Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fable said:

@RADicate

You have 1 wolf read in a game with 2 living wolves? 

Its a wolf read and a null/scumlean fwiw. And i also stated why those two were viable partners together. So while in a vacuum mackc is null/slightscum in reality its probably more likely than that fmpov. Just woke up; gonna get to work on responding to things

11 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

@Zeonth Actually Mackc never left Bartozio?

The conclusion I was drawing was mack was more likely town and fable was more likely scum but you are right. I misread fenrir swapping off me to evan as mack swapping to evan. Embarrassing. I am back to my bart + mack team. 

1 minute ago, RADicate said:

Its a wolf read and a null/scumlean fwiw. And i also stated why those two were viable partners together. So while in a vacuum mackc is null/slightscum in reality its probably more likely than that fmpov. Just woke up; gonna get to work on responding to things

But you made him more likely wolf from a Bart v flip? idk that just seemed weird to me like if you think someone is a wolf either way then why are they nullish? 

1 minute ago, Fable said:

But you made him more likely wolf from a Bart v flip? idk that just seemed weird to me like if you think someone is a wolf either way then why are they nullish? 

I did make him more likely wolf on the bart flip based on his; for the lack of better term flip on bart read earlier.

He is objectively wolfy because of POE and interactions with likely scum!bart. Reading someone based in a vacuum and reading someone using the gamestate are two different things. The nullish scumlean read is the former. If you'd like to say i scumread him based on the gamestate; go for it. Hopefully this clears my thought process up a bit?

Day 3

Bartozio (4): athena_57, Junk, Mackc2, RADicate (L-2!)
RADicate (3): Bartozio, Fable, XnadrojX
Not voting (1): Zeonth

~2 hours and 10 minutes left.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

athena_57 (1): Bartozio

Bartozio (1): RADicate

Fable (2): Bartozio -> RADicate

Junk (1): Bartozio

Mackc2 (1): Bartozio

RADicate (1): Bartozio

XnadrojX (1): RADicate

<Beta v2.0.4>

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

I'm not commenting on Zeo''s stuff because I don't wanna get sucked into that vortex and I still think he's a villager but....come on. 

Sorry, but I’ll work with what I’ve got. Since the only other two players are basically null (does anyone suspect xand?), this is the theory I came up with. 

Where I stand readswise as of now:

Nadroj, Junk and Zeo are all towny enough that I'm not going to worry about any of them being scum unless I find something really bad during my reread tonight.

Zeo only has a remote chance of being scum in a Fable/Zeo world I feel, and if that's the case we've already lost, so why bother thinking about it.

Junk's thinking has apparently had more depth than usual, I don't know if this is the case, but I do know I like how they look. Interactions look good, especially if Bart flips scum.

If Bart is scum, Nadroj slot is pretty much locktown, because of the way Bart dropped the case on Nadroj, but Nadroj kept going on about how scummy Bart's "leaps of logic" were, I'd expect more symmetry in their approach if they were bussing. If Bart is town, this doesn't hold, but even then we never lynch him over the other three.

I'm pretty sure Bart will flip scum. When he does this leaves Mackc, Fable and RAD.

As of right now I'm leaning Mackc > Fable > RAD

Even when treating Mackc's cautiousness as null (Mackc, since you asked, what I personally mean by this is your earlygame posts like "I don't have anything strong enough to claim anyone is town or scum" and similar posts where you seem hesitant to take a firm stance), his Evan defenses at EoD2 look bad and his in-thread PR-hunting is bad, though perhaps even too scummy to actually be scum. What's keeping me back the most from scumreading him is that when pressed, he seems genuinly surprised about what he's being pressed over (see our interaction over numbers+vighunting)

Fable's interactions with Bart I will try to look at today, but it will probably become tonight. If there was a busser on the Evan wagon, it's him, whether there was one is something I'll try to look into.

RAD is below the other two because if Bart was going to bus RAD today, I'd expect him to bring a real case and not just place a PoE vote. (Or in case I'm being completely honest, my inner voice which told me to murder babies and also told me nadroj is going to steal my grapefruit expects this and I agree)

In case Bart flips town I sincerely doubt I will die tonight so I will be able to tell you who I think is scum on day 4.

In any case, if this happens we will be in 4/2 *YLO tomorrow. I feel Mackc gets lynched there 95% of the time. Beyond that, it's probably massclaim time and we decide who's a partner for Mackc from there, probably RAD>Fable.

