Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

Junk, I asked why does one interaction make Zeo more town than your "95% Town Read". I know you decided to switch to me for "consolidation" but that means you end up SRing me more than you SR Zeo, which begs the question of the power of that single interaction.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Vote Junk then. 

I'm never moving. 

Unless you are scum you not moving doesn't help us, the fact of the matter is that unless we have all of town on a single wagon then scum can force a no lynch and we lose unless I block the shot 

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Unless you are scum you not moving doesn't help us, the fact of the matter is that unless we have all of town on a single wagon then scum can force a no lynch and we lose unless I block the shot 

Too bad.

I think Junk is a wolf and not sure on bomb moss. 

11 minutes ago, Fable said:

Vote Junk then. 

I'm never moving. 

That's not what you where saying 20 minutes ago, you said you where willing to change then, but now you are not? 

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

That's not what you where saying 20 minutes ago, you said you where willing to change then, but now you are not? 

I never said I was willing to change?

Where tf are you getting that from?

23 minutes ago, Fable said:

Junk has like 90% chance of flipping wolf

Bomb moss has like 50% 

I know which I prefer but we can always take a risk and hope for the best I guess. 

This post 

Okay yeah going back to your stuff on the rad claim basically I believe that it's unlikely for town to not have any investigative power at all. You pretty much think that it is too powerful for town to have that but I think it's reasonable.  

Okay so basically here's my thinking. I think that zeons response would screw him over if he is buddies with fable for reasons I already explained. Also I do have to consider that he expressed a similar sentiment as you and I feel like he could be making this far easier as scum by just dismissing my responses and just agree to consolidate on you instead of even bothering to talk about fable at all.

I'm still waiting for zeons stance on fable and why he thinks what he does however since he kind of has to do what he says to get the towncred.

In fact, if your reads are shifted so easily by interactions, how did you even get a "95% TR" on me in the first place?

If you did indeed "95% Town Read" me, and Zeo/Fable is impossible, doesn't that make the lynch you aim for Fable? Me/Fable is the scumteam you claim to see, and you've expressed a TR on me but not on Fable. Yet you choose to consolidate on me? I don't think that's how "consolidation" works.

@Mackc2 There's 2 votes on me, and 1 vote on Junk. If both you and Zeo are Town, you vote Junk here, or you'd have to take the chances with the RB after I get mislynched and have fun in the remaining 3v2.

Oh I can see your point on fable. Basically my thinking was that I won't be around for deadline so I wasn't sure if people would be around to vote for fable, zeon did express some interest but I didn't know if he would and RAD you know already did decide to vote you. 

Since people are actually here now tho and a fable Lynch is actually possible 

##unvote 

##vote @Fable

Best Lynch because it has the least amount of conflicting information. I still think that zeon being the partner is unlikely but Jordan is right that I do feel best about this Lynch. I have to go now tho and this is likely to be my last post so let's hope we get this right! BTW if zeon doesn't ever give thoughts on fable dont consolidate on Jordan since zeon being a partner comes back. Fable outweighs zeon for play reasons though so Lynch fable regardless IMO.

11 minutes ago, Junk said:

Okay yeah going back to your stuff on the rad claim basically I believe that it's unlikely for town to not have any investigative power at all. You pretty much think that it is too powerful for town to have that but I think it's reasonable.  

Okay so basically here's my thinking. I think that zeons response would screw him over if he is buddies with fable for reasons I already explained. Also I do have to consider that he expressed a similar sentiment as you and I feel like he could be making this far easier as scum by just dismissing my responses and just agree to consolidate on you instead of even bothering to talk about fable at all.

I'm still waiting for zeons stance on fable and why he thinks what he does however since he kind of has to do what he says to get the towncred.

So why not vote Fable? In a world where Zeonth and Me are townreads to you, you vote the non-Townread out of a PoE. 

Junk/Fable seems a lot more possible now, finding a weird reason to TR Zeonth and then put a vote on a "95% Town Read' (I will keep quoting this for as long as it goes unexplained) instead of the remaining player in your PoV just makes me go eugh

1 minute ago, Junk said:

Oh I can see your point on fable. Basically my thinking was that I won't be around for deadline so I wasn't sure if people would be around to vote for fable, zeon did express some interest but I didn't know if he would and RAD you know already did decide to vote you. 

Since people are actually here now tho and a fable Lynch is actually possible 

##unvote 

##vote @Fable

Best Lynch because it has the least amount of conflicting information. I still think that zeon being the partner is unlikely but Jordan is right that I do feel best about this Lynch. I have to go now tho and this is likely to be my last post so let's hope we get this right! BTW if zeon doesn't ever give thoughts on fable dont consolidate on Jordan since zeon being a partner comes back. Fable outweighs zeon for play reasons though so Lynch fable regardless IMO.

Junk wants to info lynch in xylo.

Please let that sink in. 

As I said before fable is a lynch I would consolidate on, I encourage the rest of town to follow suit @Zeonth @XnadrojX 

##vote: @Fable

we might lose this but I am more confident with Fable flipping scum then Xna, as for my actions I will block Xna and I would encourage @RADicate to investigate whoever they want if fable is town then the block is a secret not that it will matter much cause we are almost guaranteed a loss at that point 

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

As I said before fable is a lynch I would consolidate on, I encourage the rest of town to follow suit @Zeonth @XnadrojX 

##vote: @Fable

we might lose this but I am more confident with Fable flipping scum then Xna, as for my actions I will block Xna and I would encourage @RADicate to investigate whoever they want if fable is town then the block is a secret not that it will matter much cause we are almost guaranteed a loss at that point 

You have mentioned xand and fable as scumpossible but not junk. Explain why he’s not scum. Second time asking iirc. 

Just now, Fable said:

YOU CAN WE NOT FUCKING THROW THE GAME 

Oi, so far your strat this game seems to be an “I am always right and if you disagree or bring up valid points against me you are stupid and throwing.” Piss off, you make me want to lynch you just because I don’t like you or your “playstyle.” 

Just now, Zeonth said:

Oi, so far your strat this game seems to be an “I am always right and if you disagree or bring up valid points against me you are stupid and throwing.” Piss off, you make me want to lynch you just because I don’t like you or your “playstyle.” 

I mean yes I am literally the only person that's pushed for a wolf lynch this game. 

Also at least I don't angleshoot like you. 

Just now, Zeonth said:

How are you clear? Because you bussed Evan? 

I literally went over this already. 

To believe I'm a wolf you'd have to believe Evan killed rapier and forced himself into a busing situation. Nobody has addressed that yet. 

1 minute ago, Zeonth said:

You have mentioned xand and fable as scumpossible but not junk. Explain why he’s not scum. Second time asking iirc. 

Junk is still possible scum, but I have town read them since d3 because their play does not match their scum play in previous games, and I don't suspect Xna as much because of their voting history which leaves fable and Zeo as my suspects I could lynch and since fable will not move, lynching you is not an option, so fable is the best candidate left