Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

I have to agree, I don't know what you are trying to pull here Junk but a no-lynch just brings us closer to a wolf victory and we can't just rely on me correctly guessing the scum cause the odds of that are 1 in 5

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have to submit a kill though? Not sure what you mean by wifom. And I'm not saying a negative result will give us anything but a positive result will. 

Also it is 1 in 4 which is low odds but I definitely don't want to Lynch someone based off things they MIGHT do as scum. 

1 minute ago, Junk said:

but I definitely don't want to Lynch someone based off things they MIGHT do as scum. 

That is literally what town does 

As in I don't really find anything in fables play scummy itself. It's all pretty much it may have been okay to bus Evan as scum based on timing but I really would rather not risk the game bases off that and would like to consider other options. 

11 minutes ago, Junk said:

They have to submit a kill though? Not sure what you mean by wifom. And I'm not saying a negative result will give us anything but a positive result will. 

Also it is 1 in 4 which is low odds but I definitely don't want to Lynch someone based off things they MIGHT do as scum. 

But like here's the thing, there a two wolves. All they have to do is have the clearer one do the kill and all that happens is probably RAD dies and we'll be no closer tomorrow than we are today. 

Oh wait I'm a moron we are in the same situation tonight if we mislynch or no lynch I literally said it myself when I said Mack is our last hope why am I so dumb.

##unvote 

##vote @Fable

IDK do you think !scum nadroj would want to switch to evan out of paranoia because zeoneth had a better role or something and he didn't want the lynch to happen?  I guess from your POV I could be zeon's buddy but from my POV that's pretty much what would have to happen and that sounds like an equally as shit possibility as my reason for lynching you lol. I guess one thing I do find interesting is that zeon did not mention nadroj in his list of suspects which indicates that he's not going to bother to case him which is what scumbuddies would want to be doing right now but that's all I got. 

I mean we know Evan was bused but the question is why when zeo was a viable wagon? 

So yes the idea that Zeo is a wolf with a better role did cross my mind but idk what would be better than tracker. 

I would say role cop but doubtful wolves had another info role which leaves like.....idk what tbh. Like bus driver or some weird shit like that. 

Like it's kinda the reason I have to think it's Junk because I can maybe see a world where Zeo did it to self-pres but didn't want to bus and then junk stayed off so I guess Junk/Zeo makes some sense but in that world idk why Zeo wanted to lynch Evan before me. 

2 hours ago, Fable said:

Like look at d2 FMPOV at least one of bomb moss/Zeo has to be a wolf which makes the pivot off zeo onto evan super interesting. In what world does that pivot make sense where Zeo is a villager? 

Zeo's vote makes sense for him as villager or scum, he saw a counterwagon on a scum buddy forming and saw it was going to be either him or them and hopped on it for some towncredit, the problem here is why not vote Bartozio as scum, and the answer I think is that he might not have seen it as a viable counter wagon at the time Zeonth had voted Jordan had locked in evan and I had yet to try pushing Bart. As villager he doesn't need as much explanation he just saw a stronger counterwagon forming on Evan thought, 'Evan does seem scummy' and hopped aboard out of self preservation. 

My previous theory however wouldn't make much sense if Jordan is the scum buddy because why would you assume you can't wagon bart just because your buddy isn't there and Xand really had no reason to lock Evan as scum in the first place. The best scumbuddy for this plan would be Junk because Zeo could have seen the only person on Bartozio was his scumbuddy and thought 'that isn't going to work and it would look super sus for us to both sit there'. Something I also want to note is that Evan never moved off of fable, even when it looked like he was going to die, he didn't try and repush the zeo wagon or make any attempt to save himself basically how I am seeing it is Zeo is probably scum. what do others think?

1 hour ago, Junk said:

##unvote 

i have an idea. We no Lynch and hope that Mack is town and he attempts to role block someone to get a result. I feel like it's better than nothing. I hope he doesn't choose me because then we are back to square 1.

I was mulling over this idea a bit earlier; decided it was suboptimal. 

The last sentence pings me to no end. Like its actually really bad.

"I hope he doesnt pick me because im town" That modifier should be implied coming from any townie and posting it shows a level of hyperawareness more likely to come from scum. Thoughts on this? Am i reading to deep here? (directed at everyone with that q; including junko)

That being said i really dont think scum!junk here advertises that theory at the begining of the day unless they were aware i was an investigative. Which could only happen if they suspected something from the overly dramatic athena TR. @Fable @XnadrojX(where are you) did either of you two have suspicions that i had inspected athena beforehand?

VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR MACK: Also dont forget to claim your block tonight @Mackc2; follow your claimed block IF WE LYNCH SCUM. Because that scum that gets left over absolutely has to try to kill me; otherwise i get free inspects. Meaning whoever you block will be cleared if i wind up dying that night. 

IF WE DO NOT LYNCH SCUM: You may either opt to follow your claimed block; or not follow it. It matters not which path you take so long as you claim it the next day should the game not be over. The reason you may choose freely who you block and do not have to follow your block (although you can if you do so desire) is because in the event of a town lynch it is 3v2 and you need to block scum. If scum know 100% who you are blocking it can be worked around. So thus you do you with the block; whether you follow your claimed block or not.

This is very important and needs to be understood as it could clear another player mechanically depending on the situation. This is mechanically optimal play afaict.

MACK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS please speak them. 

11 minutes ago, RADicate said:

I was mulling over this idea a bit earlier; decided it was suboptimal. 

The last sentence pings me to no end. Like its actually really bad.

"I hope he doesnt pick me because im town" That modifier should be implied coming from any townie and posting it shows a level of hyperawareness more likely to come from scum. Thoughts on this? Am i reading to deep here? (directed at everyone with that q; including junko)

Yeah that bothered me a lot, problem is that I tonally townread Junk, I have played with scum Junk he tends to tunnel and push lynches based on nonsense arguments. I am not seeing that Junk this game, he has good arguments and it honestly sounds like he is trying to solve the game. 

2 hours ago, RADicate said:

Mildly annoyed/pinged you ignored my response to you in order to push your theory. But im more than a bit biased here so imma set it aside and ask what you thought of my response if that is your current stance. 

The point of this, btw, was to see if anyone else would disagree with your claim. I actually find it viable considering a scum flipped tracker. 

2 minutes ago, Zeonth said:

The point of this, btw, was to see if anyone else would disagree with your claim. I actually find it viable considering a scum flipped tracker. 

I dont believe scum!alignment cop will ever exist in a game where modconfirmed 2 factions. Town v Scum. Since scum would know everyone's alignment. If you believe im scum here it shouldnt be because you think im scum!cop; it should be you taking issue with the claim itself?

Scum tracker though makes a bit more sense as it could be used by scum to PR hunt