Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fable said:

RAD plz tell me you didn't peek bomb moss. 

Nah i didnt. Dont worry. I have found all the town though. Meaning my scumteam was right from yesterday. Shouldnt have wavered. 

Just now, Zeonth said:

So, let’s have fable blocked, yeah? 

##Vote @xnadrodj

Sounds good but fix your formatting 

##Vote @XnadrojX

if it helps you spell it; its xjordanbackwardsx

Almost as disappointing as Germany's lost to South Korea and being knocked out of the World Cup...

Bomb Moss was lynched! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 4:36 PM, Iris said:

Dear Bomb Moss,

You are Germany.

CpdipvX.png

A country with a troubled history, you're finally on the side of good. Right? Right!? Well maybe not this time. This time you're following the orders instead of giving them. You have no special abilities.

In other words, you are a Goon.

You are aligned with the Axis. You win when the Axis reaches parity with the Allies or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Ending when actions are submitted.

What's this?

The Axis has conceded.

On 6/17/2018 at 4:39 PM, Iris said:

Dear Fable,

You are Canada.

UZsq42O.png

You're a super agreeable country that most people don't notice since you're America's hat, after all! They'll never see it coming... you'll scan as part of the Allies to any alignment investigative role.

In other words, you are a Godfather.

You are aligned with the Axis. You win when the Axis reaches parity with the Allies or nothing can prevent this from happening.

The Allies have won! Their surviving members are:

On 6/17/2018 at 4:35 PM, Iris said:

Dear Mackc2,

You are Japan.

1gRkl85.png

You are the land of weebs and where a lot of users would like to visit one day. At night, you may respond to your Role PM with "Hey USER, check out my weeby items"USER will be so mesmerized by your collection that if they have an action, it will fail.

In other words, you are a Roleblocker.

You are aligned with the Allies. You win when all threats to the Allies are eliminated.

On 6/17/2018 at 4:36 PM, Iris said:

Dear RADicate,

You are China.

ixDrOVF.png

You're a country with an old history, but that doesn't mean you haven't modernized. At night, you may respond to your Role PM with "Hack into USER's Profile". With your proficient hacking skills you will be able to retrieve the alignment of USER.

In other words, you are an Alignment Cop.

You are aligned with the Allies. You win when all threats to the Allies are eliminated.

On 6/17/2018 at 4:33 PM, Iris said:

Dear Zeonth,

You are Italy.

ho0O6Yg.png

You're the country of the OG mafia! A country of varied interests, that's for sure, from the mob to Rome to Venice... You have no special abilities.

In other words, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Thanks to all the mentors for their hard work, and thanks for everyone for playing!

Just now, Makaze said:

i-told-you-so-gif-6.gif

Let's not pat ourselves on the back for reads based on nothing. 

The way I played d1 really was NAI. I kinda slipped on later days but I did nothing out of my village range on d1. 

Like I don't wanna be slow on d1 on games where I'm village and have people think that makes me a wolf because it really doesn't, I do that every game. 

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Let's not pat ourselves on the back for reads based on nothing. 

The way I played d1 really was NAI. I kinda slipped on later days but I did nothing out of my village range on d1. 

Like I don't wanna be slow on d1 on games where I'm village and have people think that makes me a wolf because it really doesn't, I do that every game. 

I won't deny what you did was NAI, and I'll be waiting for our second town game and scum game before I'm certain, but I think I can read your intentions based on a handful of posts on D1, no matter what you are actually doing.

It's about vibes. I'll change my mind when I'm wrong.

Played like trash till maybe day 4. The switch back into fable was probably not the best thing to do but genuinely from my pov did think it was the best Lynch.

I know it's tilting, but your pride shouldn't get in the way, because me being able to town read you without effort is not a problem if I am right. I don't think you need to worry about it.

Find out how to read me the same way and we have no reason to fight about it.