Will there ever be a Danganronpa 4?

Affinity

I've spoken to a few people about this, and it seems as though people are largely split on the idea. Probably doesn't help with the ambiguity v3 cast upon the series.

I've seen people mention a reboot, and I'd be fine with that. If they ever did decide to make a new game, what would you like to see?

Most people on the DR subreddit, including me, think there might be the possibility of a UDG 2 (featuring the V3 survivors, of course).

As for a main series sequel, I'm not exactly sure. But since V3 was released just a year ago, we're not going to get another game anytime soon.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

It's a very popular series with good sales. I doubt there won't be a new Danganronpa, even if it is not called "Danganronpa 4".

13 hours ago, Magical CC said:

A fighting game or dance game spin-off would be fun.

A fighting game where the characters movesets were based off their Talents would be really fun to make and to play I'd imagine.

On 6/21/2018 at 5:49 PM, Gemma said:

Danganronpa fighting game please. I need to grab people as Nekomaru.

I've prepared you a training regiment!

Edited by Affinity

On 6/27/2018 at 5:17 AM, Tessie Spoon said:

The ending of V3 suggests that's definitely a possibility (and I can see why they did it the way they did), so I don't see why there can't be a DR4. Maybe they'll do something fancy with the title, like V3, but yeah. 

With that being said, the ending of v3 makes not only the previous games, but also any future games feel somewhat...

Spoiler

pointless

17 hours ago, BakanGin said:

I think there will be a Danganronpa game that is involved on a past killing game or survivors.

If v3 is anything to go by, do you think it will go off of something between 2 and v3?

I imagine we'll get another soft reboot of the series or a UDG follow-up if we do get another game in the series. I just don't see them re-visiting the Hope's Peak saga outside of UDG nor do I see them going off from where V3 ended.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:01 AM, Affinity said:

If v3 is anything to go by, do you think it will go off of something between 2 and v3?

That's a possible choice. Although it's probably  not considering it wont tell us any new information. All the games gave us new information.