definitely looks like one. I'd put Sothe in the second to best tier, and get rid of all the royals, besides Nailah, for that same tier. You only have most of them for a very short amount of time. While extremely powerful, their availability is awful.

Edited by Centh

1 hour ago, Centh said:

Seems like you're making an endgame combat unit tier list? Definitely looks like one. I'd put Sothe in the second to best tier, and get rid of all the royals, besides Nailah, for that same tier. You only have most of them for a very short amount of time. While extremely powerful, their availability is awful.

He means in perspective of characters that need the availability, like Nolan or Micaiah or Ilyana or Tormod. It's why Tormod, Vika, and Muarim are so low. They need availability, yet their availability is so incredibly low that they suck. But Caineghis doesn't need the availability, since he's already so damn good.

25 minutes ago, NobodyYouKnow said:

He means in perspective of characters that need the availability, like Nolan or Micaiah or Ilyana or Tormod. It's why Tormod, Vika, and Muarim are so low. They need availability, yet their availability is so incredibly low that they suck. But Caineghis doesn't need the availability, since he's already so damn good.

except that being godly for endgame, but only existing for endgame is like

well

Cain shouldn't really be higher than Mid-tier. Skrimir is around for longer and has actual utility. So the placement should probably like Skrimir>Cain>Giffca somewhere in mid. 

12 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

well

Cain shouldn't really be higher than Mid-tier. Skrimir is around for longer and has actual utility. So the placement should probably like Skrimir>Cain>Giffca somewhere in mid. 

By that logic Mist is an uppermid character.

By that logic Tormod and Vika are bottom tier.

By that logic Fiona is lowermid tier.

Edited by NobodyYouKnow

1 hour ago, NobodyYouKnow said:

By that logic Mist is an uppermid character.

By that logic Tormod and Vika are bottom tier.

By that logic Fiona is lowermid tier.

except the necessity for Mist is questionable since we don't need healing outside of the forced GM chapters. She's mediocre at best performance wise.

Tormod/Vika contribute to difficult chapters. 

Fiona takes a ridiculous amount of resources to be workable, but it's NM so a BEXP dump saves her and her Silver Knight caps+decent growths should let her function better than Lyre.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3VdhdU6OlxYTFFQnVDaU4yMjQ/view

Here's some of the past discussions on fe10 tiering and ranking characters. I can't find the really old efficiency centric one, but it follows similar lines to these.

Edited by Czarpy

On 6/17/2018 at 1:49 PM, Czarpy said:

well

Slap halfshift on Skrimir and watch him gobble up enemies. It's the only investment he needs and no one else is getting halfshift anyways. Super fun and easy

54 minutes ago, Centh said:

Slap halfshift on Skrimir and watch him gobble up enemies. It's the only investment he needs and no one else is getting halfshift anyways. Super fun and easy

with a speedwings, he hits doubles he needs to hit with halfshift.

I'm surprised at how many people think he's mediocre without using him.

2 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

with a speedwings, he hits doubles he needs to hit with halfshift.

I'm surprised at how many people think he's mediocre without using him.

Skrimir is a good unit with a little effort, I don't use him because I can't stand his character but he's definitely a solid unit for the levels he's in, albeit outclassed by Baesala and any invested units you sent to the Silver Army.

8 minutes ago, Lost Impact said:

Skrimir is a good unit with a little effort, I don't use him because I can't stand his character but he's definitely a solid unit for the levels he's in, albeit outclassed by Baesala and any invested units you sent to the Silver Army.

in drafts, he's a safe later pick for the silver army due to smite+low investment combat and deployment.

lol naesala is fun. massive avoid is nice.

I'm the opposite; I like Skrimir's character (I'm okay with the dumb shonen anime dude if the game acknowledges the flaws of their worldview) but I think he's quite a poor unit, speaking as someone who of course has used him. He's good in 4-P but that's about it.

If you need to hype Speedwings for a unit whose window of usefulness is two maps long then you know they're pretty bad.