Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RADicate said:

Uh didnt mean to quote fable there. So basically the case is that they were waffling on the vote in xylo right? 

He basically didn't put anything forward went "idk" and voted the person nobody likes cuz it's easy lol 

Like i said before. Consolidation is important. I still prefer the xbad lynch and would politely ask if this flips town to block one of fable/xnad. And by politely ask i mean borderline demand of mackc. If those are votals and the wagons i have to choose from

Probably correct votals that someone gave me that I haven't actually checked (leaving for important family stuff):

XnadrojX (2): RADicate, Fable
Fable (2): Junk, Mackc2
RADicate (1): XnadrojX
Not voting (1): Zeonth

Phase ends in 34 minutes, technically, but I don't know if either Iris or me will be around then. Stop posting then anyway though.

Dead  guys votals

XnadrojX (1): RADicate, 
Junk (2): XnadrojX, Fable

2 mins?

Edited by SB.

z RAD is probably hardcore tunnelling me, I'm not an option today and your cases on me are as weak as you claim my case on yours to be. Regardless of whatever you're saying, Junk is scum to you. Vote them. Unless you're telling me you see a Zeonth/Fable scumteam, which I believe you stated that you don't.

Just now, XnadrojX said:

z RAD is probably hardcore tunnelling me, I'm not an option today and your cases on me are as weak as you claim my case on yours to be. Regardless of whatever you're saying, Junk is scum to you. Vote them. Unless you're telling me you see a Zeonth/Fable scumteam, which I believe you stated that you don't.

The scumteam thats making me paranoid is a you/fable scumteam fwiw. If you can convince me that doesnt exist i'll go after junko today. You coming back and immediately starting to hard press the same read as fable increases that paranoia. Zeo/fable never exists and i stand by this. 

1 minute ago, XnadrojX said:

Hey xand, looks like we can quickhammer and win by lynching fable. 

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Ugh, you know what I have no clue anymore but I don't want a no lynch so I will swap to junk 

Going "idk" isn't good enough.

Need the confirmed villager to do a little more than that. 

Zeo as much as I think the scumteam is Junk/Fable, I'm not leaving out the possibility of Junk/You (leaving out Junk/RAD because RAD goes batshit crazy everytime I bring up the possibility of him being scum). From my PoV, Junk is basically confed, and from yours he's very likely scum too. I'd much rather a Junk lynch today unless DL rolls about, which is in like, an hour

Just now, RADicate said:

I sincerely dont believe this to be scum!zeo; meaning 2/3 of xnad, fable, zeo are scum. Fable+Zeo doesnt exist. You follow me now?

Why? I feel like the way he's handled the past hour or so has been p slimy . 

7 minutes ago, SB. said:

Dead  guys votals

XnadrojX (1): RADicate, 
Junk (2): XnadrojX, Fable

2 mins?

For clarity (since Rein's are different), these should be correct votals.

24 minutes remain.