Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

1 hour ago, XnadrojX said:

My question was not rhetoric btw, I actually want to know why you all accepted RAD's claim and played around it so easily

I made a clear statement on why I believe Rad at the beginning of the day. Claiming investigator is a ballsy move because if town has an investigator they are going to challenge that claim forcing a 1v1 of which Rad would lose because of his lack of content and there has been some sort of town investigative in all games I have played in recent memory. There is also the case of who he cleared, he cleared me, as scum he easily could have forced a lynch on me before this, I was probably the most universally scumread so why would scum shut down one of the easiest mislynchs. Thus I have concluded he is town 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't assume there'd be a Town Investigative, and as I said, if you're Town you know you're an RB and there's a flipped 1-Shot Vigilante, which brings us back to my point on setup spec; how likely is OS Vig/Cop/RB in a 3v10?

I can't really rebut the point on clearing you, but I wouldn't see that as a big enough reason against my own points, he could have 'inspected' anyone and he picked you.

It would be extremely weird for us not to have an investigative. 

Like the vig being one shot makes it basically nonexistent and 2 PRs is standard for a 13er so I see no problems in the claims really? Kind of amazing that both people I was looking at next were PRs but I'll just lolwillage I guess. 

Mack's point is that RAD could have easily just called Mack scum today (he was probably going to be lynched today) and won the game as scum so from !Town Mack's pov RAD has to be town.

7 hours ago, XnadrojX said:

Day 1 Wagon has Junk on Satsuma, Zeonth on Makaze and Fable on EvanManManMan. None of them are voting together, and 2 of them are on vanity wagons. 1 of them are on the lynch of the day at 6 votes.

Day 2 Wagon has Junk on Bartozio, Zeonth and Fable both on EvanManManMan. Zeonth and Fable are voting together, and Junk is alone with Mackc2. 2 of them are on the lynch of the day at 5 votes.

Day 3 wagon has Junk and Zeonth both on Bartozio, and Fable on RADicate. Junk and Zeonth are voting together, and Fable is alone. 2 of them are on the lynch of the day at 5 votes.

The wagonocomics imply that if RAD is Town, the scum have really wonky voting patterns. Day 1 implies that none of them want to associate with one another, but then Day 2 has 2 of them on the scum lynch of the day, with Fable sticking there very early and Zeonth "self-preservedly" shifting to Evan. Then Day 3 has Fable alone on RAD, which devalues the RAD/Fable theory I had above, but Junk and Zeonth both voting Bartozio together after Day 2's seperation makes me feel like something's off.

So if RAD is Town, Fable/Zeonth is probably the team, with Fable/Junk being the next best possibility. 

As opposed to Scum RAD, which would make Junk being scum much more possible, as Junk's already hurt by Evan flip and the Bart wagon, as he spent 2 days sticking on Bartozio while Scum!Evan flips and RAD proceeds to pull this in LyLo.

I'm not considering athena_57 in this because I'm assuming they're basically a universal TR of everyone, since everyone seems to TR them and no one is telling me otherwise.

##Vote @RADicate

I'm willing to stick here or on Junk > Mackc2 > Fable in that order (Votals make me put Fable/RAD lower than Mackc2/RAD rn)

Validity of the claim it based around how it objectively it fits in with the theme and there were no counterclaim (via inspective claims) to be had. I would actually chew into the fact you are completely ignoring logical gamespec here (scum tracker to hunt down a single town RB seems...... underwhelming?)..... if you didnt litterally just townslip (fake or otherwise) during the bolded part of your post. And i cant tell if that is intentional or not. 

4 hours ago, XnadrojX said:

I wouldn't assume there'd be a Town Investigative, and as I said, if you're Town you know you're an RB and there's a flipped 1-Shot Vigilante, which brings us back to my point on setup spec; how likely is OS Vig/Cop/RB in a 3v10?

I can't really rebut the point on clearing you, but I wouldn't see that as a big enough reason against my own points, he could have 'inspected' anyone and he picked you.

