Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

But if you take issue with the lynch thats cool; where would you prefer to go? Not saying i'll neccessarily follow you; but i want to have everyone speak their thoughtsbefore we group up on a target

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know :/. I'm voting fable but really don't feel confident in it at all because the things i'm voting him for he could have done as town as well and all the points brought up for other lynch candidates I feel similarly about. As for your response on not doing it as both alignments I'll agree that i'm confused why jordan would think to do this as town but I feel like he's putting himself at a disadvantage by doing this is as scum. While yes he could be trying to force a no lynch by voting a candidate we know won't get lynched, we're like 14 hours away from deadline so I don't really see that plan working well. 

I think I would go fable/zeon>jordan because again I feel like his play against you would disadvantage him but i'm not very confident on either fable or zeon. 

I am sheeping junk here on Jordan, their actions don't make sense as town but actively disadvantage them as scum, I personally would like to push a zeo lynch but if thats not happening I can compromise and push fable 

I think I'd want junk because I can't see bomb moss/zeo making sense as a team with how d2 wagons played out which makes Junk a wolf in every world for me. 

Like I just don't see the double bus as a thing when that team had other options CWs. 

Just now, Zeonth said:

Fable, why did you lynch Rad D3?

I didn't?

If you're asking why I voted for him it was for pressure and then I just forgot to move to Bart cuz I forgot this game existed for like 12 hours cuz it was so slow. . 

ughhhh this shit doesn't make sense. Fable and Zeon can't be buddies because all zeon has to do is lynch me. By lynching his own buddy (fable)  mack is likely to block zeon tonight fucking him over. 

2 minutes ago, Junk said:

ughhhh this shit doesn't make sense. Fable and Zeon can't be buddies because all zeon has to do is lynch me. By lynching his own buddy (fable)  mack is likely to block zeon tonight fucking him over. 

Yeah idt fable/zeo is ever a thing here.

1 minute ago, Zeonth said:

You never told me who you thought was the wolf with Junk, @Fable

Because I don't know, the reason I voted Junk is because I can see him with either you or bomb moss. 

Right now I'd probably lean you though. 

so from my pov if I assume rad and mack are town and fable and zeon are not buddies jordan has to be scum with either fable or zeon but wtf is he doing then with this rad lynch as scum?

1 minute ago, Zeonth said:

Who do you see as my partner and who do you see as Fable's?

If you are scum you partner is probably junk. As for fable im not inclined to call him scum atm. 

23 minutes ago, Fable said:

I think I'd want junk because I can't see bomb moss/zeo making sense as a team with how d2 wagons played out which makes Junk a wolf in every world for me. 

Like I just don't see the double bus as a thing when that team had other options CWs. 

Im real mind melding with this.

2 minutes ago, Junk said:

so from my pov if I assume rad and mack are town and fable and zeon are not buddies jordan has to be scum with either fable or zeon but wtf is he doing then with this rad lynch as scum?

Pretty much. The fact your personal POV is least likely to come from a townie prospective because it makes the least amount of sense here pings me considerably.