5 minutes ago, Fable said:

I'm not commenting on Zeo''s stuff because I don't wanna get sucked into that vortex and I still think he's a villager but....come on. 

You're just mad he caught us. I thought the two of us would stay hidden for sure!

1 minute ago, Zeonth said:

Sorry, but I’ll work with what I’ve got. Since the only other two players are basically null (does anyone suspect xand?), this is the theory I came up with. 

I'll give him a relook if town!bart exists. Much of me reading him town was based on his d1 interactions with bartz.

3 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Also Zeo, no comment on gamestate, no vote for mafia? Who do you think is scumteam at this point? 

I know you want the bartz vote now; but who all could he be partnered with if we go from there?  Pardon me if i missed it.someone should teach me how o use that tampermonkey iso thing.... please?

2 minutes ago, RADicate said:

I know you want the bartz vote now; but who all could he be partnered with if we go from there?  Pardon me if i missed it.someone should teach me how o use that tampermonkey iso thing.... please?

I struggled with that as well at first. You install tampermonkey, then go to Mak's ISO script, then click RAW-->install. Then if you do it correctly go to page 1 of the thread and nect to start new topic/reply to topic it should say get ISO's. Enter 0 for all pages. (I think that's it? Maybe I forgot something)

It took me two tries for some reason.

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Well whatever, 
Too long don't want to write again, My current thoughts are Zeo is probably not Barts scumbuddy looking at it from zeo's posts and votes it seems like complete nonsense unless he decided Bart and Evan where dead weights N1 and cut them both loose to give himself free towncred, Looking from scum bartozio I don't see him townreading Zeo now that he is dying unless he is a) trying to drag Zeo down with him, b) hiding his association via Wifom or whatever the acronym is (Bart wouldn't townread his buddy if he knew he was going to be lynched so Zeo must be town, so Bart did actually do it). Overall its reaching and I don't like the idea. 

Fable seems a bit more likely, Bart always finds some reason to move his vote off Fable making his push on them feel non-genuine, Its possible that Fable got caught on evan's wagon thinking it wouldn't gain traction only to be unable to hop off without breaking their legs but you know what this is still just reaching, Why the hell would scumteam be at each others throats so often? 

By PoE Rad has to be bartozio's partner because their lack of D2 content makes it hard to really draw any sort of conclusion based on association and scumreading Bart now in D3 is too little too late to really prove anything, but lining up everyone but me as Town when bart inevitably flips scum is a stupid scum play. 

If bart flips town then I recon Fable/Zeonth because townclearing a buddy based on lynching another buddy is a nice thing to do. 

MY conclusion is I have no fucking clue who Bartozio's scumbuddy is because him being buddies with anyone I haven't town cleared just seems stupid, The only possible other option I can see is Athena because Junk and Xan have made really weird votes if they are bart/Evans scumbuddies. But I have been townreading Athena this whole game so I don't know. 

Also why does everyone say my play is cautious, wtf is cautious about the way I play?

oh just noticed this when i was scrolling through.

3 minutes ago, RADicate said:

You missed it. 

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

I struggled with that as well at first. You install tampermonkey, then go to Mak's ISO script, then click RAW-->install. Then if you do it correctly go to page 1 of the thread and nect to start new topic/reply to topic it should say get ISO's. Enter 0 for all pages. (I think that's it? Maybe I forgot something)

It took me two tries for some reason.

Bless you. I'll test it out tonight while im doing homework.

49 minutes ago, Zeonth said:

Note, this is a belief, not a throw-away thought to push my narrative. It has been a thing I have believed since early in my mafia career and I’m sure xand and rad can easily testify to my disgust for metagaming. 

Fwiw i can confirm this info @athena_57

3 minutes ago, Zeonth said:

Rad, read my scumteams. I want thoughts on athena before d4. 

Zeo, do you have anything you want to talk to me about? Because scumreading me just because one of my votes could have been a bus is kind of not enough in my book.

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

Zeo, do you have anything you want to talk to me about? Because scumreading me just because one of my votes could have been a bus is kind of not enough in my book.

Atm, I’d like thoughts on who your biggest scumteam is and why. Also thoughts on fable. 

Please note that my reads reads can change on you and I am not going to throw my vote minute 1 d4.