Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

Just now, Fable said:

I literally went over this already. 

To believe I'm a wolf you'd have to believe Evan killed rapier and forced himself into a busing situation. Nobody has addressed that yet. 

If the plan is for scum to gain towncred, why wouldn’t evan make himself bussable? You’re certainly using it as an excuse to avoid a lynch that is suddenly very possible on you. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Fable said:

I mean yes I am literally the only person that's pushed for a wolf lynch this game. 

Also at least I don't angleshoot like you. 

If anyone forced Evans death it was Xna the wagon was completely tractionless until he joined 

Just now, Zeonth said:

If the plan is for scum to gain towncred, why wouldn’t evan make himself bussable? You’re certainly using it as an excuse to avoid a lynch that is suddenly very possible on you. 

WTF are you talking about?

I'm saying Evan's wolf reads were rapier and me, why would he kill rapier if I'm a wolf. That gives him no villagers to push. 

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Junk is still possible scum, but I have town read them since d3 because their play does not match their scum play in previous games, and I don't suspect Xna as much because of their voting history which leaves fable and Zeo as my suspects I could lynch and since fable will not move, lynching you is not an option, so fable is the best candidate left 

At the moment there is a rad and xand on junk. Me and you put junk at 4. Explain why that is not possible. 

Just now, Zeonth said:

At the moment there is a rad and xand on junk. Me and you put junk at 4. Explain why that is not possible. 

It is possible however as I see fable as more likely scum than junk 

1 minute ago, Fable said:

WTF are you talking about?

I'm saying Evan's wolf reads were rapier and me, why would he kill rapier if I'm a wolf. That gives him no villagers to push. 

The point of a bus is to push a partner to look townier. Evan certainly looked scummy enough to easily lynch since day 1 with his awkward posting. The fact is, Evan was scum and rapier did die n1. He could have pushed you n2 but as soon as a wagon started to build on me, he was happy to consolidate on me before vanishing when the lynch flipped to him. 

1 minute ago, Zeonth said:

The point of a bus is to push a partner to look townier. Evan certainly looked scummy enough to easily lynch since day 1 with his awkward posting. The fact is, Evan was scum and rapier did die n1. He could have pushed you n2 but as soon as a wagon started to build on me, he was happy to consolidate on me before vanishing when the lynch flipped to him. 

He never voted you though.

If anything that's an argument for why you're a wolf not me lol. 

1 hour ago, XnadrojX said:

Junk is like, scum. Regardless of RAD's alignment, there's no universe where Junk's town. Let's see this for a while.

He 100% believes RAD's claim and goes with it, and he doesn't respond to my question as to why he laps it up so quickly. Then, he flip-flops around Zeo/Fable while saying "Jordan's 95% Town". And then RAD goes "yo your reads don't matter, consolidate on Jordan", and he just complies, just like that. Like, ???, if you TR me """"95%""""" and you don't think Zeo/Fable is partners, I've literally pushed the possibility of scum!Rad fakeclaiming Cop, yet it just goes ignored like that. Also, consolidating on a TR is just ??????? and I don't think that's how "consolidating" works. I've literally 2 votes on me, one was Junk being ordered around by RAD, and the other is RAD himself. And these votes happened, well, right after I brought up the RAD scum possibility and started pushing it.

In fact, lemme bring up a whole bunch of quotes to back up my point before someone tries to spend these last 2 hours stalling for my lynch.

##Vote @Junk

I had doubts on RAD, I had doubts on Bart, but this slot is the one slot I can never see as Town.

I said consolidate. And iirc said when i woke up id be willing to do this same. This is shade throwing and not giving the full post.  You litterally also ignored my arguement as to why its LITTERALLY SUBOPTIMAL PLAY or THE SETUP DOESNT MAKE SENSE if i was fakeclaiming here. 

2 minutes ago, RADicate said:

I said consolidate. And iirc said when i woke up id be willing to do this same. This is shade throwing and not giving the full post.  You litterally also ignored my arguement as to why its LITTERALLY SUBOPTIMAL PLAY or THE SETUP DOESNT MAKE SENSE if i was fakeclaiming here. 

He mentioned in a post that his mentor told him it was normal for town to have an inspect role. Also he said “fuck PS.” Hard agree. 

RAD so let's take it that I think you're Town. That still leaves Junk as being scum. Point still stands, vote Junk.

also Fable get back on Junk just stop posting if you feel triggered, not hasten the end of the game...