SSB Fire Emblem moves in TH. Yay or nay?

I was thinking over this for a bit and I began wonder how moves like the Dolphin Slash and Dancing Blade would work in a mainline Fire Emblem game. Would you like to see any of these moves unlocked as normal skills by the main characters in Three Houses, and maybe all at once with something like a Marth amiibo?

I'm not sure I I understand  how they would implement Dolphin Slash and Dancing Blade. Would they be weapons or skills? Also, didn't Laslow make a reference to that in a support conversation?

9 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

I'm not sure I I understand  how they would implement Dolphin Slash and Dancing Blade. Would they be weapons or skills? Also, didn't Laslow make a reference to that in a support conversation?

I stated that they would be skills.

I think the possibility of this is low, but if somehow Smash moves are brought into Three Houses, I don't think they'll be brought in as skills, but rather as combat arts tied to specific weapons. Like for example, if amiibo functionality is continued, scanning the Marth amiibo nets you the Falchion with access to skills like Dancing blade, etc.

What are those? Are they from smash? Personally I'd rather they didn't have any sort of special skills or buffs/debuffs and tried to make it as realistic as possible without going full on total war.