Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fable/Mack/Zeo makes a lot of sense and I haven't seen any of those three shade or case each other. Keep this team in mind as a possibility.

Every post by Mack that references Zeo is indirect, except for a question that he never drew a conclusion from:

On 6/22/2018 at 9:34 AM, Mackc2 said:

There really wasn't any evolution, I was being very lazy and only reading the game and not doing analysis of my own, but I thought what Junk brought up against him was a big thing so I voted him and I stayed their because I didn't see any problems with other players that I thought was worse. 

Curious why you think scum bart would consolidate on fable then Satsuma, when he could safely sat on his Xand tunnel and not looked suspicious when Satsuma flipped town.  

I was going to find the specific posts but circumstances have ruined my mood so I will give you the reasons instead basically it seemed as if you where analysing both the townreads and the scumreads of a player to form an opinion on their alignment rather than forming an opinion on why they are scum, at least thats my current reason, I have no clue what my old reason was. My change in feelings about athena was I only really scimread them when I stated I had a gut scum vibe and probably miscontributed actions to them. I gave them a proper ISO last night with the intent of coming to a conclusion and concluded town based on similar reasons I am townreading you. Generally if it seems like my opinions today contradict day one its because I basically scrapped my day 1 opinions because I know they weren't built on anything other than scimreads and gut feelings. 
I was also going to ISO Makaze and Zeo tonight but agains life has ruined my mood so I won't. Also Fenrir I might ISO you later but your recent stuff has made me fairly confident that I am right in thinking you are town so it might be a waste of time. 

4 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Hey @Zeonth you are here at the moment, why am I scum team with Bart and Evan?

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

So does that mean there are multiple scum amongst these these three in your mind? What makes you think this? 
This also implies that Zeo and fables interactions are scum/scum what gives you this idea? 
Also lynch all three until we hit town, does that mean if Zeo flips town fable must be town too and evan has to be town if either of them are town? How is this dynamic working in your head?

Fable's about/with Zeo. My bias is showing, but I feel like this interaction is very easy for scum/scum, and could easily be buddying.

On 6/19/2018 at 7:09 PM, Fable said:

RAD

Rapier/Mack/Athena/Bomb Moss 

Fenrir/Zeo/Junk/Bart/Satsuma

Makaze/Evan

I don't know how I feel about the fact that my top wolf read is shading my other wolf read lol. 

On 6/20/2018 at 5:55 PM, Fable said:

@Zeonth I have asked things but people are not willing to interact with me. 

It has to be a two way street IMO. 

On 6/20/2018 at 6:00 PM, Fable said:
1 minute ago, Zeonth said:

Can you provide some examples of questions you have asked where they have gone ignored? Specifically ones NOT directed at Makaze. I've failed to see anything of note from you from pages 1-10. 

I've tried interacting with mack and fenrir off memory but it never went anywhere. 

On 6/20/2018 at 6:13 PM, Fable said:

Mak or Evan? 

Is that selfish? Maybe

Is it still correct? I think so at least. 

On 6/21/2018 at 4:41 PM, Fable said:

Somebody speak words to me about Zeo.

NGL my eyes glazed past most of his walls and I don't get much out of posts like that. I think he and Evan are important to figure out because then we'll have an idea of how bad the pile up on satsuma was. 

On 6/21/2018 at 4:47 PM, Fable said:

Your desperation to shade me is at about 11.

Need you to bring it down to at least an 8. 

On 6/21/2018 at 5:51 PM, Fable said:

Mak didn't ask me questions it was shade and basically asking for an itinerary for what I'm doing today which isn't how I do things, I'm generally very off the cuff and do things in real time. 

Now ask me what I think is important to do today well I've answered that already. 

I wanna figure out Zeo and Evan and sort out the Satsuma wagon and these are topics of discussion I wanna talk to people about and I've established that base and am just waiting for people to appear atp. 

12 hours ago, Fable said:

I don't get this post?

Do you think Zeo is a wolf? Nobody else you want pressure on? 

Vote should be on someone this late into the day I think. 

11 hours ago, Fable said:

1. You're dead set on me being a wolf

2. You're second choice for lynch is someone I would never conceivably be w/w with. 

Seems good. 