Cancel that on you ignoring the setup spec aspect of the arguement. And while i am quite biased here id say its more likely than you are currently thinking. OS Vig is a swingy PR to put in that basically acts as a VT once it does its thing; and town RB has a mathmatically small success rate throughout the game that gets marginally better as the game progresses. And this implies that the RB/Cop dont get caught by the tracker before they do anything productive. So im actually fine with the settup the more i think about it; once again granted I am biased here so take it as you will. 

As for my inspect on mackc lemme pitch it to you this way. I cannot be scum with mackc unless you believe that someone else here is lying about their claim. Thus this isnt Scum!RAD +Scum!Mackc. Basically if the two PR claims were scum; then the scum!tracker would have absolutely no usage within the game. @XnadrojX

Continuing on this line of thinking that me and mackc cannot be scum together with me.

Scum!RAD has absolutely no merit in clearing town!mackc in which would objectively be probably the single easiest mislynch to make today; especially since on my readslist yesterday i even set a precedent for myself lynching mackc today.  Thus this isnt ScumRAD+TownMackc

CONTINUING ON FURTHER:

Town!RAD+ScumMackc legit only works if you believe mackc is a godfather because uh.... i have a town inspect. If you wanna believe that you can and i am not discounting the possibility; it just seems unlikely. 

THUS

This is townRAD+TownMackc. 

So if you believe im scum you are saying that either:

A. This settup makes no sense, and that scum tracker evan had a completly useless role.

B. I opted to clear the single easiest mislynch target in the game.  (fwiw B was a reitteration of mackc's point; i was just expanding a bit)

Take your pick; which is it. 

You also ignored mack's point the first time he posted it as well; i would like a response to that post if you are going to continue to scumread me. Otherwise move your lynch.

2 hours ago, Junk said:

Btw do you guys think Jordan's quip about Athena makes him townie? It seems like a weird thing to fake to me.

I know jordan pretty well in mafia and honestly im not gonna look into that either way. I'd say it leans town for him; but its not anything close to clearing for him.

Rn id probably consolidate on xnad/jordan. This is not how you handle an xylo situation where a lynch is immenint. Coming in dropping a lynch; and vanishing out. He did basically the same thing yesterday as well. My initial TR on him was based mostly on interactions with bart who i assumed was scum at the time. Without those holding up his slot he doenst have much fmpov. And probably flips red here. I have been mulling this over in my head for quite a bit; and this is the conclusion iI have come to. Who the other scum is; i legitimately dont know. Once we get this; tommorow if i die we have two clears. And the game is a clear cut 50/50. This is legitimately the best i got atm. Consider myself as of this moment having an invisible lynch on the xnad slot. 

@XnadrojXCOME BACK GDI I WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU. PROVE ME WRONG IF I AM. PLEASE. 

@Mackc2 @Fable @Junk @Zeonth

How willing would yall be to follow me onto this lynch? What are your thoughts on it etc?

About 14 hours i believe left in phase (id have to double check this) but we need to consolidate. I refuse to lose this game on the basis that nobody is voting and scum swoops in 1 minute before deadline and forces plurality.

The thing that's bugging me is that why the hell would he go for you of all people? You're not getting lynched today at all and scum have way easier pushes. 

Day 4: Automated Votals from #925 to #1045

RADicate (1): XnadrojX
Fable (1): Junk
Not voting (4): Fable, Mackc2, RADicate, Zeonth

Phase ends in 14h41m. Hammer at 4.

Vote history:

Junk (3): Fable -> Unvote -> Fable

Mackc2 (2): Zeonth -> Unvote

XnadrojX (1): RADicate

<Beta v2.0.4>

Edited by Iris

4 minutes ago, Junk said:

The thing that's bugging me is that why the hell would he go for you of all people? You're not getting lynched today at all and scum have way easier pushes. 

If im not getting lynched today and its xylo why would he go for me as either faction though?