Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

3 minutes ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

What about an Evan townflip looks bad for Zeo?

Zeo hopping back in with only one scumread which then turns out to be wrong. He also has an additional lynch lined up in that case. (Leaning town on him, but in a town!evan world this looks iffy)

(Written before reading above zeo thing)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Junk said:

I can't sleep yet but am too mentally tired to talk about my bart/athena/fable (evan seems unlikely after that vote from athena cuz evan is already under decent pressure why would scum try to bus) theory but I think I should emphasize that I REALLY REALLY don't want to compromise on this bart lynch. Just seeing that evan vote from athena pinged me hard because it literally is from one or two comments they casually made and im getting more and more sure.  I'll try to wake up early tomorrow to talk about my theory but yeah please guys don't lynch evan today. 

Imo, I don't see Athena as a scumread, atm. If I had to pick a scumteam of three, I would view it as Evan, Bart, and Mack. Evan's flip will further help me to clear Fable (as previously stated) and helps Athena decide if Bart is scum (re: "evan flipping scum looks bad for bart"). More in depth post about Bart and Mack will be coming up soon, and, ngl the rest of my reads will be a bit lazier as Xand and Junk were more null throughout D1 with townleads coming more D2. 

Sorry I am being so indecisive on bart, I have compared his ISO to TPP and IDNSFMM5 where he was scum and town respectively and I can't really see much difference, I suppose tonally he sounds closer to his scum game though, maybe that is just confirmation bias I don't know but at this point it seems likely that bart will flip scum. I have expressed my problems with him before and you know what I just can't get past it. 
##Vote:@Bartozio

Is the Evan wagon based on anything other than his obnoxiousness , and lack of ability to ever give examples because he got mislynched in TPP for similar behaviour he is exhibiting here

12 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I seriously feel like lynching all 3 (Zeonth, Fable and Evan) now until we hit a town, but let me sit on this for a night on whether I'm being paranoid or not.

So does that mean there are multiple scum amongst these these three in your mind? What makes you think this? 
This also implies that Zeo and fables interactions are scum/scum what gives you this idea? 
Also lynch all three until we hit town, does that mean if Zeo flips town fable must be town too and evan has to be town if either of them are town? How is this dynamic working in your head?

17 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

@Fable you where on a minute ago what happens if Evan doesn't flip scum? What does Evan flipping scum give you in terms of information?

If Evan flips wolf I probably go Bart next.

If he flips village I need to start over completely. 

1 minute ago, Fable said:

If Evan flips wolf I probably go Bart next.

If he flips village I need to start over completely. 

What about their interactions give you the impression they are w/w? 

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

What about their interactions give you the impression they are w/w? 

I feel like they've shaded each other here and there but it's been very soft and they've given reasons why they're not pushing the other. Evan said he'd lynch Bart as a consolidation vote but then popped off at Zeo first chance he got to get out of it, Bart has made multiple excuses for Evan's play but then said he'd lynch him (but I'm pretty sure not before me or Zeo) so it feels like they're playing games with how they actual feel about each other and it pings me. 

Village!Evan doesn't clear Bart but I'd need to reevaluate and see if Bart still makes sense, which probably but I wouldn't just assume that. 

1 minute ago, Fable said:

I feel like they've shaded each other here and there but it's been very soft and they've given reasons why they're not pushing the other. Evan said he'd lynch Bart as a consolidation vote but then popped off at Zeo first chance he got to get out of it, Bart has made multiple excuses for Evan's play but then said he'd lynch him (but I'm pretty sure not before me or Zeo) so it feels like they're playing games with how they actual feel about each other and it pings me. 

Village!Evan doesn't clear Bart but I'd need to reevaluate and see if Bart still makes sense, which probably but I wouldn't just assume that. 

I'm seeing Bart shading Evan a bit but I am not seeing Evan shading bart, he seems to mostly think bart is fine. 
I can see things in Evans posts that I don't like but what is it that makes Evan more scummy than bart to you?

Because I feel like Evan is deciding who a wolf is and then trying to make the evidence fit that. 

Where as Bart is going after people on playstyle things and doesn't seem to be revaluating that much.

Both bad, Evan is just worse.

19 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Okay my main problem is that his ISO reads like his TPP ISO which is a problem cause he was town that game. 

He was scum in TPP though? I assume this is a typo?

4 minutes ago, Makaze said:

@Mackc2

What specifically makes you think Bart will flip scum?

Which posts?

The post where he votes Zeo (691) feels really bad three problems I see, first he votes zeo and asks him to explain the inconsistency and then promptly goes offline to go to bed, indicating he didn't really care for the answer just wanted to point fingers, secondly his vote kinda doesn't make sense he is placing his vote based on an inconsistency in Zeo's words rather than explaining how such an inconsistency is scummy, thirdly he disagrees with zeo that scumteam would have a member that busses both their buddies but then suggests a scumteam (or I think thats a scum team) which has a member (Zeo) who is trying to get two of the others lynched (Evan and Fable) and this indicates to me he hasn't given this much thought (otherwise he would have noticed his hypocrisy). Also I want to apply a bit of pressure to figure out why he seems confident that there are multiple scum amongst Evan/Fable/Zeo.  

34 minutes ago, Makaze said:

##Votals

Zeo - 2 - Makaze, Bartozio
Fable - 1 - Evan
Evan - 5 - Fable, xnadrojx, zeonth, athena, fenrir
Bartozio - 1 - Junk, mackc
Not voting - rad

I think it's these.

Based on this, I'm liking Bartozio and RAD(?) as partners for evan, something like zeo and/or fable and a second/third person if evan is town?

Just spitballing a bit here tbh

7 minutes ago, Makaze said:

I'm feeling less amazing about Mack here, and see no reason to suspect RAD.

What about RAD strikes you as scummy/a better fit than Mack?

Tonereading him town, casing bart when he could be pushing fable (whos town in this scenario). Rad not placing a vote and just coasting on a townread looks worse to me.