Training Mafia 3.0: Advanced - GAMEOVER

Iris

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I think I am following what you are asking, basically what do I hope to get from my line of questioning? I was hoping to put Evanmanman on the spot to see if he had a real reason for townreading Athena and of course it is related to the game, I don't see how it couldn't be.

You didn't ask him why he was town reading athena.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Counter question, what are you hoping to get from questioning my questions and is it related to the game?

Whether you are just this lazy as town, or just this lazy as mafia.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Yes I did, or thats what I intended to ask 

Read again.

Faster route to determining your alignment.

Who is town to you?

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Read again.

Faster route to determining your alignment.

Who is town to you?

I don't have anything strong enough to claim anyone is scum or town at the moment.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

I don't have anything strong enough to claim anyone is scum or town at the moment.

If you want to convince me you're not being intentionally lazy, ask the questions you mean to ask?

Like right now. What kind of things to do you need to hear from Evan?

Why Evan in particular, if you aren't leaning a particular way on him compared to others?

Who would you lynch right now if you had to pick?

6 hours ago, athena_57 said:

Why did you grab an RVS joke to prove my questions are bad, and not an actual question, like the ones I asked Mackc/Bartozio?

Do you think it's a bad thing to be reaching during RVS?

I don't think whether it was RVS or not matters either way, and the questions you asked Mackc/Bartozio aren't much better than the ones I quoted. Asking Bart what he thinks of Mack is a fairly generic question and NAI, and your questioning towards Mack is derived from him dropping in to comment and leaving-another reach in my opinion as you're making the argument that he felt the need to post without indicating what makes that scenario more likely than, for example, being unable to stay online or not finding anything of note.

To answer your second question here: Yes.

@Rapierany reactions you find to be AI?

@Junk I'm not 100% sure I agree on EMMM's first post feeling fake, it's mostly NAI to me. I have some other thoughts on him detailed later in this post, though. Also, what the "interesting point" you think I'm raising about Athena's townread on Xnad?

6 hours ago, athena_57 said:

It doesn't make sense for scum!me to pocket him, only to vote him within the same page without awaiting a reply.

Also, there were no suspicions in the first place.

I would consider Xnad's question of "What are you trying to do here?" to be, if he's town, a suspicion. This ties into what Junk was saying about your reply of "It was a joke" feeling dismissive and is why I agree with him that the post in which you do that/townread him feels more like it's you trying to shut down the conversation as opposed to him. Your voting him on the same page without a reply is something I can see coming from scum!Athena if you were looking for a way to revoke the townread after seeing Bartozio mention how said townread felt weird (regardless of whether or not Bartozio himself suspects you for it-what I'm saying is that in the scenario where you're scum the switch to voting Xnad would be out of paranoia that others would find the townread weird but not like the reasoning). Can you walk me through what the motivation/rationale is for town!you to townread and then vote him?

@EvanManManMan any other reads currently? What do you think of Junk/Makaze's suspicion towards you? Why do you think Makaze had an FoS on you? I think you're either unintentionally or intentionally misinterpreting Junk's argument against you, as he made it pretty clear that the primary issue wasn't with your lack of an RVS vote but more to do with feeling your first post was a sort of fake confusion. I'm curious as to your Rapier vote as well and the case for town!Athena.

I'm going to post this part I have so far before continuing, as my computer's attempted to close me out of SF twice now while I've been typing this post.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Like right now. What kind of things to do you need to hear from Evan?

Why Evan in particular, if you aren't leaning a particular way on him compared to others?

Who would you lynch right now if you had to pick?

I don't know what I want to hear from Evan. 
I picked Evan because the only thing he said on Athena was something from a couple pages back when Athena has posted plenty, I was curious why he has drawn a town read from actions that I have seen as NAI. 
If I had to lynch anyone it would be fenrir because as Rad pointed out he intentionally left out an important part of Athenas interactions that undermined his theory, and that is something I would consider scum indicative.
##Unvote 
##Vote @Fenrir Aesir

1 hour ago, Makaze said:

There's not much to explain about a soul read.

