Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay I think jordan might be 95% town at the very least. If you go back to his vote on evan only fable was voting evan at the time. Even if he thought that Zeon was going to get lynched going over to evan is 100% disadvantage for scum. There is little to no reason to switch to evan considering the sentiment for lynching evan wasn't even expressed very much yet. 

Just now, Junk said:

okay I think jordan might be 95% town at the very least. If you go back to his vote on evan only fable was voting evan at the time. Even if he thought that Zeon was going to get lynched going over to evan is 100% disadvantage for scum. There is little to no reason to switch to evan considering the sentiment for lynching evan wasn't even expressed very much yet. 

Who is your current scumteam?

Oh zeon does express wanting to lynch evan way before the wagon on evan started which puts him at a decent disadvantage as scum since he easily could have pushed bart. He never actually commits right away though. I think he commits later when the pressure on bart had worn off for the most part.  It's not 100% disadvantage because of this. I think i'll go fable>zeon today because of this however. 

""Welp my reads have been utter trash this game. Sorry Bart. I have a dumb plan but I think it's worth considering. Should we no Lynch and pray that we have an investigative role that could get us a result? If we don't or they get killed this is pointless but I figure it's better to do that than nothing. 

What do you guys think about Mack's "Bart may be trying to implicate me when he flips scum" comment? That seems weird to come from scum and that's whats making me hesitant.

Oh this is stream of consciousness I realize my plan is probably dumb because if we don't have an investigative role scum could just fake a result to win the game. 

In terms of who I want to Lynch I guess Mack would be okay. His votes on satsuma and Bart I remember being meh and I felt like he downplayed the Evan wagon by calling it wishy washy but that comment seems so weird ughhh. ""

Start of the day (2 minutes after Rad cop claim). Suspects and willing to vote Mack. 

""Zeoneth is probably town because assuming he knew Bart would flip town  as scum which would set him up for an Athena+Fable scumteam where he could push the Athena Lynch killing Athena makes no sense. Lynching Athena seems like an incredibly tough thing to do as well.

Also godfather could be a thing I suppose but not willing to risk it off of that. I'm going to go back and try to look at stuff around the Evan vs Bart thing because this game is confusing me T_T""

-Junk Quote from early D4 after Rad claims cop. Calls me town early but then starts to shy away from Mack, presumably after reading RAD's post.

4 hours ago, Junk said:

I honestly don't know :/. I'm voting fable but really don't feel confident in it at all because the things i'm voting him for he could have done as town as well and all the points brought up for other lynch candidates I feel similarly about. As for your response on not doing it as both alignments I'll agree that i'm confused why jordan would think to do this as town but I feel like he's putting himself at a disadvantage by doing this is as scum. While yes he could be trying to force a no lynch by voting a candidate we know won't get lynched, we're like 14 hours away from deadline so I don't really see that plan working well. 

I think I would go fable/zeon>jordan because again I feel like his play against you would disadvantage him but i'm not very confident on either fable or zeon. 

Initially voted Fable as a "crackpot theory that scum were going for the ultimate hard bus in regards to evan to perhaps gain the biggest towncred ever and win the game." Proceeds to make an unedited post unvoting Fable and re-voting Fable in the same line. 

1 hour ago, Junk said:

ughhhh this shit doesn't make sense. Fable and Zeon can't be buddies because all zeon has to do is lynch me. By lynching his own buddy (fable)  mack is likely to block zeon tonight fucking him over. 

At this point, me and Fable aren't buddies but keeps a lynch on Fable. 

59 minutes ago, Junk said:

so from my pov if I assume rad and mack are town and fable and zeon are not buddies jordan has to be scum with either fable or zeon but wtf is he doing then with this rad lynch as scum?

Decides Jordan has to be scum at this point but keeps lynch on Fable, who is a 50/50 for partner (me being the other 50/50). 

50 minutes ago, Junk said:

yeah. I don't really have a defense. I was just wrong this game. I'm trying to think of an advantage that !scum jordan gains by going for your lynch but I can't think of any :/

Starts to doubt Jordan.

43 minutes ago, Junk said:

I guess it has to be jordan and one of fable/you but that doesn't make much sense... I'm still thinking

I do have a question @Zeonth just to  100% clarify what are your reads on rad and mack?

Back to Jordan with me/fable (leaving room for doubt). 

25 minutes ago, Junk said:

hmm okay so fable/zeon is definitely still a possibility off that answer. I was just expecting you to say that you were paranoid of fable getting hammered by like jordan+mack so you never voted him but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Normally my defense would be that I'd like to see if you could point out what you find scummy about my votes as opposed to just being wrong but I legit can't find anything scummy about other people so *shrug*.  Rad's point on me is good I guess as well. It makes no sense to me to suggest the cop plan as scum. That objectively puts me at a disadvantage.  I couldn't have faked it either because my post came right after Rad's. Otherwise honestly don't have much else. I was just wrong. 

