My predictions for the inevitable FE tropes in this game

24 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

It's sad that this could be the case. I really hope it isn't. Not only does it worsen those characters, it also illustrates a double-standard: imagine how much outrage there would be if the creepy stalker was a guy that somehow made women swoon because of his edginess and body.

I'm sure it happened already in Fates... Ah, that's Niles, isn't he? There's also a lot of women that feel like Niles is the best example of a character in the world.

15 minutes ago, Regal Edelgard Axe Master said:

I don't see no problems with a stalker character since I love them and there's certainly no "making important lore points gone" that happens because of a personality trait but that sounds more like a personal problem since its more of preference since I can tell you from observance MANY obviously love this kind of character.

But being a stalker is a personality trait that takes everything from that character, leaving it just like that. A stalker.

In any case, you're free to like em'.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest On Eliwoods dead parents
On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 6:22 AM, Arcphoenix said:

Huh. Actually I had forgotten. I think she did. Eliwood is the only father of a Lord to ever survive a Fire Emblem plot then.

On that note, some others:

Patricide (adopted parents count)

Dude who looks like a lady and is probably a healer

Sister whose taste in men is basically her brother to which no other man can surpass

Precious cinnamon rolls

Technically Eliwoods Mother is only confirmed to be alive in Chapter 23 or 24 in Hector Mode. Its possible she could have died of a broken heart in the at least 2 months between that and the games end

On 11/4/2018 at 6:00 PM, Guest On Eliwoods dead parents said:

Technically Eliwoods Mother is only confirmed to be alive in Chapter 23 or 24 in Hector Mode. Its possible she could have died of a broken heart in the at least 2 months between that and the games end

Nah, Eliwood inherited the "surviving parenthood" genes from his mother.

Prediction: The Avatar character will also be the Jeigen (I almost kinda hope, I mean come on we're the Mentor)