Fable I'm sure about. What do you make of the way he is approaching the game? What do you think his game plan is?

His plan appears to be; being openly cynical with everything happening ITT and not be productive or post anything of substance while saying we are digging to deep into posts made in RVS. As for what I make this approach on the game my tone behind my my first sentence of the post should make it pretty clear. It's a more than a bit irritating to see play like this. But I am not entirely sure whether this qualifies as being scummy or just lazy and unproductive. Granted the latter option doesnt neccessarily equate to town. 

That being said @Fable mind giving us your analysis on something you do find interesting? Considering mak's soulread on you doesnt appear to be peaking your interest.

2 hours ago, RADicate said:

Re-Junk asking about RVS votes: is that alignment indicitive at all; and if it is what does it mean? I genuinely dont feel that can be read into either way but it sticks out to you so please elaborate.

Re- Last paragraph: Athena also dropped the townread on Xnad in basically thier next post though. Mildly bothered that the ever-so anayltical fenrir completely missed that and failed to include that detail especially when you stated that the xnad athena interactions where one of the few things that stuck out to you. Fmpov this negates the theory of Athena pocketing jordan with an early townread. What do you think?  Considering nothing of substance has been posted by you up to this point it almost feels like this point was willfully ignored in order just to get an initial SR on athena out there.

##Vote @Fenrir Aesir

(if i didnt format this vote correctly apologies iris)

The issue I had with Junk lay more in his lack of asking Fable about RVS votes which was what I found potentially AI, but the differentiation Junk is making between EMMM and Fable as I understand it is that EMMM specifically mentioned his inability to get early reads but didn't RVS in an attempt to get some. 

As I explained in my last post, Athena dropping the townread on Xnad doesn't negate the fact that it existed imo and in itself doesn't actually support the theory of town!Athena. Do you think Athena's town for that shift in opinion, and if so what about it reads town to you? 

54 minutes ago, Makaze said:

There's not much to explain about a soul read.

Fable I'm sure about. What do you make of the way he is approaching the game? What do you think his game plan is?

Felt like giving my two cents on this, as at the start of the game I found him to be energetic about starting but also not particularly urgent about finding reads, and combined I figured it was mostly a matter of playstyle. So far though, however, his enthusiasm's not been backed up with very much scumhunting-even the most recent post I can see at the time I'm typing this is a comment on something "not being interesting at all." What does qualify as interesting @Fable?

33 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Fenrir what is your thoughts on Rads argument against you? 

Shortly put, I don't find Athena's vote on Xnad to be a towntell and as a result I'm confused with how Rad thinks I ignored said vote in order to push Athena.

Just now, Fenrir Aesir said:

Shortly put, I don't find Athena's vote on Xnad to be a towntell and as a result I'm confused with how Rad thinks I ignored said vote in order to push Athena.

Unrelated: For what it's worth, Fenrir is striking me as town leaning for how consistent and progressive their content is. They aren't making stuff up and actually are reading athena from a different perspective.

Just now, Fenrir Aesir said:

Apologies if i was unclear in my post earlier (the one where i voted you initially). I'll lay it out for you what i was trying to say. At least in part your read on Athena was based on the fact that you believe they may have attempted to pocket Jordan. Unfortunately that line of thinking doesnt make sense if Athena flips their read on jordan and votes them a couple posts later. I dont get how that line of thinking still applied after Athena voted jordan post:initial TR. Thus your initial arguement fmpov was flawed as you ignored a vital piece of evidence. That wasnt me saying "Athena is town for voting xnad" but me saying "There was a hole in one of your initial arguements that you seemingly willfully overlooked". Granted given your confused reaction and me having to spell this out; im now more inclined to say that you genuinely didnt put 2 and 2 together there as opposed to my initial outlook on the situation. 

On a related not @Mackc2 , considering the fact that you agreed with my initial anaylsis and sheeped my reasoning onto fenrir; do his previous two most recent posts change your prospective on the situation at all? If so how?

3 minutes ago, Fable said:

I don't make reads the first half of d1 in 72 hour games. 

Salt incoming in 3...2...1....

Not sure if mentioning your salt or someone else's.