Fire Emblem: Sacred Memories (Title and project WIP)

WyvernKnight

I loved Sacred Stones, but more recently, i thought of how else the story could have gone. Mostly if Lyon didn't do what he did in Sacred Stones. So I came up with this:

Sacred Memories

Distraught at the death of his wife, Vigarde turns to anything to bring his beloved back. That is when Reiv comes and suggests to use

the Dark Stone. Willing to do anything to bring his beloved wife back, Vigarde agrees, unleashing the Demon King

on his soul. His wife is revived, but the Demon within Vigarde knew he could do more. He seduced Vigarde with words of

destruction and creation. Burn down the continent and remove all that would bring pain. Prevent anyone from feeling

the pain he had felt upon losing his wife. Vigarde couldn't resist. By submitting to the Demon King, 

he would save the world himself. 

Features:

Butterfly Effect: The change of one thing in the story leads to another being vastly impacted. A few small differences lead to a vast change in what happens.

New characters: Some of the characters who were unavailable previously are now yours to command, as well as a new character entirely.

New Classes: No more Necromancer class, Lyon has changed to the Dark Prince class, which can promote to the Dark Lord class. Some other classes received some TLC as well. Plus another wandering class...

New Dialogue: New supports, character interactions small tidbits of humor, and more await.

This project is very new in development, I only recently started working on it. I'll be posting Updates on this, as well as adding pictures of some of the changes. 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

This is eons old but I am still working on it! The Lord twins remain, but they get a few new allies in game, and the route split is gone. Instead, Ephriams route is going to be used to make the story longer. 

Here's one of the new characters portraits cuz ya know, why not, progress showing.

5c9558136dd8d_PortraitEditor0378-FireEmblem-SealedSword.gba_74@4AIdoun_660BEC.png.eea20dd02577291ed7eea06e019d15c0.png

Edited by WyvernKnight

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the Bump, this is just an update.

As of current, there will be 35 Chapters in Sacred Memories. I'll use a spoiler tag to save space.They are as follows:

Spoiler

Prologue: Fall of Renais

Ch 1: Escape!

Ch 2: The Protected

Ch 3: The Bandits of Borgo

Ch 4: Ancient Horrors

Ch 5x: Unbroken Heart

Ch 5: The Empires Reach

Ch 6: Victims of War

Ch 7: Waterside Renvall

Ch 8: It's a Trap!

Ch 9: Distant Blade

Ch 10: Revolt at Carcino

Ch 11: Creeping Darkness

Ch 12: Village of Silence

Ch 13: Hamill Canyon

Ch 14: Queen of the White Dunes

Ch 15: Scorched Sands

Ch 16: Ruled by Madness

Ch 17: Fort Rigwald

Ch 18: Crossing the Bridge

Ch 18x: Sink or Swim

Ch 19: Landing at Taizel

Ch 20: Grado in Chaos

Ch 21: Flourspar's Oath

Ch 22: (Unnamed)

Ch 23: Seige of Grado Keep

Ch 24: Husband and Wife

Ch 25: River of Despair

Ch 26:  Lost Hope

Ch 27: Onward to Rausten

Ch 28: Hellfire

Ch 29: Last Hope

Ch 30: Bitter Reunion

Ch 31: Sacred Stones

Ch 31x: Sacred Memories

All of the Chapter titles are WIP, I am more then open to suggestions/constructive criticism. Also instead of the Remnant enemy type, I will be using the Resurrected Enemy type. These warriors are resurrected soldiers brought back by the Demon Kings power. They have no will of their own, and exist only to further the Demon Kings goals. The Demon King itself also is getting a bit of a lore change...