Fable, why would I refute my own plan then if I plan to use it for nefarious reasons?

Back to keeping me/fable open and setting up to remove Jordan. 

4 minutes ago, Junk said:

Jordan is now town with me/fabel scum. 

My case here is this, @RADicate :

The timeline as I see it is Junk is ready to lynch Mack (who starts the day as most scummy), Rad claims cop, Junk makes post about wanting to lynch Mack (presumably sniped by Rad and so he didn't read the RAD clear), Junk committing to a Rad as town cop early and starts to shy away from Mack lynch only weakly keeping a "could be GF" line there, lynches Fable as the next easiest scumvote. 

His reads then begin to waffle back and forth between me/fable/xand. 

My views of Junk are that his reads are changing based on what RAD's reads are, attempting to pocket him and keep a lynch off himself, likely as a misslynch on fable/me. 

oh the reason why I think the athena thing is null now is because i think athena fakecrumbed cop by saying he thought he wouldn't die tonight so he could tell us who's scum tomorrow.  I also never doubted jordan. I'm saying he has to be scum by pov but his play is going completely against scum. Honestly I can see some of your case but if i'm faced with that pov of you and fable unable to be partners there's nothing I can really do about jordan being scum but I have to consider the fact that his play makes little to no sense as scum. This is further compounded by his vote on evan. Like is there any advantage to that whatsoever? Well yes the patterns match up with what you think I think the reasoning behind those sentiments is important. 

13 minutes ago, Junk said:

oh the reason why I think the athena thing is null now is because i think athena fakecrumbed cop by saying he thought he wouldn't die tonight so he could tell us who's scum tomorrow.  I also never doubted jordan. I'm saying he has to be scum by pov but his play is going completely against scum. Honestly I can see some of your case but if i'm faced with that pov of you and fable unable to be partners there's nothing I can really do about jordan being scum but I have to consider the fact that his play makes little to no sense as scum. This is further compounded by his vote on evan. Like is there any advantage to that whatsoever? Well yes the patterns match up with what you think I think the reasoning behind those sentiments is important. 

Hmm. I really want to believe you are town. Especially if my theory is right and you are trying to push a misslynch, why on Fable who is my second scumread atm, unless the other scum really is Mack/Xand.

We're at a point where I have pinged Fable 22 minutes ago an he's been on 17 minutes ago. I am sitting here waiting for him to respond before I go to sleep and mulling over whether he could be more likely scum than you, who's reasoning and reply to my post feel genuine. 

Just now, RADicate said:

Uh lets see. Zeo's town. Junk is town after this interaction. Ik neither of yall SR the slot but can yall sheep me onto xnad. Im going with my original read here. Sorry. 

I will wake up and read Xand's responses before I sheep you. We have 9 hours. Assume my vote will be going to Fable as of this moment. Good night. 

Just now, Zeonth said:

I will wake up and read Xand's responses before I sheep you. We have 9 hours. Assume my vote will be going to Fable as of this moment. Good night. 

If he doesnt respond? 

1 minute ago, Zeonth said:

I will weight Fable's responses instead. If he makes me feel scum vibes, I will lynch him. If he fails to post or if he makes me feel towny, I will lynch Xand for dropping the ball. 

Consolidation is important. Regardless of your personal feelings if its a lynch that is unrealistic today that needs to be considered. I believe you are the only one bent on a fable lynch atm. I will have consolidation this phase. By that i mean consolidation of at least four votes. I will not have a forced NL by scum.

That's somewhat what I thought. Basically the question kind of bugged me because I feel like from a scum pov it allows them to gauge who they should vote based on what rad says. If rad think i'm town and chooses a town person to vote you could basically say i'm town and sheep rad  or perhaps stick to me.  If rad chooses your scumbuddy you could reverse your stance on me and try to lynch me. 

@RADicate you can answer now. 

PEDIT: oh rad just did well zeon actually committing to fable is something I didn't expect aaaand he just reversed his stance to if fable doesn't post. 

@RADicate I couldn't see a scum fable/zeon team except zeon never actually committed and him saying he won't lynch fable if he doesn't post is just weird. Fable literally can just not post to damn near win the game. 

On 6/17/2018 at 2:28 PM, Iris said:

3. The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched. 2/3rd hammers and ends phase early. Ties lead to a No Lynch. The second time a No Lynch is reached, it will be Universal Loss. You may not vote for No Lynch otherwise.