Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

Okay so I have made my arguments multiple times who is scum or scumteam based on previous days and I have absolutely no clue what to do about any of this back and forth today, I have no clue how scum would act in Xylo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what makes you think Junk is town RAD? 

Let's look at the votes: Junk has consistently avoided both Zeonth and Fable, and only after the flaws in their argument being pointed out they vote Fable. Fable panic votes me when he was in danger, but he switches back to Junk to tie the wagons right after I told him to. This puts Fable as either scum or sheepy Town (not very likely). But for Junk, he can be with either Zeo or Fable. I don't know why me not believing your claim put you so on-edge, but my logic beats out Junk's logic every time, and he's far more likely to be scum. 

Just now, Fable said:

Like I'm not gonna pretend Zeo is voting for anyone other than me today so just assume his vote is there. 

Good assumption. Still not making it until rad can give me thoughts and we can consolidate somewhere. 

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Also @RADicate what makes bomb moss wolfy? 

Im confused as to what makes him so townie to you guys; the only reason i TR'd him in the first place was because of the evan vote (which he apparently didnt push fypov so you shouldnt be TRing him for that) and because of his solid interactions with bart but bart wasnt scum and i was misgiven as per that read. He comes in and drops a junk vote almost immedaitely without waying any other options; town!xbad isnt the type; this confidence is far more likely to come from scum!xbad.

Thats the tldr. I have reasons to TR him as well but on reread he doesnt look nearly as good esp after knowing flips. 

Just now, RADicate said:

Im confused as to what makes him so townie to you guys; the only reason i TR'd him in the first place was because of the evan vote (which he apparently didnt push fypov so you shouldnt be TRing him for that) and because of his solid interactions with bart but bart wasnt scum and i was misgiven as per that read. He comes in and drops a junk vote almost immedaitely without waying any other options; town!xbad isnt the type; this confidence is far more likely to come from scum!xbad.

Thats the tldr. I have reasons to TR him as well but on reread he doesnt look nearly as good esp after knowing flips. 

I feel like coming in pushing you if he knows you're not lying is sub-optimal because you get lynched 0% of the time today.

You think that's something he would do as wolf? 

1 minute ago, RADicate said:

Who is his partner imo? 

6 minutes ago, XnadrojX said:

And what makes you think Junk is town RAD? 

Let's look at the votes: Junk has consistently avoided both Zeonth and Fable, and only after the flaws in their argument being pointed out they vote Fable. Fable panic votes me when he was in danger, but he switches back to Junk to tie the wagons right after I told him to. This puts Fable as either scum or sheepy Town (not very likely). But for Junk, he can be with either Zeo or Fable. I don't know why me not believing your claim put you so on-edge, but my logic beats out Junk's logic every time, and he's far more likely to be scum. 

Between his tone; him suggesting the NL plan (initially not the second time); and the fact i actually believe the waffling makes sense considering he is being presented a scenario he hadnt considered before; i dont believe it fair to tunnel him on that basis. 

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

I feel like coming in pushing you if he knows you're not lying is sub-optimal because you get lynched 0% of the time today.

You think that's something he would do as wolf? 

Objectively it leaves him avenues open when he "realizes" i am not getting lynched today. Granted there isnt much benefit in it either; id be more inclined to call it NAI.

2 minutes ago, Zeonth said:

Who is his partner imo? 

Frick if i know

If i could ascertain that info i wouldve already voted the partner. Fable makes more sense as the partner; that being said junk is probably more inherently scummy than fable. 

"""almost immediately""" """without waying other options""" maybe because the other option is you being scum and that idea got shot straight down and its corpse burned with fire.

Maybe I'm more confident because I think I'm right on a read for once as opposed to being on PS when I need to consider if someone's scum or a potato? RAD you have the best knowledge of my meta here, arguably moreso than Fenrir, and you know the pain of separating potatoes from actual scum. My "confidence" on Junk comes from the fact that he's actually scum, both behavior-wise and relations-wise, and that he's probably not a potato. 

As for Me/Fable being a possibility, lemme look through the interactions we had and show you how Junk being scum with Fable/Zeo happens in 10 more worlds than Me/Fable does. 

PEdit: Yeah, all the arguments for him being Town can be stretched to fit my scenario, and I don't think it's fair for you to tunnel me either. Argument invalid.

Just now, Fable said:

How many times do I flip wolf out of 10 if literally nobody objects to my lynch.

you guys are making this free for the wolves. 

And who all is objecting to the junk lynch aside of a clear townie?

2 minutes ago, RADicate said:

Objectively it leaves him avenues open when he "realizes" i am not getting lynched today. Granted there isnt much benefit in it either; id be more inclined to call it NAI.

Fair. 

1 minute ago, XnadrojX said:

Dude did you just suggest Junk/Me as a possible scumteam? If Scum!Junk appears in 10 more worlds than Me/Fable, then it happens in 100000 more worlds than Junk/Me

Eh fair; i might be lost a bit in this tunnel. Its pretty dark in here. 

Day 4: Automated Votals from #925 to #1271

Junk (2): XnadrojX, Fable
XnadrojX (1): RADicate
Fable (2): Junk, Mackc2
Not voting (1): Zeonth

Phase ends in 8 minutes. Hammer at 4.

Vote history:

Fable (3): Junk -> XnadrojX -> Junk

Junk (5): Fable -> Unvote -> Fable -> XnadrojX -> Fable

Mackc2 (3): Zeonth -> Unvote -> Fable

RADicate (1): XnadrojX

XnadrojX (2): RADicate -> Junk

<Beta v2.0.4>

Edited by Iris

I have read Xan's posts on Junk and I agree with their arguments, I hadn't noticed a Zeo/Fable team could force hammer Xan earlier and I have actual reasoning besides tone to TR Xna (Their vote swap D2 being completely unnecessary and weird as scum play) so as they said that leaves Junk and Zeo or Fable, so yeah I will consolidate on Junk lets do this