Your username becomes your special class-name in the Fire Emblem games.

illegal knight

Lord : "Tell me your Class-Descriptions and all your Skills-Descriptions! Anything! I don't care if you were a Beastman, Manaketes, or even an Alien! Just tell me! Grrrhhh.... :angry:"

Ugh... yes, Milord... let me started it here...

An unemployment who was captured and knighted by a False Lord. Skills :

Lv.1. illegal mind : always thinking so illegally.

Lv.10. illegal movement : always moving so illegally.

Lv.25. illegal assault : always attacking the enemy units with illegal ways.

Lv.35. illegal effect : all ally units in 3 tiles radius around the user will have illegal ideas.

Uhm... Having cold hands? That would probably be a mage using blizzard tomes... But that's pretty boring, amirite? Soooo.... Maybe....

Some random person who takes off their gloves only if some special conditions are met (skill 4). Skills:

1. Cold Stance: standing in a place, shivering

2. Cold Gaze: looking at others with cold, empty eyes... scary!

3. Cold Onslaught: calling upon the power of winter, enemy units in a 4 tile radius freeze -> frozen units are unable to move more than 2 tiles in their next turn (they can still attack though)

4. Cold Hands: when finishing the turn behind an enemy, the enemy can't take any actions in it's turn (you know how bad it feels when someone touches your back with cold hands...)

Well, it isn't exactly how Fire Emblem skills work, but it was rather fun coming up with them. I wanted to come up with some  attack oriented skills, but this debuff things work better, so I'm gonna stick with them.

Duh. I'd be a final boss, because that's what insane dragons are primarily used for. Consequently my skills would all be endgame boss type skills like Dragonskin and status immunity, plus whatever other bullshit they decide to throw on for harder difficulties.

Or we could pretend my name just means I'm tempermental and throw on some typical manakete skills but with some personal skill relating to that.

A combatant who fights using desks.

Critical hit animation would just be pointing at the desk, saying it's a desk and then chucking it at the enemy.

Skills, going to assume this is a special class as desks are an unorthodox weapon.

Level 1: Strong Arms

Halves weight penalties suffered by character

Level 15: Desk Parry

Add +1 defence to the character for every point of weapon weight on the equipped desk.

Level 25: Wood Chips

Strength % chance to add Weapon Weight *2 to damage dealt.

Level 35: Swift Strike

Accuracy +15 and Attack +4 if enemy if adjacent to character

A bit of a bizarre class with heavy weapon synergy I had a quite a bit of fun making this :D:

PeaceRibbon

A character who tries to talk all enemies into not fighting. When negotiations fail, he just ties them to the nearest post with a ribbon and moves on to the next enemy.

Armagon

A shortened version of the word "armageddon"

So i'm just the apocalypse at this point. Fun.

Has a unique skill called "Doom". It's Lethality except with an 100% activation rate and it just kills everyone on the map and then the game ends.

TheGoodHoms

A human known for acts of kindness such as lending neighbors money, saving cats stuck in trees, and throwing surprise birthday parties.

Weapons- Assault Rifles, Knives

Lvl 1. Xeno-Knowledge: Has history with the alien worlds of the Xenoblade Chronicles series and can traverse any terrain type.

Lvl 10. Altruist's Drive: Has the unrelenting desire to protect other people and boost's the defense and resistance of near by allies by +2.

Lvl 15. Board Skell: Enters a giant mech and gain's both armor and flight, ends when mech is destroyed.

Lvl 20. Smite Evil(Eye of Shining Justice)*: Is blessed with the powers of true justice, any evil adversaries that are attacked by TheGoodHoms are instantly defeated.

*Edit recommended by Armagon.

Edited by TheGoodHoms

So... Hawkwing...

For some reason, I'm imagining a bird shapeshifter that is also an archer...

That... is actually pretty cool. As for my abilities:

Level 1. Air Transport: Can transport any non-flying and non-calvary unit without a penalty or using up a turn. Possibly provides a bonus when capturing units (just pick up the enemy and fly away. Or pick them up and then drop them in the middle of your army. Maybe use a net or sack or something to help with the process).

