Special Heroes Coming! Summer's Arrival - June 21, 2018 ~ (VIDEO POSTED)

Coolmanio

Personally, I tend to find armors and fliers more effective than cavalry these days, so I'd appreciate additional cavalry skills.

Infantry certainly need the help more, though.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many Soren users are salivating at the banner (specifically at Noire).

Soren: Shrewd Strategist
Weapon: Wind Brand
Assist: Draw Back, Ardent Sacrifice, or dual Rally
Special: Moonbow or Iceberg
A-slot: Fury, Swift Sparrow, Life and Death, or Bond skill
B-slot: Renewal, Desperation, Lancebreaker, or Chill Spd
C-slot: Infantry Rush
Seal: Drive Atk

The basic point is to take advantage of the Wind Brand's Chill Atk 3 effect to make proccing Infantry Rush much easier. Drive Atk seal helps as it has the same AoE range Infantry Rush has.

Edited by Roflolxp54

3 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Just put Canto in Heroes.

Make it a b skill and were good to go. Move after using assist skill. Moving after attacks might be broken

8 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I wonder how many Soren users are salivating at the banner (specifically at Noire).

Soren: Shrewd Strategist
Weapon: Wind Brand
Assist: Draw Back, Ardent Sacrifice, or dual Rally
Special: Moonbow or Iceberg
A-slot: Fury, Swift Sparrow, Life and Death, or Bond skill
B-slot: Renewal, Desperation, Lancebreaker, or Chill Spd
C-slot: Infantry Rush
Seal: Drive Atk

The basic point is to take advantage of the Wind Brand's Chill Atk 3 effect to make proccing Infantry Rush much easier. Drive Atk seal helps as it has the same AoE range Infantry Rush has.

That's a very cool build. Too bad it won't work on himself, but that's some very spicy support.

5 hours ago, Thane said:

That's a very cool build. Too bad it won't work on himself, but that's some very spicy support.

And that's not all - Infantry Rush Soren can easily be a great partner for Alm, especially if Alm gets ahold of Atk/Spd Push from Summer Tana and if Soren has gotten Chill Spd from Fallen Celica.

Alm:
Weapon: Double Lion Falchion
Assist: Reposition, Draw Back, Ardent Sacrifice, dual Rally
Special: Glimmer
A: Atk/Spd Push
B: Windsweep, Cancel Affinity, or Renewal
C: flexible (Panic Ploy, Infantry Pulse, Odd Atk Wave, Even Spd Wave, etc.)
S: Phantom Spd (if using Windsweep) or Atk +(1-3)

Edited by Roflolxp54

Can't say I'm not a bit disappointed in the lack of dudes here. (Although FEH is leagues ahead of other gatcha-type games when it comes to summer manservice. I'm looking at you, Fate/Grand Order)

Might go for Innes or Tana, but I'm also interested in Noire and her coconut bow that can fire in spurts, if she shoots ya, it's gonna hurt.

Spoiler

Innes: 42/33/37/30/20

Tana: 35/33/36/20/25

Noire: 36/32/36/27/20

Cordelia: 41/32/38/28/18

Goddamn, they're actually speedcreeping the game

All of them except Noire are now the fastest of their respective weapon+movement combination, with Cordelia being the fastest cavalier and Tana being the fastest red mage overall. 

Edited by Korath88

Spoiler

Growth rates of each unit, with the numbers being X-Y-Z. X = neutral nature Base, Y = neutral nature growth points, and Z being final neutral nature 5* lv 40 stats. I'll also list if a stat can become a Superboon or Superbane. Remember that a Superboon/Superbane means that the final Lv 40 stats will be increased/decreased by 4 instead of the usual 3.

Cordelia

Spoiler

HP: 17/7/41

Atk: 8/7/32

Spd: 10/9/38

Def: 6/6/28 (Superbane)

Res: 5/2/18

Noire

Spoiler

HP: 17/5/36 (Superboon)

Atk: 8/7/32

Spd: 8/8/36

Def: 5/6/27 (Superbane)

Res: 5/3/20

Innes

Spoiler

HP: 18/7/42

Atk: 9/7/33

Spd: 9/9/37

Def: 6/7/30

Res: 5/3/20

Tana

Spoiler

HP: 16/5/35 (Superboon)

Atk: 7/8/33

Spd: 10/8/36

Def: 5/3/20

Res: 6/5/25 (Superboon)

I hope i got these right... overall, nobody has any interesting superboons, and not really any shocking Superbanes either...

Edited by Xenomata

I don't understand Innes's stats. How does he have twice his normal defense half naked as opposed to fully clothed? At least Xander had the excuse of his normal self also having high defense. Also, Innes seems much less resistant than his normal self now, although that part might actually make sense lol

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hide contents

I don't understand Innes's stats. How does he have twice his normal defense half naked as opposed to fully clothed? At least Xander had the excuse of his normal self also having high defense. Also, Innes seems much less resistant than his normal self now, although that part might actually make sense lol

Spoiler

It's the power of his abs. The pesky clothes he was wearing weakened them. 

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's the power of his abs. The pesky clothes he was wearing weakened them. 

Something something UNLEASH THE MANLINESS OF INNES'S ABS

Datamine's out.

Spoiler

lv_1__40_summers_arrival.jpg

It's exactly as I feared. While Tana and Innes don't have massive attack and speed, they're pretty high up, especially Tana sniping Witch!Nowi in the head for it. Both are the fastest fliers around in their category and Tana is the fastest full stop btw.

Got...

4* Chrom, 4* Virion, 4* Lukas, and 3* Lissa on first session. Ah well. Time to refrain from pulling for a while.

In other news, Legault is now available at 4-5*. And yes, he can learn Atk Tactic 3 at 4*.

Edited by Roflolxp54

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Hide contents

Something something UNLEASH THE MANLINESS OF INNES'S ABS

He’s cleary aware of the power of his abs since one of his critical quotes is “You cannot help but look!”, no joke!

Edited by Water Mage

Darn it all, the desire sensor continues to be real. I only wanted the one guy from the banner and ended up with two of the girls (thankfully not the one with the art I can't stand) and a green pitybreak.

Julia pitybroke me for Spring Chrom a while back. Now her mother pitybreaks me for Summer Innes. Girls, enough, I only want the pretty boys xD

These paralogue chapters were actually not that bad. For me this was easy, I was able to complete everything on first try. Now it's up to 95 orbs, and I decided not to open on this banner this time. Maybe I'll change my mind later.

My free pull was 3* Athena.

Got Tana and Innes, plus Rhajat along the way.

Tana is -Def/+Res, Innes is -Spd/+Res, Rhajat is -HP/+Res. What's with all the +Res?

I didn't get Summer Tana, which was the unit I wanted for my Tactic Team, so I need to go to my others Red Mages: Mage Eirika or Halloween Nowi, both are +Spd -Def. The chosen unit will have Atk Tactic from a 4* Legault I got today.

Eirika has more Spd and her Tome works pretty well with Swift Sparrow, but Nowi has better mobility and Res. What do you think is the better opition?

I also have Kinshinoka (+Spd -HP), but then I would have 2 archers (I use Legendary Lyn in my Tactic Team). And I also have LA!Lilina (+Spd -Atk) which already have Atk Tactic, but I would prefer another color.

Wow... looks like I am lucky with +Spd units...