Good thing you got to fake outrage over Zeo's post so you got out of having to actually follow up on this. ;) 

10 hours ago, Fable said:

@Zeonth

Where would you look for wolves outside me/Evan/Mak?

17 hours ago, Fable said:

"My posts are bad because Zeo and Bomb Moss arn't posting"

I lol'd.

14 hours ago, Fable said:

Zeo probs village tbh.

That analysis felt really pure to me and I don't even see where the contradiction is? It's just pointing out a "how far deep does the rabbit hole go" in that world which is silly but not wolfy IMO. He's not even saying Mak is autowolf in that world just that it would have to be considered and I'm seeing a lot of overreactions to that which is interesting.  

13 hours ago, Fable said:

Bart repeatedly going after lhf and going for gotchas every chance he gets feels bad. Like I wouldn't say he's not solving but that solving lacks any sort of critical thinking and in place we get "well all wolves are obviously bad and the game is easy" which how can you remain dogmatic isn't that kind of approach after the satsuma lynch? I think it is the inflexibility that gets me with Bart he jumps to a conclusion and runs with it and the unwillingness to reevaluate is a huge ping for me. Like his case for me is the same case it was on d1....except it's d2 now and I (I mean I think at least) that I have started to find my groove a little and have started to contribute but no I didn't do that d1 (which again I said would happen) so I'm still a wolf. Also him agreeing with Zeo is lol because I don't think either of them know but Mak actually will bus in ??? scenarios so Zeo thinking that isn't unreasonable. Like Bart's push on Zeo is "I disagree with this person therefore he is wolf" which is not at all how this game works and is laughable as a reason to lynch someone. . 

2 hours ago, Fable said:

I feel like they've shaded each other here and there but it's been very soft and they've given reasons why they're not pushing the other. Evan said he'd lynch Bart as a consolidation vote but then popped off at Zeo first chance he got to get out of it, Bart has made multiple excuses for Evan's play but then said he'd lynch him (but I'm pretty sure not before me or Zeo) so it feels like they're playing games with how they actual feel about each other and it pings me. 

Village!Evan doesn't clear Bart but I'd need to reevaluate and see if Bart still makes sense, which probably but I wouldn't just assume that. 

To be fair Mackc/Zeo haven't cased/shaded many people in general so I'm not sure labeling them as a team for that reason is reliable. That doesn't mean I think the team is impossible though.

1 hour ago, Makaze said:

Fable/Mack/Zeo makes a lot of sense and I haven't seen any of those three shade or case each other. Keep this team in mind as a possibility.

2 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

To be fair Mackc/Zeo haven't cased/shaded many people in general so I'm not sure labeling them as a team for that reason is reliable. That doesn't mean I think the team is impossible though.

My post here responding to Mak's post here by the way

Day 2: Automated Votals from #425 to #755

Bartozio (2): Junk, Mackc2
EvanManManMan (5): Fable, XnadrojX, Zeonth, athena_57, Fenrir Aesir
Zeonth (2): Makaze, Bartozio
Fable (1): EvanManManMan
Not voting (1): RADicate

Phase ends in 0h6m. Hammer at 8.

Vote history:

athena_57 (2): Zeonth -> EvanManManMan

Bartozio (2): Fable -> Zeonth

EvanManManMan (1): Fable

Fable (1): EvanManManMan

Fenrir Aesir (2): Zeonth -> EvanManManMan

Junk (1): Bartozio

Mackc2 (1): Bartozio

Makaze (3): Zeonth -> EvanManManMan -> Zeonth

XnadrojX (2): Bartozio -> EvanManManMan

Zeonth (1): EvanManManMan

<Beta v2.0.4>

Edited by Iris

SACRE BLEU! Is what France would say, if they were Blue, and not in fact, Red.

EvanManManMan was lynched! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 4:39 PM, Iris said:

Dear EvanManManMan,

You are France.

ZMiSbpG.png

You're the country of love and culture! Well, you'll surely show these allied buffoons who's cultured! At night, you may respond to your Role PM with "Night X - Tail USER!". You will learn who your target visited (if they did).

In other words, you are a Tracker.

You are aligned with the Axis. You win when the Axis reaches parity with the Allies or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Night 2 ends in 24 hours or earlier if all actions are in / to host discretion. Don't post unless your role allows you to do so.

Oh no! Two more countries dead in this war...