Level 10. Bombardment: Flies into the air, then transforms into an archer, bombarding the enemy with arrows on the way down.

Level 15. Air grapple: The efficiency bonus against flying-units is increased when in melee range.

Level 20. Gravity's Freefall: Grabs any non-flying unit lifts them up into the air, and then drops them. May try to do extra damage by slamming them into trees, cliffs, and walls on the way up. If it crits, then arrows are shot at the enemy as they are falling to the ground. 

21 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Lvl 20. Eye of Shining Justice: Is blessed with the powers of true justice, any evil adversaries that are attacked by TheGoodHoms are instantly defeated.

Fixed it for you.

Antithesis: An infantry mage class that can wield light magic, dark magic, and staves.

Lv 1: Seeds of chaos. If unit is carrying a light tome, all dark tomes gain Mt+5, Hit+10.

Lv 10: Judgement of chaos. If unit is carrying a dark tome, light tomes have a 0.5xRes% chance to cause instant death. (<- kills using this skill would cause the enemy to be turned to stone)

Lv 15: Elemental harmony. Unit may use anima tomes, even without the required weapon ranks.

Lv 20: Life from unity. If unit is carrying a light tome and a dark tome, unit's healing output from staves doubles.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Fixed it for you.

I admittedly had to look that reference up, but it was a good edit nonetheless.

I haven't gotten the chance to play XC2 so most references to that game go over my head. I might be getting it soon since PeaceRibbon and I just recently scraped up the money to co-purchase a Switch, but other games may take priority over it. While I still consider the Xenoblade games important to me because XCX is my favorite game ever, my tastes have been shifting way from big long RPGs towards shorter, pick up and play games.

Let's see DisobeyedCargo

excells in Speed and Skill with good Magic 

Equipt: Light, Dark, and anime anima magic 

skills 

Level 1: Sneaky

If this unit attacks an enemy unit from behind, Hit+40 and Mt+4

Level 10: Disguise

is capable of disguising as the enemy, granting them the ability to pass by enemies without fear of attack untill they have attacked an enemy

Level 15: shipment 

This unit can traverse water with no terrain pentalties

level 15: Betrayal

If no other allied units are within 4 tiles, grants Avoid +30, Speed +5, and Mt+6

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Captain Karnage - Berserker

Lv1 Warrior - Provoke enemies are more likely to attack

Lv 10 Warrior Rally STR

Lv 5 Berserker all equipped axes become 2 range

Lv 15 Berserker +20 Crit

All Berserkers and Warriors within 3 spaces get +2 STR +2DEF

"IfIHadToPickADude" sounds like a weird class name, but I'll give it a shot.

Uses Staves, Staves, Staves, Dark Magic, Staves, Staves, Staves, and Staves. Did I mention that I use staves?

Sucks in everything except magic, skill, resistance, and maybe speed.

Lvl. 1 "Are You Sure He's Human? 'Cause He Doesn't Sound Like It" - Channel a random non-human creature and make whatever noise they'd make. - 20 Avoid and -10 Attack to enemies in 3 spaces.

Lvl. 10 "I've Learned From JoJo's That Posing Makes You More Menacing!" - Strike a fabulous pose! - 5 Resistance, Defense, Strength, and Magic to enemies in 2 spaces.

Lvl. 15 "Witness The Power Of The Jedi!" - Launch a concentrated blast of Dark Energy. Adds Magic*2.5 to attack at the cost of -5 HP because Jedi don't use dark energy.

Lvl. 20 "Viva La Vie Bohème!" - Sing a lovely song. Doesn't allow allies within 2 spaces to move again, but it does give them +20 to Hit/Avoid.

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude
Grammer

The love child of a cat laguz and a manakete. Use a dragonstone to transform into a cat with a breath attack, otherwise use the normal transform gauge to be a tanky cat.

Weak against beast and dragon slaying weapons.

Dunno skills, somebody suggest some?

Edited by Dragoncat