Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. I don't really have a defense. I was just wrong this game. I'm trying to think of an advantage that !scum jordan gains by going for your lynch but I can't think of any :/

2 minutes ago, RADicate said:

@Mackc2 Can you lay out why scum!zeo would be bussing scum!fable here? I cant mindmeld with that at all. You said you wanted zeo because he could be scum with either junko or fable. 

That was just a Poe, I have no clue why he would bus a buddy here, I might just be wrong about the whole thing because I went about it with the assumption Junk was town and I ruled out fable/Xand which left Zeo and either of those two. I could very well be wrong about Junk in which case he works as a buddy with almost anyone and Zeo is on the same level of suspicion as the rest 

3 minutes ago, Junk said:

yeah. I don't really have a defense. I was just wrong this game. I'm trying to think of an advantage that !scum jordan gains by going for your lynch but I can't think of any :/

Who is your scumteam atm?

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

That was just a Poe, I have no clue why he would bus a buddy here, I might just be wrong about the whole thing because I went about it with the assumption Junk was town and I ruled out fable/Xand which left Zeo and either of those two. I could very well be wrong about Junk in which case he works as a buddy with almost anyone and Zeo is on the same level of suspicion as the rest 

Under the assumption Junk would flip scum D4, who would you RB? 

1 minute ago, Zeonth said:

Rad, what exactly makes you townread Junk atm?

Uh my most recent post i was mindmelding with fable who scumread junko. I dont see how you got the impression i TR him here.

But his tone is super good;  and him pitching the strategy begining of d1 seems suboptimal for scum; andandand i like him taking a diff prospective on my unvote early game. Would be my reasons for theoretically defending him here

I would roleblock Fable and ask Rad to inspect you.

2 minutes ago, Zeonth said:

Under the assumption Junk would flip scum D4, who would you RB? 

I guess it has to be jordan and one of fable/you but that doesn't make much sense... I'm still thinking

I do have a question @Zeonth just to  100% clarify what are your reads on rad and mack?

1 minute ago, Junk said:

I guess it has to be jordan and one of fable/you but that doesn't make much sense... I'm still thinking

I do have a question @Zeonth just to  100% clarify what are your reads on rad and mack?

Mack is null and possibly a godfather. Rad, I am almost forced to believe is an actual inspection role. I townread him enough to never vote him today, at least. Assuming we hit scum today, I will re-evaluate Mack. 

Day 4: Automated Votals from #925 to #1092

Junk (1): Fable
RADicate (1): XnadrojX
Fable (1): Junk
Not voting (3): Mackc2, RADicate, Zeonth

Phase ends in 10h20m. Hammer at 4.

Vote history:

Junk (3): Fable -> Unvote -> Fable

Mackc2 (2): Zeonth -> Unvote

XnadrojX (1): RADicate

<Beta v2.0.4>

1 minute ago, Junk said:

hmm okay and one other question I have is why have you not committed a vote yet?

Because I am currently building a case against you that I will likely use to lynch you if you can't help me see you as a townie. 

Day 4: Automated Votals from #925 to #1095

Junk (1): Fable
RADicate (1): XnadrojX
Not voting (3): Mackc2, RADicate, Zeonth

Phase ends in ~10 hours. Hammer at 4.

Vote history:

Junk (3): Fable -> Unvote -> Fable

Mackc2 (2): Zeonth -> Unvote

XnadrojX (1): RADicate

<Beta v2.0.4>