Fenrir was killed! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 4:31 PM, Iris said:

Dear Fenrir,

You are India.

W6XzGnH.png

Contrary to popular belief, you're not full of IT people. You've had a long and extensive history, and many religions were founded in your country. You have no special abilities.

In other words, you are a Vanilla Townie.

You are aligned with the Allies. You win when all threats to the Allies are eliminated.

Makaze was killed! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 4:32 PM, Iris said:

Dear Makaze,

You are Spain.

SsXD5Jk.png

GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! No bias, but Spain has a stacked football team. Win it again this year. You have no special abilities.

In other words, you are a Vanilla Townie.

You are aligned with the Allies. You win when all threats to the Allies are eliminated.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in ~50 hours on 6/26 at 12 PM EDT. With 8 alive, it takes 6 to hammer.

##vote @Bartozio okay after looking at the interactions agree with athena and fable they aren't good. Bart's stance on evan is that his posts are bad but it's fine because he posted bad last game or something. Evan suggested lynching bart to solve the satsuma wagon but never actually makes any attempt at it. As for my theory it seems to be thrown out the window with this evan flip and if I think bart is scum BOTH evan and Bart trying to bus their scumbuddy seems kind of weird. Athena also made a vote on Evan when he easily could have just stuck on to zeoneth 

@athena_57 despite no longer believing in my theory I will answer your question about the interactions between fable and bart that seemed weird to me. Basically it seemed like Bart seemed to put himself in a position where he never really had to commit to his fable vote? His original vote on fable was just ONE thing and he really never attempted to update it going into D2. He quickly switched to Zeoneth and for reasons I pointed out came off as opportunistic which made me feel like he was merely distancing himself.  As for fable it struck me as weird how he painted Bart as the scummiest ed2 but then later said Bart was fine and voted evan. This of course is actually a good thing cuz evan was scum. BTW going back to rad the ultimate thing that still bugs me  is why would rad unvote (an hour as he thought) before deadline when he could have just stayed put and do nothing?

The two kills definitely puzzles me. I'm not sure if there would be an sk in this small of a game but at the same time I have no idea why a town vigilante would kill makaze/fenrir. I am leaning towards sk because that kill seems incredibly dumb coming from town (sorry if you are a thing town vig).

As for the third scum member yeah idk tbh. I would probably sheep athena on RAD being a real possibility but that unvote T_T. 

16 minutes ago, Junk said:

@athena_57 despite no longer believing in my theory I will answer your question about the interactions between fable and bart that seemed weird to me. Basically it seemed like Bart seemed to put himself in a position where he never really had to commit to his fable vote? His original vote on fable was just ONE thing and he really never attempted to update it going into D2. He quickly switched to Zeoneth and for reasons I pointed out came off as opportunistic which made me feel like he was merely distancing himself.  As for fable it struck me as weird how he painted Bart as the scummiest ed2 but then later said Bart was fine and voted evan. This of course is actually a good thing cuz evan was scum. BTW going back to rad the ultimate thing that still bugs me  is why would rad unvote (an hour as he thought) before deadline when he could have just stayed put and do nothing?

The two kills definitely puzzles me. I'm not sure if there would be an sk in this small of a game but at the same time I have no idea why a town vigilante would kill makaze/fenrir. I am leaning towards sk because that kill seems incredibly dumb coming from town (sorry if you are a thing town vig).

As for the third scum member yeah idk tbh. I would probably sheep athena on RAD being a real possibility but that unvote T_T. 

Ah, okay, I see what you mean by Bart being non-commital wrt Fable, that is interesting. You're probably right that's an unlikely bus, but something to keep in mind.

Numbers were confirmed to be 10/3 with 3 mafia by the way if I'm reading the rules right. So maybe a vig fired a shot at a townie, but you just fired a shot at them ;)

As for number 3, I'm looking at rad>mackc currently. Phoneposting at the moment but coherent thoughts will be posted later.

It's tough being the best. 

Zeo probs clear and bomb moss still looks very good. 

RAD continuing to just never vote is weird me out a little bit and he's dropping for me a bit, would like him to commit to something today. I don't see why wolves would ever kill mak considering he was wrong about literally everything so I could see it as a vig maybe? SK would be strange for a 13er but not impossible and I've certainly seen it before. 

##Vote: @Bartozio